🔱 [June 2020] Atlantis Summon Results

This thread is for posting your Summon Results from the Season 2 Atlantis Portal in June 2020.

:clock1: Schedule

Atlantis Rises & the Atlantis Portal run from 2020-06-05T07:00:00Z until 2020-06-07T19:00:00Z

:dizzy: Featured Heroes

:spiral_calendar: Current HOTM

:link: Related Threads

4 Likes

Reserving my spot to share my summoning Seshat using free coins. :rofl:

Edit - Final update… One last summon before the gate closed forever… Hu Tao Thank you said Myst gleefully - but alas No Seshat. :frowning_face:.
Congratulations to all who were more fortunate than I - super, super, super jelly. Don’t let the tears fool you, I’m really happy for you all :sob:.

9 Likes

Liking this comment in the hope that some of that luck would rub off on my account too… :laughing:

3 Likes

My 200 coins got me Berden and Gan Ju, I know you’re all jealous.

Edit: Okay got a 3rd pull from farming, got a Triton. Pretty happy with him actually, although he’s no proteus or wilbur.

5 Likes

Golden what the hell shot after Seshat got me… Melia.

Saving rest of the coins for far more desired Drake next month.

3 Likes

I’ve decided in advance to make this my last pull for gems for a while, I have already too many 5*-s at 1/1 that I want to level. However I really wanted Seshat so I went for a 30-pull, it looked bad but then I got her on the 25th or so. Super happy right now.

10 Likes

4 free coin pulls got me;

Hu Tao ( fed to C. Bane, so disrespectful)
Nashgar (eww, food)
Namahage (I haven’t worked on the first, be food)
Wilbur (yasss! The fisherman that makes bad boards even worse) :joy:

5 Likes

Chocin
Kellile

:frowning:

1 Like

Did 20 pulls, got Mitsuko, Leonidas and Poseidon. I just wanted Seshat though.

7 Likes

30 pulls in (5 coin pulls, 5 gem pulls, 2x 10 pulls), got a bunch of dupes but:

• 2nd Ursena on a single coin pull yet again (would rather trade in for Seshat if that was an option)
  • Raffaele
  • 4th Proteus (seriously, he eluded me for the longest time, now he seems to drop like candy :rofl:)
5 Likes

I did a ten pull and got feeders, but also pulled Raffaele as bonus. Not bad. He’s my first 5* healer, not counting Telluria. Now saving gems for Guardians.

10 Likes

Impulsively used my 100 coins…never thought this would happen!!!

14 Likes

Surprisingly. I got Ursena so that’s nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Grats to all that got what they wanted i only had 100 coins so Melia for me see you next month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Single summon:

Guess that’s me done… Poseidon or Misandra would have been nice… Already have a couple Seshat & my green is backlogged enough without adding Greg to the list :joy::joy:

12 Likes

I wanted to go for Seshat, didn’t work, so I’m done :slight_smile:

Had many coins saved for 14 coin pulls and a 10x pull - 24 pulls, no 5* (except HOTM):

2x Raffaele (on single coin pulls with Mnesseus and Gill-Ra)

2x Ameonna
2x Sumitomo

Gormek
Scarlett
Caedmon

5x Chochin
3x Melia
3x Gill-Ra
Gato
Mnesseus

2x Azar
Jahangir
Prisca

2 Likes

I had enough coins saved up for 3 pulls.

drumroll

Isshtak, Boldtusk, and Gunnar! Thanks, RNG! :poop: :poop: :poop:

2 Likes

I wasn’t that excited about Atlantis this time out as I already have Seshat (x2) and Misandra, so it would be Greg or Poseidon I was pulling for at pretty reduced odds.

12x pulls (2x coin, 1x 10 pull) gave a load of feeders and Rafa which was someone I was keen on as I don’t have a 5* healer in blue. At 9/10 for the ascension chest so may do a coin pull but otherwise I’m done, probably until Valhalla starts up again with gem pulls (have Falcon, Panther and Jackal already from Guardians)

2 Likes

Muggy, Renfeld, Skittlskull… Raffaelle bonus!

2 Likes