🔱 [August 2020] Atlantis Summon Results

This thread is for posting your Summon Results from the Season 2 Atlantis Portal in August 2020.

:clock1: Schedule

Atlantis Rises & the Atlantis Portal run from 2020-08-06T07:00:00Z until 2020-08-08T19:00:00Z

Official Announcement RE Schedule Changes: Event Schedule Changes (Version 30 Onwards)

NEXT Atlantis Rises & the Atlantis portal will run from 2020-09-03T07:00:00Z until 2020-09-05T19:00:00Z

:dizzy: Featured Heroes

:spiral_calendar: Current HOTM

:gem: Summon Expectations

Good summary by @Dorkus of what you can expect from various summons portals:

:link: Related Threads

Click for previous Summons & Discussion Threads
5 Likes

Is it meant to be “August 2020” instead of July?

1 Like

Yes its a placeholder for this next event on Thursday.

Guess I cant complain :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got Inari with free coins. Now I have a problem with 5* holy hero. I have also Ranvir, Joon, Leonidas, Malosi and now Inari. Only Malosi is 3/70 and the rest is sitting at 1/1. With only 6 darts I can maxed one holy hero.

2 Likes

I did 8 pulls with free coins. Mnesseuses (Mnessei?), Danzaburo and other crap. All ended as food except for Isarnia who is heading to HA anyway.

My good luck continues:

Sumitomo
Ameonna
Oberon x2
Karil
Muggy

I used 1 free coins pull and the rest were all my gems that I had… which I now regret because I have no flasks to farm, and no gems at all. so now I am stuck waiting for energy to farm.

I never use flasks unless there is AR. I have like 20 flasks each one. I recommend you do the same, its a huge difference.

I had 3 coin draws. Got Chochin, Gato, and another Chochin.

Thought “well, :poop:” - but then I got Zocc with a bonus draw!

12 Likes

Bought today’s offers and finally got Proteus! Now I’m officially done with Atlantis (and spending in this game).

6 Likes

five calls - five triples… four of which are regular :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Gaderius, Chochin and Karil. The usual business. :joy:

2 Likes

I did big fat pulls and got a LOT of feeders for my levellers… but I did also get Khiona, who I’m sure will be useful, and 3 x Zocc. Nobody needs 3 x Zocc, but I’m glad I got at least one.

Have just enough gems left for a 10-pull but am resisting. Clearly it has been decided that Grazul is not going to be mine and Ursena is playing coy for now. Not bothered about Inari, though she’d look nice in the collection.

Hooray!!! I broke the system!!! With one call of the Zocc!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

I just did a 30 pull (despite resolving to never do that again…I’m weak). Pulled just shy of a gajillion Ameonna. I guess that is better than 29 3* heroes and only one Ameonna? The only 5* was Zocc but happy about pulling him. Grazul, you know you want to join my roster.

2 Likes

4 coin pulls - got Grazul, Marjana and Zocc. Ironically, this is my 4th Grazul and my 5th Marjana. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Gormek, Wilbur, Chochin. So far, so food.

(Total 7 coin pulls, all food.)

4 Likes

Did 7 coin pulls immediately after the portal opened. I tried to test my rng with silver coins but I don’t think I fully followed Censure’s tips - rolled through 25 silver coins or so until it started hitting: got a 3* hero, then a couple 1*s, then a 3* troop and 2* troop. Then started running my 700 Atlantis coins… got all s2 heroes, with Grazul (new) & Wilbur (dupe).

Think I need to start toying with this more often :smiley:

4 Likes

I did 6 free pulls a few minutes ago. ( I was hoping for Ameona to show up but I guess I have to wait.) I got 2 Muggy, Gato, Mnesus, Melendor, and Azar.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings