:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 2 Sakura
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Lucky Nine
  • Deals 180% damage to all enemies.
  • All allies get +56% chance to dodge Special Skills for 3 turns. Each dodge summons a Sakura Fox Minion.
  • Sakura Fox Minion has 8% HP and 30% attack inherited from the caster. It adds 7% mana to its owner at the end of each turn.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Sakura Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• +3% / +6% / +9% / +11% / +13% mana generation.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Nov 2021

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Featured Atlantis Hero?

Itā€™s important to remember that Atlantis Featured Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Featured Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 3.2% chance of summoning a particular Featured Hero.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 28 times out of 100, youā€™ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 100
  • 95 times out of 100, youā€™ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 920
  • 99 times out of 100, youā€™ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 1410

Putting that in Perspective

• 72 out of every 100 people wonā€™t get a specific Featured Hero by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 720,000 of those players wouldnā€™t get the specific Featured Hero

• 5 out of every 100 people wonā€™t get the specific Featured Hero by the 920th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 920 times, 50,000 of those players wouldnā€™t get the specific Featured Hero

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If youā€™ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Feedback Poll - Inari (post release)

Is Inari worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Yes, but only when featured
  • Only if youā€™re P2P
  • Yes, but only if youā€™re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

How many copies of Inari would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isnā€™t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

What do you think Inariā€™s Primary Purpose is?

• Tile Damage Dealer
  • Offence Geared Support Hero (Dodge/ Minions)
  • Defence Geared Support Hero (Dodge/ Minions)

0 voters

What do you think of Inari compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

How does Inariā€™s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

Is Inari worth giving Rogue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • Noā€¦ Not at all.

0 voters

In Defence, where do you think Inari is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

How do you think Inari is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

2 Likes

I really like Inari, despite her being sort of underwhelming compared to others heroes. I like the dodge ability even if some newer dodge heroes do it better.

I think her artwork is cool and the legends about her are fun to read about. (Also Iā€™ve spotted the 9 tail fox spirit in tons of other media now that Iā€™ve become aware of the legend)

I currently have her at 3.70. I would like to ascend her, but I think Malosi will get the next set of darts, and then Vivica after thatā€¦

2 Likes

Welcome to ā€œBuff this Hero #3ā€!! The third entry into my installment, with Noor and Yunan covered, it is time to talk about the foxy lady. Be warned, a wall of text is incoming.

INARI

image_2021-02-22_143832

Maxed Stats
Attack/Defense/Health
813 / 642 / 1312

Special Skill

Mana Speed: Average

Effect 1
All allies get +56% chance to dodge Special Skills for 3 turns. Each dodge summons a Sakura Fox minion

Effect 2
Sakura Fox Minion has 8% HP and 30% attack inherited from the caster. It adds 7% mana to its owner at the end of each turn

The Problem:

For those who have been clamoring for a buff for Inari, what I am about to say will come as no surpriseā€¦Costume Kadilen makes Inari irrelevant in the meta! It doesnā€™t stop at C.Kadilen either though as Margaret is an overall better version of Inari as well. The problem here of course is that Inariā€™s special is wasted on enemies that canā€™t fire (map stage enemies without specials) or if the user mistimes itā€™s usage. The special is entirely dependent on dodging and has no other component without the dodge occurring. This is further compounded by Inariā€™s Average mana speed which doesnā€™t help the timing of the special as it only has a 3 turn duration.

Special Abilities:
INARI - @ Average (All allies get +56% chance to dodge Special Skills for 3 turns. Each dodge summons a Sakura Fox minion + Sakura Fox Minion has 8% HP and 30% attack inherited from the caster. It adds 7% mana to its owner at the end of each turn)

C.KADILEN - @ Fast (Deals 170% damage to all enemies + All allies get +56% chance to dodge Special Skills for 3 turns. Each dodge summons a Thorn Minion with 15% HP and 15% attack inherited from the caster)

MARGARET - @ Very Fast (Deals 150% damage to the target and nearby enemies + The caster and nearby allies have from +30% to +90% chance of dodging special attacks that do damage. The higher the damage from the special is, the higher the chance to dodge it. Each dodge gives a moderate amount of mana to the target. Effect lasts 3 turns + Elemental Link gives all Nature allies +46% defense against Fire for 4 turns. This effect cannot be dispelled)

Inari vs C.Kadilen: C.Kadilen beats out Inari both on Offense and Defense due to her abilities/stats. Inariā€™s special has a few things going for it that Kadilenā€™s doesnā€™t; a 56% chance to dodge (Kadilenā€™s at 45%), a 7% mana generation at end of the turn so long as the minion is alive, a 30% Attack stat for the minions (combined with Inariā€™s high Attack stat gives punishing damage ability). Unfortunately though Kadilenā€™s special is ultimately far superior for a number of reasons. One, combined with her Fast mana speed is her high defense stat giving her a much greater chance to fire her special and a better ability to time her special for greater effect. Two, while her minions donā€™t have the same level of attack power, they are beefier thanks to 15% Health (Inariā€™s get 8%) and Kadilenā€™s 1398 Health (Inari at 1312). Three, Kadilen deals 170% damage to all enemies so even if the enemies canā€™t fire specials due to either bad timing on the users part or because they are map stage enemies without special abilities, Kadilenā€™s special isnā€™t totally wasted if used.

Inari vs. Margaret: Like Kadilen, Margaret beats out Inari on both Offense and Defense. Inari and Margaret have very similar stats being geared towards high Attack, but at Very Fast speed Margaret really leaves Inari in the dust. Margaretā€™s special doesnā€™t generate minions upon dodge and only extends to herself and nearby allies, it can be a bit weaker or stronger (almost guaranteed) dodge based upon the damage of a special directed at the hero (but damage has to be a component unlike Inariā€™s). While Inariā€™s minions will help mana generation if alive, Margaretā€™s special can generate mana upon a successful dodge. Margaret also has a direct damage component but it differs from Kadilenā€™s in that it only hits 3. Finally Margaret has a potentially very useful Defense+ against fire for herself or other Nature heroes. Some might argue Inari has a better Dodge mechanic, but personally I would rather take Margaretā€™s at Very Fast especially given this current meta and the added damage component.

SOLUTIONS:

As always sound off on what you think would be a good way to fix Inari, and again there are so many ways to improve her.

I wouldnā€™t personally mind keeping her at an Average speed, but considering what Kadilen and Margaret can do at faster speeds Inari would need something special to make the slower speed worth it. Possibly changing her dodge to 4 turns and her minion to 15% health? Adding another mechanic?

14 Likes

Totally worth reading this. I would either suggest

1. Deals n % damage to all enemy(C kadilen does same at Fast speed)

2. Add some buffs (defense/attack/Mana/heals increase)

3. If nothing please, set her speed at fast.

If Atomos can be buffed, why not Inari? Look at the number of comment we have, feels no one care about her.

9 Likes

V43 update:
Inari: Added Direct Damage of 180% to all enemies

10 Likes

it is an improvement but still not good enough (180% is low)

3 turns of dodge and very low hp minions are not reliable for AVERAGE speed hero

kadilen costume is faster, does 170% and has better hp minions.

i was hoping inari would have gotten more love (13% hp minions and 220% damage at least)

7 Likes

Itā€™s not enough. She should be fast.

At least they are aware that there is something wrong with her.

4 Likes

At least now her stupidly high attack score has a meaning.

6 Likes

Donā€™t forget she has extremely high base attack, so here 180% are far more damage than someone with 200% or more with weak base damage.

We can compare her to neith.
Both average, both do damage to all.
Inari does more damage % and has far higher base attack.
Neith blinds and cut mana, inari gives dodge. In the end both can make the enemy miss the target.

Inari was pretty much useless before, but now she is at least good.
Is she great? Probably not.
Is she the best dodge hero? No.

But I would probably level her now.

8 Likes

Nieth was 220% in the beta but got nerfed to 150%, she is used as blind/mana cut which is always good and for 4 turns is her blind

i have inari maxed (got her long time ago), 3 turns of dodge was always annoying considering her speed and her minions never survive 1 turn. the damage is nice, the rest is still not good (more damage would make it better if they donā€™t want to buff the dodge part).

she is better for sure now but not worth ascending in my opinion

1 Like

I have Inari maxed and emblemmed; use her mostly on titans but also sometimes in my yellow mono. Sheā€™s good against those popular aoe hitters - together with Thorā€™s blind itā€™s very rare to get hit by anything, allowing your heroes to survive the round 1 and recharge for the next. Needs strong card around her, though, as it was a second passive support (beside the healer).

She was unfairly weaker than C Kadilen which was the main issue with this card. I wonder how the 180% dmg will look like in practice - I took her mostly the attack path (to maximize dmg on titans) so Iā€™ll see for myself I guess. That stat distribution disqualifies her from use in defense, though that extra dodge from Rogue may play a role, who knowsā€¦ After the buff is rolled out, I will test her.

Nice to see some free love to Inari anyway.

6 Likes

Donā€™t worry sheā€™ll get it in the costume.

Nonetheless I am soooo haaaappyyyy that they make this buff INSTEAD of simply giving the costume. Sheā€™s one of my First 5* and is collecting dust somewhere deeply in the abysses of my roster.

IMO Now sheā€™s definitely worth ascending. She has her perks, but now she is comparable to one of the best heroes in the game.

2 Likes

thank you for the news, you made my day! Inari was my first ascended Yellow 5*, I have her at +8 emblems with a level 17 mana troop.

I agree that buffing her minionsā€™ health (I can live with reduced attack) would have been better, but Iā€™m happy that she got a small buff at least!!

Finally. Would have been better if the minions become sturdier but this is better than nothing.

1 Like

She was my first 5* but I havent used her in years. Now Iā€™m thinking of embleming her after this buff as I have 1300 rogue emblems sitting around. Not sure if attack > shield > hp would be the best emblem path though.

very trueā€¦ Completely agree with every words.

Imo she needed a bit more than this to become competetive.
Either give her substansial damage of 200-210%. Would actually hit hard with her atk stat.
Or keep the low damage and buff either minion health to 10% or dodge duration to 4 rounds.

In this iteration I still consider C Kadilen just better.

1 Like

I donā€™t know why people are still hating, sheā€™s an alternative to costume kadilen nevertheless

I might actually try to pull this Atlantis event with this and the costumes getting introduced

1 Like