🏰 Lewena – 5* Fire / Red from Clash of Knights

New Clash of Knights hero is released: Lewena

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Lewena, as well as your thoughts on him.

Lewena

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:fire:
Fire/Red
Ranger
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 856 861 1509
4/90 980 985 1727
Origin Family
Clash of Knights Raven
Image Aether Power Description
vampire Vampire At the start of each battle, this Hero heals 100% of dealt normal damage for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Impeding Bolts
  • Blocks Talent Skill activation for all enemies for 6 turns.
  • Deals 260% damage to all enemies.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

The new heroes form the “Raven” family and have a family bonus for each unique hero in the team:

Raven Family
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:

• 35% / 50% chance to make a cast ailment uncleansable

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Mar 2022

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Lewena from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Clash of Knights Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v44]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Lewena ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Lewena.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Lewena and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Lewena worth summoning for?

• Would you use Lewena on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Lewena ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Lewena as an opponent?

• Would you give Lewena Ranger Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Lewena’s character design?

• If you Summoned Lewena and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Lewena, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Lewena when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Lewena, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Lewena (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Lewena), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

:european_castle: Hero Threads

Raven Clan

Wolf Clan

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Lewena (post release)

:question: Is Lewena worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Lewena would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Lewena’s Primary Purpose is?

• Talent Deactivator
  • Damage Dealer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Lewena compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Lewena’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Lewena’s Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Lewena worth giving Ranger Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Lewena is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Lewena is best used?

Choose up to 3 options

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

3 Likes

Holy smokes - to ALL enemies - and with a chance to become uncleansable from the Raven Family bonus!? Well this will certainly be very sought-after…

4 Likes

Nice about her is she blocks talents first then she dishes damage after that. So I presume she will kill Fighters without them getting back from the dead.

14 Likes

260% damage on all with those stats plus that anti emblem effect with those stats. Insanity.

Quintus why are you crying?

Seriously now… Guess hit all heroes are getting too far. :slightly_frowning_face:

13 Likes

I’m not against releasing new and interesting heroes. I can understand a little bit of powercreep, more powerful stats than older heroes. But, seriously, is there any logic in creating an Average hero that hits the same or harder than the best s1 slow hit to all plus an extra and no side effect?

OP hero… Without doubt.

9 Likes

Correct, Fighters will not revive
Rogues will not dodge etc… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She is half of a kravekrush from S4

I’m excited! :partying_face:
Oh I hope I can get lucky in the portals :heart_eyes: I’ve been saving some gems up in anticipation of this event…yeah!!! :two_hearts:

Whoo hoo! :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

i wonder if I can keep her. If yes i’m only one of a few now

4 Likes

I managed to get her of a 10x pull. can’t wait to see how she’ll perform

Did some testing and Monks CAN withstand Lewena’s skill.

6 Likes

What does this mean exactly? Is it like Miki where they can’t cast their special? If so then why didn’t they use the same terminology and say “silence”. If it works differently than Miki what is the main difference?

Gobucks, means that they cannot use their talents. Meaning, Fighters cannot ressurect themselves, Rogues cannot dodge, etc.

3 Likes

Yes, @Photon is right.

1 Like

Interesting, I was hoping it was more like a silence. I don’t find the talents to be particularly troublesome most of the time. It would help against the annoying fighters that seem to rez 100 times.

Fighters can be really annoying due to revive, and if that fighter immediately healed…

1 Like

I agree with gobucks. Talents can be annoying but are rarely much of an issue. Most of the time that part of her skill will do nothing. Doesn’t seem OP to me.

Honestly, she is quite overhyped. The only talents that are quite OP are fighters and rogues. Sometimes monks and clerics are a little annoying but that’s about it. Outside of raids/tourneys she’s average speed red quintus

1 Like

Let me rewrite my thoughts on her in beta. Talents are RNG which gets to be annoying sometimes, but not that often. Lewana is basically that RNG annoyance removal.

Is it comforting? I’d say definitely. But is it necessary to win? Well only if you are very unlucky person.

If she activated on fast, that would be far more useful. But being average means that your Gefjon already fired at rogue who dodged, your Gravemaker already attempted to burn a monk and failed etc. So you either slow down your fast and very fast waiting kindly for Lewena or you are still at some mercy of RNG, having a slot reserved for a hero whose sole purpose is to help avoid it!

Yes if you compare her to classic AOE hitters like Horghall she’s a shining star with her damage. But when compared with more recent ones she’s merely average.

Frankly, I am not amazed with her. Beside the “suck it” feeling after you managed to fire her early enough to disable fighters/rogues etc. before they threaten you, she doesn’t bring a whole lot to developed roster. Uniqueness, yes, but with a flaw.

9 Likes