šŸ”± [July 2020] Atlantis Summon Results

Did 95 pulls, only worth mentioning where Inari and Noor? Feeling guttedā€¦

Perfect for 90pulls, other players donā€™t get any single 5* from 90 pulls. I donā€™t mind about having a Mok Arr, Inari is the only 5* S2 that I donā€™t have. But iā€™m technically done with Atlantis. Cheers

2 Likes

10 pulls and I got Miki. Also four 4* and five 3* unique heroes.

10 Likes

Iā€™m hunting for Drake here, heā€™s the last of the past HotMs that I really regret not having, and who I need due to weak yellow cards.

3 pulls for coins so far and he did not appear (food only, but some decent one, like Sonya or Gormek, yummy).

I have gems for 2x 10 pulls, but that may become a 1x 30ā€¦ Iā€™m just holding off until the standing Atlantis offer for more coins. Really limited my budget recently and only getting the cheapest stuff.

2 Likes

Need advice!
Iā€™m really conflicted on whether to summon or not, and whether to do a 10x pull or a 30x pull if I do summon. I have just enough gems to do 30x.

On the one hand, I would really like Miki and Ariel, but on the other, I have Drake already and am not keen for Mok-Arr.

For some context on my roster:
S2 5* heroes: None
S2 4* heroes: All except Wilbur
S2 3* heroes: All and most maxed with duplicates maxed too.

I usually can score top 3 using Wu Kong on titans in my alliance. But one of my alliance mates has consistently higher scores than me (and often significantly higher) and tells me how much of a difference maker Miki is for titans. I donā€™t have any other titan buffers like Tarlak, Ranvir, or Gazelle. One thing to note is that I donā€™t really use mana pots on titans either.

For titan buffers, you have a shot at Miki and Tarlak here. Chance is what it is, but itā€™s there. I can tell you, switching from Miki to Ranvir occasionally (e.g. rare blue titans) is horrifying experience for me.

There wonā€™t be a better chance for that in about a year or so.

+Wilbur is also an option you can get.

Ariel is the best healer in the game (says the owner) and canā€™t regret her also.

As everywhere, itā€™s about luck, so donā€™t sue me if all you get is 29 feeders and a Mok-Arr, but if the odds are in your favor, you can score something valuable here. If the odds are against you, no portal in the game will leave you satisfiedā€¦ 30 feeders are 30 feeders regardless of where you pull themā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice! When you put it like that, I will probably summon. Iā€™m just a bit salty regarding summons recently. (Most recently, 19 EHTā€™s in sand empire and only a Jabbar, not even a Hisan yet). Last Atlantis did 30x and only got Triton and a 2nd Proteus. Iā€™ll take my chances this time!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I have 1100coins and got Miki & Wilbur :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

2 coin-pulls:
an atlantis 5* and a 4*, so in terms of odds, very good. Butā€¦

Mok-Arr (who is like the worst atlantis 5*, esp. since atomos got buffed), who I already have, so a duplicate
Sumitomo (also duplicate)

Sometimes I hate my luckā€¦

Did NOT expect this! :open_mouth:

13 Likes

I made 1 pull with coins and got colen. Now I have many red heroes to upgrade.
4ā­

Boldtusk 2/40
Wilbur 1/1
Colen 1/1 (got it today)

3ā­
Azar x3 (all at 1/1)
Nashgar x2 (all at 1/1)
Hawkmoon x1 (1/1)

I have Scarlett emblemed at +5 and I also have 1 Hawkmoon at 3/50
Who should I Max/upgrade first?

I also have costume for Azar and Hawkmoon. Upgrading costume special is really painful :worried:

1 Like

Wilbur would be the way to go imo :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Target: Nothing,ā€¦ just little hope for Ariel and Mitsuko.
3x coins: feeder
10xpull:

Well, at least HOTM is coming, the good thing is I did not have any red to level and need only one more ring, except JF at 3.70 and Elena on the way to 3.70. But I think (in theory) she is not good compared to my reds, she is even not a niche hero, just keep it because she is too cuteā€¦ and I hope she get buff someday.
Goodluck everyone.

4 Likes

Donā€™t overthink itā€¦ itā€™s either Wilbur or Boldtusk. If you donā€™t have a 4* healer yet, then Boldtusk; otherwise Wilbur.

4 Likes

The only other 4 :star: healer I got is Gullinbursti from recent Valhalla summon. He is at the same level as boldtusk, but he shall be upgraded faster as there is no other yellow to Max.

The biggest weakness in my E&P world is titans, so I planned on going hard after Miki or Tarlak this Atlantis. Fortunately, Miki showed up in my very first 10-pull. I couldnā€™t be happier. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

15 Likes

Had 12 pulls from coins, 1st Triton, then dupes. 10 pull had no luck. Decided to test my luck one more time with a 10 pull and got Ariel! 1st 5 star healer for me

8 Likes

And the bad luck continuesā€¦:weary::weary:

Edit: That was the sad story of my atlantis, hoped for Ariel but of course, it didnā€™t happen. Hope everyone else is not as unlucky as I wasā€¦

1 Like

I have a similar reason not pulling this Atlantis but more than yours. I already have 2 Ariels, Miki and Drake, and I am avoiding the shark. I just only want to summon when Ursena and Tarlak will be featured heroes soon.

@B1gHeadAss Seeing you donā€™t have S2 legendaries, most of them, if not some, are worth the atlantis coins and gems, i.e. Tarlak, Ursena, Ariel, Poseidon, Kageburado, and Mitsuko. You can ignore Misandra, Mok-Arr, Inari, and Atomos. Getting your first Wilbur (even dupes) and/or dupe Proteus is also worth the risks in summoning.

3 Likes

And the next 100 coins came withā€¦

Sumitomo nr 3. :japanese_ogre: :poop: :disappointed:

Oddswise 3 pulls with a 5* and 2 4* of S2 is very good, just such a bummer they are all dupes, considering I donā€™t have any of the other S2 5* heroes. 4* Iā€™m good with Wilbur leveled and a dupe, proteus leveled and a dupe, and a copy of all others except ameona (which I donā€™t care about).

As a consolation, TC20 came with Marjana, my first red 5*.

Now to farm a few more hard stages for seadragons and the completion-coins and try for a fourth time