🎭 [November 16, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Now Live: The Masquerade (Costume Chamber Portal & Quest)

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Start Time End Time Duration
2020-11-16T07:00:00Z 2020-11-18T07:00:00Z 2 days

:dizzy: Featured Costumes: Isarnia & Joon

:world_map: @cap’s Guide to The Masquerade

Previous Versions:

Bane, Boldtusk, Skittleskull, Isarnia, Elena Version

Used In: – February 2020; August 2020

Tyrum, Li Xiu, Tiburtus, Joon & Richard Version

Used In: – January 2020, March 2020, June 2020 & October 2020

Azar, Caedmon, Carver, Domitia, Azlar Version

Used in: – May 2020; September 2020

Isshtak, Little Johm Berden, Kadilen & Magni Version

Used in: – July 2020

Source: 🎭 Mémento costumes quest: The masquerade

:man_singer: Costume Chamber Summons

• Are Costumes worth Summoning for?

• Which Heroes and Costumes did you get, and how will you use them?

• What do you think of the Special Skills, stats, and design of Costumes?

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community . Please include some comments about what you think of Costumes and Heroes when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumes, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving those Costumes (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving the Costume you wanted), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Costumes.

:framed_picture: Odds Explained

A nice summary graphic showing the odds & what you can expect from the various summons portals in game by @Dorkus:

:money_mouth_face: Offers

Price shown is in USD before taxes

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Costume Portal, The Masquerade Costume Quest, or Costumes, please post them down below.

You may also find @Guvnor’s thorough FAQ about Costumes useful: Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

Also by @Guvnor is a comparison of the Uncostumed Hero vs. the Costume version. Compares the skills, damage & his opinion on which is ‘better’: Costumes... Whats the Point? Which is Better?

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team for & Results for The Masquerade!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

• What items did you use, if any?

• Which Stages did you defeat?

• Would you do anything different next time?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: Related Threads

Historical Costume Event Threads:

Click to expand list.

Announcements & Beta:

12 Likes

It’s the Isshtak version

1 Like

No summoning today - have Joon and no new costumes appeared.

3 Likes

@rilian can you post the artwork of costume Joon?

I missed it somewhere along the way lol

He was renamed from “Fury of the Jungle” to “Fury of the Sun”.

2 Likes

Went into this with keys for 4 summons.

Got 3 duplicate 3* costumes, and Isarnia’s costume, which will be what I work on after I finish maxing out Richard. Should finish this, so more summons to come.

Edit: And the summons are likely done for this month, barring a Costume key dropping from a chest somewhere.

Last 2 summons netted 2 more new Costumes: Prisca & Tiburtus. I wasn’t listening to Kiss when I did these - however, I think Alice Cooper is close enough to keep my musical karma going on costumes (started with Bane & Kung Fu Fighting)

3 Likes

I am saving all my keys for the new costumes. Should be able to gather at least 100 keys by Dec costume event.

5 Likes

I am saving my keys for next month : new costumes and Reuben (HotM). I have 3 Glendas and don’t want another one. :wink:

3 Likes

10 key pulls gave nothing but 10 3* dupes :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Said “screw it” and did a 10 pull and got…

Joon costume 10 pull

Joon’s costume!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Got darts from the bonus chest too, it’s a clear sign I should ascend Joon 2 who’s been at 3/70 for a while especially now that I have his costume.

5 Likes

I think I am saving all my keys for the new costumes, already have Joon.C and all of 4* and 3* heroes except Prisca.

3 Likes

Is it me or are both Joon and Isarnia costume worse than their original versions? -10% extra def down seems better than a slight damage increase, just like +5% accuracy loss for 2 more turns seems better than a slight damage increase.

Isarnia ok I agree, the slight bump to AoE isn’t going to make a significant difference since it’s still not likely to kill anyone unless they’ve been weakened already.

Joon I disagree, he’s a sniper and that extra bit of damage could be the difference between a dead hero who can’t fight anymore vs a hero with 80 HP left who can still do serious damage to your team (or a healer who just heals everybody right back up). The blind only comes into play if you’re about to get hit, and it’s much better to just outright kill a hero instead of hoping they miss.

2 Likes

I started with 18 keys.
I completed all stages.
I bought all 3 offers and used the keys + gems…

18 keys:
balthazar
melendor
balthazar

Other Ley Pulls (Stages + Offers)
Caedmon
tiburtus
hawkmoon
isshtak
prisca

GEMS
azar
kashhrek

Ascension Chest:
2x dragon bone + orb

Melender is my only new one.

2 Likes

Costume Chamber is my luckiest summoning portal. Few months back scored CDomitia + Malosi, and now boring Balthy with a bonus Glenda. Now I’m gonna be thinking of who to ascend since I have Frida waiting.

4 Likes

Hi @Guvnor, think you missed a bit when you updated the info :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Featured Costumes: Joon & Isarnia

Otherwise, thanks once again for the work you do - have a virtual coffee on me :coffee:

(New costumes for Christmas ? :crossed_fingers:)

2 Likes

Got Isarnia & Damascus Blade from chest. Very happy with the portal result :heart_eyes:

Edit: she’ll solve a big problem on my Sorcerer trials. Running multiple TC 20 for over 18 months and she still wasn’t on my roaster.

5 Likes

I am saving all my keys and gems for next costume event.

2 Likes

Same here, at leat I’ll have more chances to not get duplicates.

1 Like

Where are the new costumes though? On Facebook you advertised updated chamber… Please clear this out.