🔵 [Apr 19, 2020] Trials of Fortitude Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Team last time

This time I swapped Caedmon out for 4/50 Mist to try her her out. She did die in the final fight, and that fight did drag on a little too long, but she aced the first two fights and looks like a nice add. I’ll try to rethink the team for more punch next time.
I revived Mist after her death since she was nice to shutdown Boril/Brienne, and the next two raids I did filled my raid chest giving me a replacement miracle scroll, so that worked out.

Emblems saved for now, trainer went to Brynhilde taking her up to 3/52.

6 Likes

Same team
Screenshot_20200419-191908_Empires
Not bad board to start

Shot the Dwarf, first time, usually i hit the Big Boy first

Big Boy was next

The lovely Viv took a bit longer as no green tiles

Emblems to Viv maybe and BW, trainer in the bank

7 Likes

Same team as the last time

The battle went smoothly without the need of item, although at a point Hansel died from slash, but the following turn Aby revived him;, The Hatter stole Boril reposte, Horghall eventually committed suicide on it.

Emblems and trainer saved for now.

10 Likes

This one is pretty easy for me:

Melendor +11 / Boril / Caedmon +20 / Gadeirus / Mist +18

Despite only 3600 TP, this team made short work of the trials. Used one antidote, two healing potions, one mana potion.

Cleric Emblems for Lady Woolerton / Druid emblems banked / Trainer for Telluria (4/77!)

7 Likes

My team:

That was the first time I did not have to use any items (thanks to Mist and a nice board).
Screenshot_20200419-121412
MN is now at +18 so I can start giving emblems to costumed Rigard from now on.

7 Likes

Finished it without lots of trouble with:

Rigard 3/70 - Mist+8 - Vela+13 - Hansel - Caedmon

Used a few arrows and small health and antidote flasks, also for one of the daily quests for the Path of valor.

Trainer Hero goes to my dear friend The Hatter :slight_smile:

Emblems saved for Vela and The Hatter (I think)

6 Likes

Trials by Guv - Fortitude

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Fortitude by Guv

Guvs Fortitude History:

Team This Time

Switched Horghall out for Vela. Making it a 3-2 stack which is my normal raiding method.

Other Options

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Fortitude 19th April

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Druid Emblems = 55 / 50 for Vela node 17
  • Cleric Emblems = 74 / 65 for Ariel Node 15
  • Trainer = Fed to Little John (now 4-56)

9 Likes

The first time ever I [took advantage] - I looked in the forum, who will be the final bosses. Becsuse Boril showed up, I benched Vela4/51 and Rigard+20 and took in Melendor+7 and Caedmon4/58. I also used Horghall+4, Grazul+4 and Elkanen4/64. All heroes fully loaded, when the bosses showed up. Gimli went down first, but the no green tiles showed up. Because I already had fought Vivica for many (annoying) times, I gave them hell. 5 dragon storms, 5 bombs, concentrates on Vivica, and without healing Horghall gave up, too. Emblems saved for Vela and Elkanen - I still want to have many emblemed heroes over only a few super heroes for wartime. Trainer went to Elkanen, now 4/66.

9 Likes

Used some items for daily PoV.
Trainer rammed into Malo.
Vela went +10, clericals saved.
Sadly no reset token.

7 Likes

Zim, Vela, Kadilen, Viv and MN.
One of the more time consuming trials but not too difficult.

6 Likes

Ariel+7 - Caedmon+18 - Boril - Hatter+10 - Melendor+18

5 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Gafar out and 2nd Hansel in… No big different though.
On Bench
Screenshot at Apr 19 23-18-19

The Battle

All mana charged with decent board. No items sofar used.

Caedmon died, but no big deals, used 2x bomb 5x heal and 1x red banner.

Reward

Emblems keep both in stock.
Trainer also keep later for Brynhild, she is at tier 3.

8 Likes

What am I missing? I am only allowed to bring costumed Lianna and non-costumed Rigard.

Screenshot_20200419-204803_Empires

3 Likes

My team:

Ran into some board problems in the final stage so I had to use a few items but it’s all good, worth it for those emblems!

7 Likes

Only clerics and druids allowed.
Costumes change classes.

2 Likes

My team:
4/1 Rigard, 4/1 Melendor, Boril +4, 4/30 Mist, 3/30 Vela.

Finished with a couple of bombs (had a trouble kill Vivica fast, because Melendor was dead, and Vela killed herself and boss Boril).

Why 4/1 - costumes are full, but I cannot use costumes there.

2 Likes

No screenies this time. I introduced a few new heroes to this challenge this time and pulled it off despite having a massive brain fart.

I went with Mist (4.70), Gazelle (4.45), Caedmon (+10), Vela (4.15), and Rigard (+19… No wait…1.1).

Rig obviously didn’t make it out of the first round so I was left with four. I had brought potent health and mana, axes, and time stops (five each).

It was surprisingly easy. Mist neutered Boril–who fired once because I dumped tiles into him too charge my yellows at the start–and mana gain. The tiles were solid enough (powered by gazelle) to whittle them down without facing one special from Groot or Viv. I then used five axes to finish the job. I think I used two mana pots and two healing ones.

That said, I’d have preferred if my leveled Rigard had joined us :laughing:

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Vela 4^80
  • Melendor +20
  • Rigard +20
  • Boril +20
  • Caedmon +18

Compared to last time, Vela is maxed, Boril got his final talent, and Caedmon is up four talents.

Again, no real issues with the mobs; Vela helps them go down faster. Was able to keep a green and a blue diamond on the board while entering the boss wave with all specials charged. Made a smart move to hold Boril’s special for a few turns to make sure it was timed to riposte Horghall. With the diamonds, I was able to fire Vela and Caedmon twice in rapid succession. After two ripostes, Horghall went down, and then it was just, “Can I inflict damage faster than Vivica can heal it?” The answer today was “yes”, although another hitter would help. Still, I used no items, so it’s tough to be too upset.

Not enough druid emblems for Caedmon to reach +19, where he’ll start yielding new druid emblems to Vela. Cleric emblems in a pile for my Vivica, who is nearing max. Trainer hero to Brynhild.

3 Likes

Managed to get at least the first two stages on my main and 1st alt. 2nd alt only did the 2nd stage.

Main:

This team was a little too healer heavy. That is why I didn’t do the third stage. If I can get another Brienne maxed, i can have a defense down option for this trial. Emblems went to Melia and and Rigard.

1st alt:

Screenshot_20200419-111102

This one I would consider better than my main team only because of having more hitters. Having both Caedmon and Viking Sonya helps a lot. As they are both hitters and Sonya can help with Horghall’s attack down and Caedmon can take care of the riposte from Boril. Idk where my emblems are gonna be going as of rn. Storage maybe for now.

2nd alt:

All low levels. Damn near beat the 2nd level but I wasn’t paying attention and lost Rigard first sadly. And it was downhill from there. Emblems are being stored for now.

2 Likes

Forgot to post, so I am catching up. Same team as last time.

• On the bench: Ariel, Grazul, Viv, Rigs 1 and 2, Most, Gad, Mel, Gafar, Caed, Boril, Hansel, Agwe, Elk 3.70, Alb 3.70, Viking Sonya 1 and 2
  • Up and coming: Lady Woolerton 4.20

Got to the bosses with only 2 ready. Oops. It didn’t get any better from there. I burned a ton of pots just to live long enough to get Horghall down.

With the sole offensive threat dispatched, I could stop burning pots. This was easily the most craft I have used on a trial in months.

Trainer to Lianna 2, emblems to Vela and Civics.

4 Likes