🔵 [Mar 22, 2020] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Serenity!

Or, as @princess1 reminds us from Seinfeld:

This is the Fourth of the Trials in the 13th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Serenity

Reset Token Tracking

=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on Trials of Serenity?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on Trials of Serenity?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Serenity?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items
0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Serenity?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:
0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Serenity

• Justice in Stages 1 and 2 blinds your whole team, and Richard in Stages 2 and 3 causes an attack debuff. How did you deal with that?

• Did having few healer options in the Paladin and Ranger classes impact you? Do you have Costumed Ranger Rigard as an option?

• Paladin Cyprian can be effective for killing AoE and multi-target hitters like Justice and Richard. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, did you bring him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Serenity occurred:

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Serenity Discussions
5 Likes

Limited options for me on this one, probably my very worst.

G. Falcon +14, Finley +11, Sonya, Tiburtus (C), Chao

Timestops and dragon bombs gonna get me through this one.

5 Likes

The quickie recap:

11 Likes

And I actually have a relatively complete team for this Class Quest, which is a nice change of pace.

Seemed to breeze more through this one than the Trials of Mysticism that really sucked. Didn’t need any items for this quest.

Last moment of Stage 3. Most heroes are relatively good on health…

Paladin emblems will eventually go to Telluria. Ranger emblems will go to Seshat. Saving 3* Ice Trainer Hero for Misandra’s eventual replacement in my primary defense.

8 Likes

Done and done! :smile:

6 Likes

Trials by Guv - Serenity

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Serenity by Guv

Guvs Serenity History:

Team This Time

No changes again. Started working on Evelyn and Seshat to max. Otherwise this team is pretty Boss…

Turns out I may have used the wrong Evelyn… I have one at 4/69 now… :s

Other Options

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

*Final Battle - Trials of Serenity 22 March

The Baby Alt

Alt has been put on the backburner… Recently started playing another game & as such don’t have time for 3 accounts + the forum lol

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Ranger Emblems = 573 in the bank for now…
  • Paladin Emblems = 213 / 175 for Arthur Node 9 & 10
  • Trainer = Fed to Vela (now 4-11)

9 Likes

Team as last time. Neith 4/60, Richard+7, Evelyn+7, Seshat+4, Sonja+11. When the bosses entered the stage, my team was fully charged and I had a yellow and a green diamond on the board. Fired 1 dragon storm and then all specials. Half the job done. Having no Mana controller, I could not avoid some serious hits by the bosses, though Neith’s blinding helped a lot. Used some big healing potions. My fire power and a decent board together with a 2nd dragon storm was too much for them. I took out Lianna first, followed by Chao and then good bye to Richard. Trainer went to Fenrir, emblems will be saved for Neith and Sonya, who will be one of my 4*+20.

5 Likes

Same team

Wolloped the bearded one

Next was Robyn Hood, and a revive :joy:
Eagle boy had no chance really

Ranger emblems to Lianna, saving the rest, trainer to Vela

8 Likes
Team last time

Team this time

Very quick battle. First time bringing Arthur to anything and he just melted through enemies. I did use a health potion and one time stop to keep things favorable at one point, but wasn’t really in imminent danger, just saw the opportunity to stop a blast from two bosses and gain a few turns to power up Rigard for a heal.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to King Arthur who is over 4/68 now.

4 Likes

My team last time:

My team this time:

Heimdall really made a difference last fight was super easy and fast went in like this:

I will save all emblems for now as am saving food and iron to finish the latest levels of AL and Hunters Lodge
Trainer will go Telluria
Reset emblem NO

7 Likes

This was my team, it was easy with cyprian who is doing his job very well at trials and telluria with her minions, i only used some minor healing potion

2 Likes

I have done the first 2 stages easily.
I will update with a photo/screenshot of my team in a few mins from my phone.

I went 3x Purple / 2x Blue.

My other options were:

Justice (max)
Guardian Falcon (+6)
Evelyn (3/34)
Chao (3/60)

Unlevelled Options:
2x Telluria / Neith / 2nd Tiburtus / 2nd G Falcon / Mireweave

Has anyone tested/tried Mireweave in these events?

4 Likes

Got an all 5* team now, thank to Arthur. Had to kick my costumed Tiburtus for this, but I think it’s an improvement.

Paladin embs for QoH until I unlock mana speed so I can sync her with Wilbur and Boldtusk

5 Likes

Same team as last time

There was no need for change yet, hopefully by next trial Tel would be up to some good levels
The battle

It became a very close battle, at a point the board went south, could have used some healing items, but towards the end, it was Lianna vs Lianna and I had the upper hand :blush:. No item used.
Emblems saved, trainer would likely go to CoD or Thorne.

6 Likes

I used a few health (2), mana (3) and axes (2). Not sure I needed to but I would rather do it, than risk wasting 75 gems to continue. I have no blue I am leveling right now, I could start on Mireweave finally but I will most likely use the Trainer on my Evelyn.

4 Likes

I finally finished all stages without almost any items. Neith, Richard, Telluria, Cyprian and Falcon did a good job.

3 Likes

Heimdall 3/70 and Telluria 3/70 that I was blessed with made the trials effortless and itemless for me :slight_smile:
Costumed Rigard was jobless for most time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My team:

Costumed Rigard replaced Cyprian so these trials were much easier for me this time.

No items used. The new emblems will go to Lianna and Richard.

3 Likes

Replaced Sonya +20 and Finley +7 with Khagan +0 and Falcon +18. Rest were Cyprian / Costumed Rigard +20 / Tiburtus +1

This went pretty seemlessly. A lucky penetrating shot took out Rigard, forcing me to use some healing potions. Used a couple of axes to speed things along when the tiles weren’t there.

Mireweave used the trainer. Paladin emblems will go to Telluria (currently 3/50 or so, and already strong enough for diamond tier raiding). Rangers will go to Finley, most likely.

3 Likes

I rarely attempt the last level of a trial and have only ever beaten it once. Currently I just don’t have enough depth in my Classes.

Think I’ll give this one a go though. Sailed through the first two levels but currently just waiting for the WE.

It’s interesting that I only have 5 relevant heroes who are either maxed or over 600 and they happen to form a rainbow.

Saying that I’m thinking that my upcoming Triton (2/36) might be of more use than Tyrum on this final level. Any thoughts?

My Roster

3 Likes