🔵 [May 20, 2020] Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss

I’m excited to finally field test my 3/61 Malosi in this trial and ditch the semi-useless slow panda. First two stages went extremely well but they’re not that difficult anyway. Will see how the final stage goes.

3 Likes

That’s the team I used. Malosi is definitely new and Sumitomo got upgraded with the Hero Balance

It was a breeze!

7 Likes

Fastest boss wave without using items ever for me.

Dedicated to
Boldie Grimm Miki
combo. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

thanks for clearing that up. flavor text is very confusing, might want to adjust that…

2 Likes

Others have suggested that but ultimately it’s how the developers and staff have chosen to have it.

1 Like

Trials by Guv - Strength

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Strength by Guv

Guvs Strength History:

Team This Time

Annnnddd still no changes :stuck_out_tongue:

Other Options
Note - Elena & BT are UNCOSTUMED options; No COSTUMED options.

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Strength 20th May

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Fighter Emblems = 157 in storage for now. Might give more to Panther but am also considering holding them for Killhare.
  • Barbarian Emblems = 41 / 50 for Gravemakert Node 13
  • Trainer = Fed to Grazul (now 3-27)

12 Likes

Bk, Kong, kage, Delilah, Miki.

No sweat

5 Likes

Same team as always… forgot to craft minor healing, but it was no problem at all :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Last time I tried

Hu tao (not maxed), Colen, BT, Grimm, Little John 3/60

but couldn’t beat the final stage.

This time Hu was maxed and I swapped out Little John still at 3/60 for Malosi at 3/37 - already far less squishy.

Malosi 3/37, Grimm +12, BT +6, Hu Tao, Colen +11

What I am currently classing as an easy win although it is still requiring a number of pots and weapons. Phone call came in right near the end with Mal and BT just hanging on. IGNORED IT!

9 Likes

Same team as last time

The battle went smoothly like the previous time, great boards and again there was no need for battle item.

Rewards, all saved for now.

11 Likes

I call this the “Hit em Hard” trial.

Elena joins the team, replacing Gormek. I also dropped Colen earlier for Little John (weak color against bosses, but useful special). Boldtusk for heal, Grimm for defense debuff, and Lancelot for mana boost. BT + Lance both boost attack, but the other parts of their specials are key.

• Boldtusk is the most important team member here, considering how frail everyone is.
  • Elena and her riposte proved to be a great addition, sandwiched as she is between brittle Lance and Grimm. The three + Boldtusk synergize quite well, as does Lance boosting slow LJ.

Got a little careless, had to use a revive scroll on Elena in the last mob stage before the boss. Oops! Note to self: do not multi-task… I make this note once a week at least…

Azlar killed himself via slash attack on Lance. I focused fire on enemy Elena; I can deal with Nashgar’s and Azlar’s burns but I cannot do anything about her riposte! Nashgar fired, burning BT… but Grimm finished both Elena and Nashgar off next turn.

• Fighter emblems in the bank for Elena (10 levels to go to maxing…!) Red trainer to her of course
  • Barbarian emblems in the bank first. Grimm is +13, LJ and Gormek both +11, so all are in a good spot. I have maxed, unemblemed Grimm and Gormek dupes for war depth, but not sold on dropping emblems on them. I also have Malosi at 1/21, though he will get my next set of Darts unless I pull another Yellow 5*, so might keep the emblems for him.
8 Likes

Same team
Azlar was +9

This one, this time was a big fat fail, lost the Red gem before boss fight and ended up with all other gems and bugger all red tiles! :joy:

Emblems for Azlar, trainer in the bank

9 Likes

Boldtusk+18 - Magni+7 - Colen+18 - Grimm+20 - Little John+18

No items required

6 Likes

I had Boldtusk, Grimm and the others loaded, when the bosses showed up. Miki plus a blue and a red diamond. This went very fast. Emblems for Little John+20 and Fenrir who will be maxed soon, waiting for 240+ emblems. Trainer for Marjana on her way to 4/sixty something.

6 Likes

This was the team today. I dropped Gormek +18 for Azlar as he is maxed now and I want to play with the new toy a bit :wink:

Went well, I do a lot better when I have a healer in one of the classes. No real difficulties this time. The caveat being the wizard/sorcerer trial where I more need someone doesn’t heal and counter attack. Makes for boring fights. I can’t kill anything, but Insure can get hit hard, a lot!

9 Likes

Team last time:

As I’ve finished Mr. Burrito and Tyr in the meantime, I swabbed them in for Kingston and Azlar…not sure if that’s a great idea or not but the result was the same…

Stupid me forgot to take antidotes…so I needed one healing portion for Kage.

Emblems will go to Kage and Tyr once I restock on ham…Trainer went to White Rabbit as no red projects on the horizon…

10 Likes

I did go full attack, Im also using Joon-C forgot I had him

1 Like

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

No change, but Miki is ascended to tier 4, tired not getting another good blue, but is ok as asset for Tavern Legend.
Other options:
Screenshot at May 20 20-35-48

The Battle

Great start… all mana charged and decent board with 1 diamond blue.

Double Grimm and Miki make it easier.
No item used. :+1:

Reward

Keep emblem in stock, currently still confuse which should I put emblem, so many competitor in fighter emblem, barbarian maybe I plan to keep for Atomos, will see later on in coummunity after his buff (as I have Ursena and Poseidon as family, but do not have Ariel).
Trainer goes to… Sumitomo! finally after his buff I ascend him to 4rd tier.

10 Likes

I forgot too, I decided to stop Gormek and Grimm at +18 for the time being and give Gretel some love. Turns out she is a great 4* and I need her to be more talented to keep up on S3 and against my current raid opponents. She is now +3.

Barbarians have so many good heroes, especially in the 4* setting!

3 Likes

Congrats :tada: on the first time win in this trial! Should only get easier :+1: @jaqtkd

3 Likes