Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

Finally the Atlantis Summons is here and… I GET THE SAME DAMN HERO AS LAST MONTH!!!

Just gotta laugh at this point :smile::smile::smile:

5 Likes

My 1st 100 Atlantis token pull (for this month)!!! OMG!!!

I almost choked on my coffee…:grin:

36 Likes

Nice, wish I had that luck lol

1 Like

this its me Lucky… Last Time to buy offer and vip

7 Likes

But here its a staff member to e plaja me… How i dont have a Hero 5 *… And ii buy evry month all offer and vip…

1 Like

Yes, we have seen your pulls - doesn’t get better if you post it over and over…
I didn’t have any luck this time either…
Better luck next time maybe

4 Likes

No not next time Becouse evry mounth… I buy i buy for noting… Its not fear for player Becouse i buy and any player dont spend mony and have Hero 5*…

1 Like

Done 30 summons this month. The only 5* I got was Kadilen which I already had. my budget decreases from 15 bucks to zero since this month and I am happy with that :).

2 Likes

And were its The fear? Another player dont spend mony and have Hero 5* this its Last Time for me to buy somnting

2 Likes

My first ever pulls + my first ever 5*

20 Likes

That’s how my luck went as well. Lol.

1 Like

For me its Last mony spende for this game…

2 Likes

I am new to this game and still learning a lot. But I put some cash into the summons to try and give me a so called good start and it was honestly a waste. I just kept getting the same stuff over and over again. :frowning:

3 Likes

I had collected 100 coins so I had one “free” summon - Gill-Ra. Not too bad, I fed her to Rigard.
I also bought the offers (much better than the Event ones) and did one pull with the coins and got Ares :open_mouth: Now I have to think if I want to level him up, I got Gravemaker maxed as my tank and Im wondering if Ares is gonna be better at that position.

7 Likes

4x tokens and got Mitsuko

3 Likes

I have lvl 32…and dont have Hero 5*…i dont spend mony Becouse i got noting…

2 Likes

Do you have training camp level 20 running? Its the best way of getting 5* heroes for free (not spending money).

3 Likes

Yeah now i make him… And i dont spend mony for noting…

1 Like

I pulled a lot like an idiot lol… I got multiple x10 and everything was just multiples. The last three I did I got a bonus Zimkhitha… that I was happy about. Now I’m stuck on finishing my Azlar or going to Zim. These kind of things are def where being new to the game…ends in a headache lol.

2 Likes

28 pulls (3 for coins, 25 for diamonds):
5*
2x Zimkitha (great, but I have 1 already)
1x Obakan
1x Ares

4*
Proteus, Agwe, 2x Gobbler, 2x Ameonna, Chao, Boril, 2x Kelile, Gaiderus.

It’s great, but no Zeline. I don’t have any green game changer, expect Yunan.
Maybe Evelyn… I hope so :slight_smile:

2 Likes