🔱 [Apr 2020] Atlantis Summon Results

This thread is for posting your Summon Results from the Season 2 Atlantis Portal in April 2020.

:clock1: Schedule

Atlantis Rises & the Atlantis Portal run from 2020-04-03T07:00:00Z until 2020-04-05T19:00:00Z

:dizzy: Featured Heroes

:spiral_calendar: Current HOTM

:link: Related Threads

6 Likes

Coin Pull: Berden
Gem Pull: Gobbler

Both feeders to Evelyn - both green which is nice to feed.
I have 1400 gems and 96 coins but I will use my gems for energy refills: I need to farm more than I need heroes.

3 Likes

Only Atlantis 5* I was missing were Atomos and Mitsuko. 10 coin pulls and a 30X. Chests had a set of rings. Very very pleased. Coming for you Vela!

9 Likes

I was not planing summoning this AR since I already got Tarlak last may, and I am saving gems for the next one (need GM). I bought that standard offer, and made a single pull for coins, and got another Tarlak.

11 Likes

This game loves to test your patience :joy:

5 Likes

Not like this

7 Likes

I tested my luck for the 4th time in the past 4 months. I have an alt account where I only spend money on VIP + POV. 99% of the gems go into summons.

This is the 4th month in a row when I’m getting the HOTM :joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

Had enough coins for a pull, got my second Muggy. Will keep him for future use.

Still am not done Season 2 hard, nor one of the avatar missions. Will likely finish the avatar mission with loot tickets this time around, so I never have to run that again, but will wait until I’m going to bed or something.

2 Likes

Congrats on that ridiculously excellent luck.

2 Likes

2 more pulls:

Prisca
Proteus

I have 4 Proteus now. Will keep him.

2 Likes

Don’t have to spend more gems this month

11 Likes

6 coin pulls and all 3* duplicates :roll_eyes:
Alts got 4 coins pulls each and same thing all 3* duplicates :yawning_face:
Telly got the feed of her life today, lol
Keeping gems for Springvale …

Congrats to all the lucky ones who got the HOTM.

2 Likes

not really pulling this AR, 1 coin pull and 4 gem pulls to fill the bonus chest netted me cyprian, wilbur, agwe, tiburtus and chochin. in total 4 4* and 1 3*, so definelty beat the odds haha. fed them all… bonus chest gave me a tonic so not a bad event for me at all.

1 Like

Unbelievable… 2 pulls with coins.
I have Misandra already, but new Mitsuko.
Very good day

17 Likes

I’m waiting for May. I only bought the offers. I agree, it teaches patience but I want to chase Clarissa and I don’t need Malosi, also I dread of getting Margaret but not Kage or GM in May.

1 Like

I had 4 coin pulls. Drew yet another useless Ameonna (I fed two of her sisters to my Domitia a few weeks ago), another Melia, another Gill-Ra, and - the only even partially good one - a Danzaburo.

Got some rings from the ascension material chest, though.

4 Likes

4 coin pulls and a 10x giving my first Lianna after more than 2 years of playing and Malosi…I’m done for this month although I’d like to get Mitsuko for all those shiny Velas and Finleys out there :grimacing:

11 Likes

2 more pulls: Wilbur (my 3rd) and Namahage

This is a weird pattern…

My first set of pulls gave me 2x Green
My second set of pulls gave me 2x Purple
Now my third set gave me 2x Red

My luck is bad today. Dragon Bones + Hidden Blade in the ascension chest :frowning:Need glvoes and capes - 0 of each.

From 44*5 WE I have only found 2 Seadragons, too.
RNG is very much against me today :frowning:

2 Likes

Have Tarlak and Maggie, would love to have Mits took a shot with coins got beafcake, well the bonus chest was 9/10, so why not, then 350gems…

Alasie… So pleased with her already…:pray:t3:

7 Likes