🔵 [Apr 22, 2020] Trials of Mysticism Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

You should be able to do it, or have a great chance to. I would take Turtle Banners for the first few waves, then take Minor Mana and Mana, and maybe 20x Minor Healing.

Just make sure you TRY to kill the left or right boss first, so then you can still have Proteus working fine, so he stops the bosses.Be sure to stick proteus on the side of Kashhrek, maybe along with Sabina. So maybe:

Skittle / Sabina / Kashhrek / Proteus / 3*

I would usually put Sabina first but since there is nothing to dispel, it’s not needed. Or if you prefer, you could make sure your 3* and Proteus are protected by the extra healing from kashhrek, but honestly, it’d probably be a waste since they will die in 1 hit, so I’d focus more on keeping the other 4 alive… but that’s me.

6 Likes

my team for this trial :
Sartana, proteus, proteus, kiril, skittleskull.

5 Likes

As predicted, easy. I used 1x turtle banner on wave 1 and that was it. I didn’t need to but.

6 Likes

Only Mits survived this mess. :rofl:
Next time rezz banners. :zipper_mouth_face:

Trainer to Malo, have to collect emblems, since I’m at a 125 barrier on almost every relevant hero.

6 Likes

Used mana potion for proteus just to make it easier

3 Likes

Trials by Guv - Mysticism

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Mysticism by Guv

Guvs Mysticism History:

Team This Time

Swapped Sartana out for Lady Locke. Go with the Green DoT & Cleanse.

Other Options
Note - Skittleskull is UNCOSTUMED option; Melendor & Hawkmoon are COSTUMED options.

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Mysticism 22nd April

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Sorcerer Emblems = 195 in bank (maybe node 20 for Morgan)
  • Wizard Emblems = 413 for Onatel
  • Trainer = Fed to Killhare (now 1-41)

9 Likes

Nice use of the axe. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just didn’t want to waste my setup lol

3 Likes

I’ve used EXACTLY that team before, and beat the final stage a couple of times with it. You should manage it perfectly!

edited: i see that you did :wink:

and we have a third member of the club! double Proteus for the win :stuck_out_tongue: @BonlanBonlih

5 Likes

@Guvnor

Happens so often. Last mob enemy almost down, all heroes charged and a single move will destroy all of your diamonds, skulls and reshuffle the whole board to get to the bosses without many nice tiles.

2 Likes

Final stage still to be completed, it could be hard:

I have Balthazar (3 star) backed up by 4 4 star healers! (Kiril, Kashrek, Sabina and Melendor)

No problem with first two stages though. I will let you know how this team fares in the tough level.

Update: Tried three times, came so close, with dragon attacks time stops and tornados. But that Quintus was too deadly. Had to bashfully spend the 75 gems and continue.

3 Likes

Yip, precisely.

You had a shitter of a board :stuck_out_tongue: didn’t have much time damage going on tho either which probably didn’t help (2-1-1-1 format)

2 Likes

Same team
Last time Ice Witch was 4/59

Different board this one

But holy, the best board ive ever struck on the trials, i pushed the yellow gem and this is what happend when it all stoped

Then somewhere in there was a Purple gem too

Sparkles didnt really last long

Maybe more emblems on Icey or Gwen, Ursena might get more too, trainer in the bank

6 Likes

Right, despite singing the praises of 2x Proteus, Kiril, Sabina and Skittles, I decided to bring along two of my ascension candidates for a test run. So bye 1x Proteus and Skittles, and hello Isarnia and Sartana (both 3/70).

The 3/2 stacking helped against the mobs. And Kiril, Sabina and Proteus kept Isarnia and Sartana alive. Heh. Usually it’s my 5s who are the safety net, but the 4s carried the day with this team. Isarnia is a best though, killing the mobs with ease.

Beat it easily with only a couple of mana potions, to keep Proteus charged. After my debacle in Trials of Fortitude where I lost Rigs and Mel, I paid more attention this time.

Loot:

• saving up Wizard emblems in case I ascend Isarnia or Sartana, or both. Will decide after May. my 2 Protys (+19 and +6) and 2 Kirils (+11 and +3) are already fairly well-emblemed.
  • Sorceror emblems: Sabsy already +20, might give to Skittles (+6) or Sabsy 2 (+5) for war depth. No other 4* or 5* Sorcerors.
  • Purple Trainer to Tibs 2.
7 Likes

Awesome drop bro :+1:, i couldnt sit still :loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound:

3 Likes

I have 2 or 3 more Proteus, I plan to get them to max when I can - right now I have 2x Sartana, Domitia, Quintus (also his costume) and 3 more Rigard to do… so for now at least, 2 Proteus (Proti?) will suffice lol.

3 Likes

yeah, totally agree. I would max 6 Proteus for wars if I could, but for tough bosses, 2x is enough :wink:

and again, this makes me appreciate how lucky I am to have gotten Proty!

4 Likes

My Team This Time

My Team This Time

No change… Proteus is +19 and 2nd Proteus is +7.
(All wizard team)

On Bench

Screenshot at Apr 22 19-37-40

The Battle

Great start, no item used so far.

Very easy with double Proteus… all bosses does not gain mana at all, and have great board.
No item used. :+1:

The Reward

Emblem sorcerer, Ursena need more emblem to node 12, but I think I will keep stock for now, maybe later for Almur :grinning: :laughing:
Emblem Wizard for 2nd Proteus.
Trainer goes to… Ceshire Cat.

8 Likes

My team this time, only change is Norns instead of Merlin. Any class quest that includes Proteus is easy mode.

Wizard emblems to Proteus and Sorc to Natalya. Hey, I’m training Cheshire right now, too! @jinbatsu

4 Likes

Same team

Started to apply items from mob waves
Awful boards…:slightly_frowning_face: do slashes from those bosses appeared too strong?..
image image
Used all mana potions and then two Axes to safe the WE.
Hel needs to go up some nodes, both wizard and Sorcerers emblems are highly demanded, particularly the wizards…trainer saved

7 Likes