🔵 [Apr 12, 2020] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Trainer to joon

5 Likes

Ouch, I had to use a gem continue.
I switched Sonya for an unfinished Joon.

5 Likes

Took Heimdall in, though only at 3/46, Justice 3/70 was benched. 2 Full Mana for Heimdall and the heroes LP went up to around 2800. Because the bosses forgot to bring a healer, my balance got better and better every round, they nicely fired into Cyprian’s riposte - enough said. Emblems stacked, trainer for Neith.

4 Likes

Last time the team was

This time brought in Telluria for Tarlak,

Telluria made significant difference, as such first time I will be doing this particular trial without the use of items.

Is AI getting smarter? Boss Joon kind of avoided set reposte and hence dispatched h my team’s Joon.

Trainer saved for now, until yellow project, all emblems also saved.

5 Likes

Telluria+11, Wilbur +19, Tarlak 3.70, Li+3, Sonya+0.

No problems, needed a few potions to heal on final bosses (BT costume isn’t done yet) but otherwise straightforward.

4 Likes

Queen of Hearst+4, Boldtusk Chef+20, Wilbur, Thorne, Sonya.

A couple of minor healing potions were used in the final battle to dispell ailments from bosses. Altogether it was an easy ride.

3 Likes

No changes from last trial, team seems to works pretty smoothly!

5 Likes

Chef Boldtusk +18 / Telluria 4/65 / Leonidas +7 / Wilbur +20 / Joon

Telluria replaced Cyprian. She is a beast. I went in with only a couple of heals, antidotes, manas (kind of jumped in without noticing what I brought, and only had 2-3 of each thing after all the spending recently). I did kind of not pay attention and let Leonidas get killed, but still had no real difficulties despite no firepower.

The paladin emblems are for Telluria at this point. Lady Woolerton will be taking the trainer. Don’t know with the monk emblems. Maybe Joon should get them, but Leo has been my war tank for a while…

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Change,… Sonya, Valeria and Li Xiu on bench. I’m thinking need purples againts 2 yellow bosses, so Jabbar 4.55, Tiburtus join, and one healer Telluria for trying, have costume BT though.

On Bench

Screenshot at Apr 12 23-05-06

The Battle

Great start at boss stage,…

Used 3x heal, 5 antidots,… easier than before with healer. Just great :+1:

Reward

Emblem monk keep inventory, Paladin also keep later for Telluria.
Trainer goes to… currently Lady Woolerton is at tier 2, so keep it for later.

5 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne 4^80
  • Wilbur +20
  • Li Xiu +20
  • Chef Boldtusk +20
  • Cyprian +13

I said last time that I needed to shake up my team, because the one I used didn’t work very well. Didn’t know then that I would be blessed with Chef Boldtusk, who I immediately maxed. I swapped out Sonya for him, since I wondered whether dispelling the enemy spirit link part of Wilbur’s special was actually a bad idea. Also didn’t feel particularly good about Leo’s performance last time, so I tagged Li Xiu back in. I went attack path with her emblems, so her tile damage is significantly better than his. Finally, Wilbur is up 6 talents and Cyprian is up 5 compared to last time. Shakeup indeed.

Tough to tell how much of my improved performance was due to really good boards (which I had) and how much was due to having a better team (which I also had). Regardless, this went WAY better than last time. I really expected to be tapping Chef Boldtusk’s heal a lot more often during the mob waves, but it was only necessary once. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged, and yellow and blue diamonds on the board, which was pretty sweet. Incredible how much of a beating these bosses can take, though. Thorne’s special with defense down, riposting Joon’s special… just seemed like nothing made too big a dent. Still, I got a steady diet of on-color tiles and was able to keep the passive specials up consistently. Next thing I know, I’m blasting Joon and Justice both into oblivion with tiles. Richard managed to kill Thorne, but blew himself up on riposte in the process. Holy cow! Did I really not use any items this time? I really didn’t; not even a healing potion. Pleased as punch to have added Chef Boldtusk and Wilbur to my monk stable.

Paladin emblems take Cyprian up a node. Wilbur got his last node on a previous stage, so monk emblems go into storage for Wu Kong, I guess. It’s between him and beefing up Bane again. Trainer hero to Vivica.

3 Likes

Same team as last time. I really wanted to get Telluria into this lineup, but I could not decide whom to drop. :thinking:

On the bench: Valeria 1 and 2, Wu, Falcon, Frida 3.70, Wilbur 2, Cyprian, Li, Jabbar, Iron Chef BT, KISS Army Tibs, Sonya 1 and 2, Telluria, Sumle

Got to the bosses without issue, and unleashed everyone. Then the red tiles vanished, causing Wilbur’s buff to drop.

I ended up trading Queen for Joon. Oops. I stubbornly refused to use items, which cost me Tarlak.

It was an ugly win, but I will take it.

Trainer to Wollerton, emblems to Joon and Telluria.

4 Likes

I’m dangerously close to leveling up. If anyone knows how much experience you get from the third stage, I’d build several churches in your name. :innocent:

Thanks!

1 Like

Dunno if someone answered but:

4 Likes

Trials by Guv - Justice

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Justice by Guv

Guvs Justice History:

Team This Time

Trying out removing Arthur for Costume BT… Ended up being easy peasy… Good board maybe…?

Other Options

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

*Final Battle - Trials of Justice 12th Apr

Rewards

• Reset Token = YES
  • Paladin Emblems = 59 / 50 for Arthur Node 12
  • Monk Emblems = 103 / 125 for Drake Fong Node 10
  • Trainer = Fed to Mist (now 4/43)

5 Likes

This was always a slightly trickier one for me, without a healer.

Now, it’s a piece of cake.

Emblems are banked. Not enough to take Telluria to +4, nor Joon to +7.

3 Likes

Got Telluria to +8

Team used:
Telluria - LiXiu - Wilbur - Sonya - Justice

With Telly onboard, it was the easiest trials ever :smiley:

2 Likes

Forgot pic of team last time, but here’s what I used before swapping Wu for C. Tibs.

This time I used a different approach.

Now that Telly is maxed, she’s doing well to keep the team healed. I still used a few items, but not bad at all.

Emblems saved for now, but might take C. Gunner to +18 when I replenish my food. Trainer went to Mist, bringing her up to mid third tier. Thanks for another reset SG!

3 Likes

The team

The reward

I keep the trainer . Emblems go to joon and im keeping paladin ones to give to a possible clarissa

3 Likes

Wilbur+18 - Justice+7 - Telluria - Tarlak+7 - Joon+4

2 Likes

Mobs harder than bosses. :rofl:
Nice clip.

2 Likes