🎭 [Jan 20, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

It’s time for The Masquerade Costume Quest & Costume Chamber Return!

If you do not see the Costume Quest, force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:mantelpiece_clock: Schedule

:world_map: @cap’s Excellent Guide to The Masquerade [UPDATED]

Information from @zephyr1

Stage Name WE Rec. TP Mob HP Bosses Boss HP Keys XP Food Iron Recruits
1 Easy 4 2000 TP 390 / 610 HP Tyrum 1171 HP 1 :key: 1300 4800 500 5
2 Medium 5 2500 TP 630 / 985 HP Li Xiu, Tiburtus 1891 HP 1 :key: 1650 5200 780 5
3 Challenging 6 3000 TP 1014 / 1585 HP Joon, Richard 3043 HP 1 :key: 2000 6000 1000 6
4 Hard 7 3500 TP 1254 / 1960 HP Li Xiu, Tyrum, Tiburtus 3763 HP 2 :key: 2600 9000 1100 7
5 Very Hard 8 4000 TP 1446 / 2260 HP Tyrum, Lianna, Tiburtus 4339 HP 2 :key: 3400 12000 1200 8
6 Ultimate 10 4500 TP 1542 / 2410 HP Joon, Richard, Lianna 4627 HP 3 :key: 4000 15000 1500 9

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team for & Results for The Masquerade!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

• What items did you use, if any?

• Which Stages did you defeat?

• Would you do anything different next time?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:man_singer: Costume Chamber Summons

• Are Costumes worth Summoning for?

• Which Heroes and Costumes did you get, and how will you use them?

• What do you think of the Special Skills, stats, and design of Costumes?

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community . Please include some comments about what you think of Costumes and Heroes when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumes, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving those Costumes (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving the Costume you wanted), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Costumes.

:money_mouth_face: Offers

Price shown is in USD before taxes

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Costume Portal, The Masquerade Costume Quest, or Costumes, please post them down below.

You may also find @Guvnor’s thorough FAQ about Costumes useful: Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

:link: Related Threads

14 Likes

I guess this is due in a few minutes if schedule holds…

1 Like

Thanks @zephyr1. Pleas help me understand why its acceptable to have these images of the new costume event published before the event starts? When usually we have to wait till the events actually start. Thanks

We asked for permission from the Small Giant Staff to use some small bits from Beta for this, so it could be published in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s actually only the Costume Keys screenshots from the Quest and the stage background that @cap really ended up needing from Beta anyway. Everything else has been in the live game already.

5 Likes

I won’t mind if delayed a short while… might get another mail with 5 free keys again! :grin:

(By “short while” I of course mean no more than 5 mins hehe)

1 Like

The Small Giant Staff already confirmed they plan to send some more Costume Keys:

3 Likes

1 key per minute delayed… I’ll wait for a couple of hours at least :smiley:

2 Likes

Confirmed, 5 keys in mail… ty SGG!

1 Like

The gate is available but not the quest, weird

@LogBomb If you force quit and reopen the app, you’ll see the Costume Quest.

3 Likes

The graphic is wrong already. The 1st boss was costume Tyrum - not Bane. The second was costume Li Xiu and Tibs.

4 Likes

so cute!!!

9 Likes

Sounds like it changed from Beta, I’ll let @cap know, thanks!

I have the costume portal but no quest. I got the three keys but the quest isn’t anywhere. I’m 2 yeas in so I know where to look.

Its 7 am ET in NOrtheast US. Never had issue before.

It should be there now. Try shutting down the app and reopening it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its there. Jumped the gun i guess.

@zephyr1 looking forward to your analysis on the cost of the costume key offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy s***, the 3rd stage sucked up my auto farm team with 3,5k TP, had to switch to manual on the boss stage, lol.

I look at it as (in USD):

300 gems = $1.50, based on the cost of gems during the first Challenge Event offer, which is about the cheapest price on gems normally offered, other than Atlantis or VIP

5 Costume Keys = 300 gems = $1.50, based on the cost of a 10 pull (I don’t give the more generous valuation of 350 gems for a single pull)

So I value the offer at $3, i.e. I see it as having the same value as the offers in the game that have about the lowest price on gems.

My suggestion would be that players who want Costumes, and also want to spend more per month than the total cost of VIP ($5), Atlantis gems/coins ($8 for 1600 gems and 100 Atlantis Coins), Challenge Event Offer 1 ($5 for 1000 gems), and Challenge Event Offer 3 ($5 for 500 gems and 5 WE Flasks) may want to consider this offer.

3 Likes