🔵 [May 06, 2020] Trials of Decimation Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

I’d probably give them to Issy, specifically following her costume path :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kingston +7 / Jean-François / Sartana +10 / Kiril +10 / Elena

J-F replaced Merlin, and made the whole trials that much easier. I used one or two healing potions, but just annihilated the bosses without any thought of using some sort of damage items.

Proteus took the trainer. J-F will get some emblems. Kingston too.

5 Likes

Team this time

Changes made, pulled out Boldie for Magni, previous team - too many healers no fire power, now reshuffled the team a bit, putting Magni between the glass mana controllers to take advantage of his faster def buff.

The battle

At some turns when the board didn’t show enough purple matches, 2 minor mana pots were used to maintain the mana stasis on the bosses.

Hel should get some emblems, the fighter saved, trainer to C Rig 2.

7 Likes

I changed my team slightly. Took Kiril out and ascending Fenrir in. Therefore I needed a healer, decided for Guinevere over Boldtusk and kept Proteus with healing potion alive. Proteus kept the bosses from Mana and the rainbow worked. Fenrir is a real Killer, he bit great chunks out of the bosses’ flesh. At the end,I was in the position to make an evil choice, slow death by poison or a finishing byte. Emblems stored for Guinevere and Fenrir. Trainer to Grimble whom I ascended to 4/1, because of those annoying Telluria-Tanks and the draining of those minions.

6 Likes

I let one of my Proteus’ die somehow, I simply wasn’t paying attention.
But also, in my defence, my phone is broken and has a black bar at the bottom, I can’t see attack boosts or health of my heroes, so I have to constantly hold the hero name to see so I mostly go by gut instinct on knowing how much damage I have taken, or think I have

No items used but other than that Proteus dying it was simple.

4 Likes

Trials by Guv - Decimation

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Decimation by Guv

Guvs Decimation History:

Team This Time

New Setup worked pretty well. May as well keep going with it; only change being that Onatel & Panther now have some emblems.

Other Options
Note - Elena is UNCOSTUMED option; Melendor is COSTUMED option.

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Decimation 6th May
E-Z-P-Z! No issues at all with this trials. Boldy isn’t a great healer but hey… It worked lol.

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Fighter Emblems = 83, saving for Killhare when she’s maxed.
  • Wizard Emblems = 469 in the bank in total now
  • Trainer = Fed to Bjorn (now 2-31)

6 Likes

Kiril 18 - Colen 18 - Proteus 18 - Anzogh 7 - Magni 6

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Delilah max and emblemed, 2nd Proteus is +9 now.

Other options

Screenshot at May 06 20-09-23

The Battle

Great start…

Double Proteus means opponent never gain mana, although I leave Ulmer gain and cast his special in the end, used 4 minor mana.

Reward

Emblems wizard for 2nd Proteus and Fighter keep in stock.
Trainer keep in inventory as my purple project is only 2nd C Rigard (lvl 4.41 with only 4/8 skill :sweat_smile:).

6 Likes

finished with BT 3/60,isarnia 2/39,proteus 4/31,kiril 3/1 , c melendor 4/70.

Took some time considering not yellow in team,used some small mana pots only

3 Likes

My team, passed with flying colors last time:

A cascade gave me a crap board to start the boss stage, crazy how much of a difference it can make sometimes. Had to bomb my way out of it, just one of those days I suppose :man_shrugging:

You know what would really turn my day around though…new members! I’m lookin at you @JackThunder :eyes: got room for 6 strong members right now, bring a friend, bring your wife, and bring your mistress…we won’t tell, jaws_3d on Line

6 Likes

My team was Panther, Proteus, Poseidon, Kingston, Kiril.

4 Likes

I beat 2 levels. My team was Kiril (3/31), Valen (maxed), Renfeld (+3), Colen (+9) and Balthazar (3/48). We got to the last level but only Colen and Renfeld were left alive and they didn’t last very long :cry: The monsters on the last level are very strong :boxing_glove:

I am putting the fighter emblems up for Colen and I am not sure who will have the wizard emblems yet.

3 Likes

My team:

Didn’t have to use any items thanks to Hel.

The new emblems will go to Hel and Magni.

3 Likes

You idiot, why are you running a rainbow team?! And you barely have any hitters!
Because Capt. Obvious that’s the best I got! Time to die I guess (me not them)

Whoa thank you RNGesus look at that lovely board! I think I got dis…

Cmon just die already! (them not me)

…and done

Not one single item used, I’m suitably impressed. Although I did have an amazing board going into the final round so that really helped.

4 Likes

My team this time:

• Poseidon +7
  • Onatel +7
  • Kiril +20
  • Boldtusk +c20
  • Proteus +6

Same crew as last time. Poseidon is up one talent, Boldtusk has a maxed costume, and Proteus is finished with six talents. (Onatel is very sad to share her wizard emblems, but it is a necessary evil.)

This is my favorite trial by a mile. Mob waves are not a problem, so much so, that I set off a cascade on the fourth wave that killed everything, leaving only Onatel and Kiril charged going into the bosses. Tiles dictated that Balthazar would be the first victim. As I was targeting him, he was able to fire once, but Poseidon, shielded by Kiril’s buff, felt a little tickle as the lightning hit him, then shortly dispatched his attacker. Next, I turned my attention to Oberon, and since Proteus and Onatel were straight rolling by now, Skeleton Boy was unable to use his poison at all before falling victim to the Pitchfork of Doom. Ulmer was the last to go, and he also got the pointy end of the trident. I think he got his special in somewhere, but Kiril was ready to go, so it has approximately zero impact. No items used; just the way I like it.

Not enough wizard emblems to gain a talent for Proteus. Fighter emblems saved for Poseidon and his freaking expensive eighth node. Trainer hero to KISS Tiburtus.

2 Likes

Had a really though one, due to a lot of bad luck. Had a bad starting board and even a Tornado didn’t help it too much. Started the last level pretty well tho’:

At the final battle I noticed that out of 10 hits, only 3 of them targeted a hero that had counterattack. Once the buff expired, they started hitting the right wing. That was very annoying. :roll_eyes:

Anyway, managed to finish it pretty fast. Proteus to save the day. :heart:

2 Likes

Love to play rainbow in this trial, therefore I didn’t change my team towards last time although Tyr and a second Proteus joined my roster since then…Proteus actually is the game changer for me here as he basicallycan shut down the bosses for the whole time :grin:

Trainer went to Clarissa immediately and the emblems will go to Tyr and JF once I have enough for their next nodes…

Edit…as you can see it took me 9h to compete the trial :joy: Was a bit busy and then decided that the tome is my first goal today

2 Likes

Went with what I had. Proteus made it feasible.

My fighter and wizard classes are pretty weak. Just got Kiril relatively recently and working on him (Sartana and Magni where art thou?!)

3 Likes

Team last time

This time I swapped in Guin for Boldy and Panther for Mel. Lost Proteus just before the last shot, so he did his part to get me through without a heal all like Boldy, but I did use half my minor health potions. Kingston is now up from +7 to +10 so he feels just a bit more deadly lately. That defense down from Panther before Sartana strikes is just heaven though. Had fun on this one.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to Gravy who is up to 4/64 now, should have him done in a day or so.

2 Likes

Same team as last time, with a couple more ranks on Sunny Joon.

• On the bench: Magni, Poseidon, Panther, Elena, Hu Tao, Sumitomo, Lancelot, Boldtusk x2, Sartana, Victor, Merlin, Proteus x2, Gandalf, Colen, Onatel 2 3.70, Kiril, Kingston 2 3.70, Tyr 3.70
  • Up and coming: Killhare 4.42, JF 2.60

This group just rampaged through this stage. Oberon died to tiles.

Balthazar also fell to tiles.

The def down on Ulmer, here, is turn 6 of Isarnia’s original casting at the start of the fight. She helped finish him.

Trainer to Killhare, emblems to Onatel and a fighter to be named later.

3 Likes