|Clash of Knights||Wolf|
|Special Skill: Feral Revenge|
The new heroes form the “Wolf” family and have a family bonus for each unique hero in the team:
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 35% / 50% chance to make a cast buff undispellable
There appear to be no changes since Beta.
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Ferant.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Ferant and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Is Ferant worth summoning for?
Would you use Ferant on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Ferant ?
What heroes would you take when facing Ferant as an opponent?
Would you give Ferant Druid Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Ferant’s character design?
If you Summoned Ferant and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Ferant, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get an Epic Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 69 times out of 100, you’ll get Ferant by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Ferant by pull 156 (46,800 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Ferant by pull 240 (62,400 gems)
- 31 out of every 100 people won’t get Ferant by the 20th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 309,196 of those players wouldn’t get Ferant
- 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Ferant by the 156th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 56,280 of those players wouldn’t get Ferant
- 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Ferant by the 240th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 10,013 of those players wouldn’t get Ferant
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
- 🏰 Quenell – 5* Nature / Green from Clash of Knights
- 🏰 Ludwig – 5* Dark / Purple from Clash of Knights
- 🏰 Wolfgang – 5* Holy / Yelow from Clash of Knights
- 🏰 Esme – 5* Ice/ Blue from Clash of Knights
- 🏰 Wren – 4* Nature / Green from Clash of Knights
- 🏰 Aderyn – 3* Dark / Purple from Clash of Knights
- 🏰 Bertulf – 3* Holy / Yellow from Clash of Knights
- 🧪 Early Information on New Clash of Knights Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v42]