[Apr 26, 2020] Trials of Serenity – Share & Discuss!

I have a VERY good feeling about this one…

Yep. Yep.

No Reset Token this time, but these Ranger and Paladin emblems were already being used before this Class Quest was over. This is THE Class Quest for my defense. Telluria and Seshat coming to get theirs.

9 Likes

Team last time

Team this time

The battle
I have always wanted a green paladin for this trial

Probably first time of no item used for this one, MVP=> Telly, very significant impact., RH and Telly combo made minion shields here and there.
Trainer and emblems saved.

7 Likes

Old team was:
Khagan / Costume Rigard +20 / Guardian Falcon +18 / Cyprian / Tiburtus +1

Really changed it up:

Telluria +4 / Costume Rigard +20 / Khagan / Triton +20 / Finley +10

I think I used two mana potions total. This was ridiculously easy for a trials.

Telluria and Finley are getting the emblems (so nice that they got to take part in getting them). I’m doing Sonya’s costume right now – have to make sure I get it to 8/8 before I use a trainer there. I have no blue candidates at all (except Thorne) in the waiting line. Please, Atlantis, come through with something! (Or TC20…)

4 Likes

Pretty easy trial. Only used one tornado + one antidote. Buddy to get the emblems.

8 Likes

Sonya - Chao - Cyprian - Triton - Telluria.

mana control by telly and chao, heal by telly and make them suicide with cyprian.

result : no reset token.

4 Likes

Trials by Guv - Serenity

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Serenity by Guv

Guvs Serenity History:

Team This Time

No Changes this time round :slight_smile:

Other Options
Note - Lianna, Tiburtus & Bane are UNCOSTUMED options; Horghall, Sonya, Tyrum & Gunnar are COSTUMED options.

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Serenity 26th April

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Ranger Emblems = 464 / 50 for Lianna Node 13 (more specifically the costume).
  • Paladin Emblems = 177 / 65 for Arthur Node 12
  • Trainer = Fed to Miki (now 4-70)

9 Likes

This was very easy.
My [New] Line-up - first time using Telluria, and the last trials of serenity, my Evelyn was at 3/34 I think or something like that:

I used 3 Dragon Attacks (POV Daily Challenge), even though I didn’t need to.

8 Likes

Fairly easy to be honest.
Completed the trial with Red Hood, Tiburtus, Telluria, Buddy, Guardian Falcon

6 Likes

Team last time

Team this time
Swapped in Telluria and newly maxed C Sonya. Didn’t have any issues at all on this trial. Even made it out with no items used this time.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to Alasie who is getting my blues until Vela gets two more scopes.

6 Likes

Went on with:

• Microwave 4/31
  • Gregorion +13
  • Deathmetal Tiburtus 4/70
  • Queen of Hearts 4/55
  • Guadian Falcon +20

No healing so I took strongest healing potions I had, Dragon Attacks and Tornadoes as well as Minor mana potions. Then when I got to the final round (no problem until then), I healed wounded members and spammed items (since PoV requires Dragon attacks to be used the decision was easy) then cleaned up. Emblems will be for Greg and QoH respectively.

6 Likes

Easy win, it was fun to see how my teams become stronger and stronger. :smiley:

Did this with Seshat +9 - Perseus 3/70 - Telluria +14 - Cyprian 4/70 - Lianna +6

No items used, no kills either on my side :slight_smile:

Hmmm, hero trainer. Will save him or feed him to my second Nordri. Not sure yet

5 Likes

I’m assuming Microwave = Mireweave?

4 Likes

darned autocorrect.

though… would be cool if Mirewave could be used to heat food… I just hope nobody tries to roast a chicken over their phone…

3 Likes

Yes, it’s her. Fun thing her special even looks like some kind of waves.

sleepyhead - remind me not to use her and Chick Jr. in same team.

5 Likes

This trial is quite easygoing for my team, didn’t use any items…switched Lianna in for Buddy this time. Other options would have been a second Seshat…

Last time:

This time:

Emblems are going to Telluria for node 19 and to Evelyn for node 2.

5 Likes

Easy trial w/o items. Suddenly the bosses appeared with only Sesh charged, but anyway…

No reset, trained Miki, Chao got a node for my bloody def.

10 Likes

Me too.
I remember just before Christmas, I was struggling with Stage 2 and certainly Stage 3 of most Trials, now I can pretty much sail through all of them, which is really nice to have accomplished it from both being lucky with certain heroes and learning what to do or not to do etc.

It’s great to know I went from NEEDING to bomb the hell out of bosses and then sometimes STILL failing, to now only needing to use minor things such as Minor Mana/Health, and then that usually depends on bad boards. Where as with older teams, with a great board, I would set the specials off on all bosses fast and die fast lol.

5 Likes

Trials of Serenity is my trial! I have so many rangers.

Khagan, Seshat, Buddy, Triton with a paladin Thorne assistant.

I felt bad having to waste/use my dragon attacks for the POV task, totally unneeded. But always nice to win easily!

5 Likes

Same team

Couple of blueys in the start

Out went Mr Richard

Followed buy the beautiful assassin

Eagle boy didnt have much going for himself

All in the bank on this one

8 Likes

Crazy fast Boss down. :sunglasses:

2 Likes