šŸ”± [Mar 2020] Atlantis Summon Results

This thread is for posting your Summon Results from the Season 2 Atlantis Portal in March 2020.

Historically thereā€™s been one monolithic thread here: Atlantis Summons ā€“ Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

This thread is an experiment to see if itā€™s worthwhile to have a thread for each month. Iā€™ll judge that based on whether this thread gets significant usage or not.

:clock1: Schedule

Atlantis Rises & the Atlantis Portal run from 2020-03-06T07:00:00Z until 2020-03-08T19:00:00Z

:dizzy: Featured Heroes

:spiral_calendar: Current HOTM

:link: Related Threads

4 Likes

whelp, Iā€™m prepared to be jealous by all the single pull ursenas. Bring it on!

10 Likes

Agreedā€¦

Ursena is the most expensive hero I DONT own
Have tried summoning her the last two times that she was featured to no availā€¦ :frowning: Not bothering this timeā€¦ But knowing that, this will be the time that I get herā€¦ When I donā€™t have any Tabards saved lol

2 Likes

Orrrrrrr not thenā€¦

6 Likes

4 token pulls, one tenpull.

Aeron :slight_smile:
Three 4ā€™s (Tibs, Kashhrek, Chao) and the rest 3ā€™s.

Wouldā€™ve been nice to get Ursena but I may get around to Aeron eventually, heā€™s not 2nd or even third priority (Seshat, Kunch, Freya will all get tabs before him)

Got Atlantis coins for five draws. No. 1 went like this:

So no complaints here since Telluria is a must. Adding my Freya from Valhalla should make a dynamic duo.

3 Likes

Just a small thing for anyone perusing this thread, I am always hesitant to say words like ā€œmust haveā€ā€¦ Very nice to have sure but not a mustā€¦ (Personally donā€™t have any plans to summon for herā€¦)

1 Like

Did a 10x pull and few coin pulls, and got bunch of feeders and Telluria. Don`t think I will be pulling more this AR, I am pretty happy with getting her.

2 Likes

Just going to leave this hereā€¦what the actual f*ck!

12 Likes

Youā€˜re absolutely right. Should have said ā€žfor meā€œ itā€˜s a must since Iā€˜m really looking forward to the synergy between her and Freya. But pulling a hotm is never a terrible thing I guess. :blush:

1 Like

In 2nd pull. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Youā€™re like a modern Nostradamus. :sweat_smile: :point_up:

3 Likes

Got the same situation with Guardian Panther last Teltoc. Went like this at the time: :exploding_head:

Yes, these things happen. But you shouldnā€˜t count on it. :wink:

2 Likes

Well got Gaderius, a 2nd Ameonna, Mnesseus, and another Gato. At least I got my final 4 star I was missing from season 2 and now comes the hard part, getting all the dang 5 starsā€¦ :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Although I do plan on dropping $20 on a few summons.

mine was Cochin and Melia

is that how you pronounce her name? o.o grats

1 Like

Your wish is my command! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: j/k

Got Ursena on my very first single pull and I damn near fell outta my chair. Of course the next three pulls had to be Gato, Brienne, and Melia. The RNG has to balance itself out somehow :smile:

(If it makes anyone feel better, Iā€™m nowhere near ready to level up Ursena. Only 3 trap tools and 0 tabbards, and those 3 trap tools have been earmarked for Rigard+costume, who Iā€™ve been diligently saving up feeders+trainers for so I could power level him to 4/70 within the hour)

7 Likes
  1. yesterday did two simple pulls with EHT got Branne with Telluria, the second got Azlar.
  2. In this AR :
    two x10 pulls nothing
    five single pulls got Vivica
3 Likes

I bought all offers + had coins 350 coins first, so I had 450 coins total and then I used gems to pull also.

COINS:
Danzaburo
Gato
Namahage
Little John

GEMS:
Mnesseus
Balthazar
Mnesseus (+ Bonus): Telluria!!
Melendor

I kept my second gato and namahge - they are good for events, I got rid of them a long time ago when I had dupes not understanding they are good for events.

1 Like