🔱 [July 2020] Atlantis Summon Results

This thread is for posting your Summon Results from the Season 2 Atlantis Portal in July 2020.

:clock1: Schedule

Atlantis Rises & the Atlantis Portal run from 2020-07-02T07:00:00Z until 2020-07-04T19:00:00Z

Official Announcement RE Schedule Changes: Event Schedule Changes (Version 30 Onwards)

:dizzy: Featured Heroes

:spiral_calendar: Current HOTM

:gem: Summon Expectations

Good summary by @Dorkus of what you can expect from various summons portals:

:link: Related Threads

Click for previous Summons & Discussion Threads
2 Likes

I just pulled Ariel with my first 10x!! :tada: :heart_eyes:

If at least 1 person checks the summon portal for AR I am happy with the result :joy:

13 Likes

Ah… Wait. Is not end on 5th June?
Or is it extended for one week long Atlantis?

1 Like

Like stupid old me. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Wait, what??? Atlantis is still not yet up for July 2020.

EDIT: LOL. I fell for it. Nicely done, @Aquaginera_7DD.

1 Like

3 Likes

I believe end-date is wrong, according to announcement AR lasts until Saturday now.

2 Likes

Ohhh! extra chance at Mok-Arr tomorrow? Watch me try and summon for it! :heart_eyes:

First awful 10-pull of the event…not holding out much hope for my other pulls. Guess I won’t be one of the lucky ones this time.

6 feeder pulls, of course still no Proteus. I somehow got Noor and I don’t know what to do with her.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m not the only one hoping for Proteus at every Atlantis… :joy:
Had coins for 7 pulls… Sumimoto the only one I didn’t have. No Proteus again. Maybe in August. :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Since the beginning of Atlantis 2 years ago, not talking about 5*, I have never pulled
Proteus, Wilbur, Sumitomo…

Did one coin pull with my alt and got a 5* hero!!!
It was … Horghall :sob:

2 Likes

90x

Pretty damn happy about the result… one MIKI for me :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I bought the offers plus 100 atlantis coins i had stored. I didnt expect any of the featured 5* but i want Wilbur.

Mneseo x2
Gil ra
Li xiu
Kiril
Danzaburo
Namaghe

I really think this game hates me , i dont even know why im keep putting money on this :smile:

The good thing, i got a tome of tactic from atlantis chest

1 Like

Got Belith from coins.
Now her costume is 8/8.
Nice girl. :rofl:

4 Likes

Did three pulls with Atlantis coins - Sartana (dupe), Skittleskull (dupe), and Drake Fong.

I’ve used my luck for the year…

8 Likes

Other than Miki of course, those are actually quite poor pulls. :joy::joy::joy:
Congratz on having what you wanted. :heart:

I’ve been saving some gems to try the Censure summoning method in hopes of Miki (Drake or Ariel). I can’t say it was unsuccessful. 2* troop, followed by another 2* troop. Then an Atlantis summon where I got Miela. Followed by a 10x. Here are the results.

3 Likes

Only 3 pull
1.Gato (100 coin Atlantis) dup.
2.Mnesseus (Gems) dup.
3.Piseidon (Gems) new

And stop … no more gems.

8 Likes