šŸ° Costumed Killhare ā€“ 5* Dark/Purple from Springvale

yes, panther only be used on offense only, no need emblems while killhare great on defense and offense

I know they never change animations for their costumes. But who else is disappointed that the sword is not a carrot?

12 Likes

I was just going to write exactly the same :smiley: they really could change the animations, especially the ones like this.

1 Like

Fire vanda or costumed Vanda or Grazul or JF before you fire Killhare.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

Dont forget Garnet, she should work as well. Plan to use here in combo with Killhare once shes done.

Just got Costume Killhare. Not the main one i wanted, but Iā€™ll keep the spare

1 Like

Question - if I fire Zimkitha after cKillhare, what happens then? Since Zim gives all allies +25% attackā€¦

Out of the 93 ehtā€™s I had saved got Isarnia, Marjana, Elena, Zagrogā€¦.and these two guys :upside_down_face: One of them being a last pull!

13 Likes

Only Killhare would get zims attack buff. The others would keep the ailment.

2 Likes

The best friend of Springvale family is G Gazelle :grinning:
Also Emilio can block negative ailments.

Not impressed by new costume and also fighter class is better.

3 Likes

I just picked up 2 of her in 5 pulls, it never rains but it pours. :joy:
Probably only Costume 1.

1 Like

Ok I think this is not working properly

So here we have lady woolerton with her 10% attack family bonus. Makes.sense right?

Now

After c killhare.

The math would be +83- 166= -83

But nope itā€™s 832*.8= 665*1.1=732 or the original 832-100

So the attack down is applied first than the family bonus is only applied to the finished attack stat.

Now look here with tarlack

So the way that is working is 832*.8= 665. So that is. Ow being added for tarlack and add k. The -100 and you get that +565

So the defense down is always calculated off the base attack. But the attack up is based off the base attack after itā€™s been modified by th defense down

Now you might say oh well thatā€™s the way SGG chose to make the algorithm work. But wait a minute if that was the case this would also apply to the attack bonus from the troops and that is obviously not the case.

So I say itā€™s broke. Support says itā€™s working as intended, and I should look in the forum for an explanation. Hahahahahahaha. I say support is wrong

So as a five year vet of this games, I am not surprised by supports response , nor the fact this mechanic is not working as I think it should.

So who has more experience with these types of calculations to tell me if this is generally how these combined mechanics work or if this mechanic is broke.

I think all bonuses and ailments should be based off the base attack not ailments based on base and buffs based on modified base stats.

And yes it does not matter which order you apply these ailments and buffs

4 Likes

If youā€™d like, you can base the buff on the base, and ailment on the modified base stats. Just not both on base stats - although I donā€™t think it has ever worked like that.

(832 x 1.1) x 0.8 = (832 x 0.8) x 1.1

Pleaseā€¦ Who is better to follow emblem l pathā€¦ Costume or normal kilhareā€¦ And I have lepus costume + Sir roostly full!!

I would say costume version, especially since it would overlap with Roostleyā€™s ailment.

i agree, it is annoying they way it is, i put a topic similar to this last year on the bug section but didnā€™t get an official response

I wasnā€™t able to post it here last time, but I did get C. Killhare and C. Jack Oā€™Hare with my 27 EHTs last month, when the Springvale portal opened on its first day.

Then I got C. Master Lepus earlier, so my trio of killer bunnies is now complete. :rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

I do have Vanda. Iā€™m still not sure if I want to emblem the costume or original. From what Iā€™ve read the original might be the best way to go especially if youā€™re using her as a tank which I will be. Seems like the classic versions higher base damage+ increase to base damage from the costume bonus makes her hit just the same or harder.
But what about when limit breaks come into the picture? Someone told me you always want to limit break the heroes you have with the bigger damage % like what Killhare costume has. What Iā€™m wondering is, once limit breaks are factored in will costume Killhareā€™s damage start to pull away from the original due to the higher percentage on her hit. Is there anyone on here who knows how to work out that kind of math? Ultimately I just want to go for the one that does the most damage possible and donā€™t want to have to respec the emblems.

Just divide both versions attack stats by their damage outputs (300 or 330) and whatever number is bigger does more damage

I recently got Lu Bu and C Killhare. I have enough tabards and eventually plan to ascend both of them. But who should I level first? The below is my purple fully leveled 5 stars.Thank for your input!
Freya, Bera, C Obakan, Seshat, Dark lord, Clarissa, Thoth-Amun, Honorary mentioned C Rigard