🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Season 3 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v56]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Round 4 of costumes for Season 3 (Valhalla) heroes.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:performing_arts: Costumes!!!

There are a total of 2 new Costumes being tested in v55

5 :star: — Legendary Costumes

• Fenrir - Guardian of Nilfheim
  • Lord Loki - Shapeshifter God

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the costume bonus.

5 :star: — Legendary Costumes

• Fenrir
  • Lord Loki
Fenrir — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Fenrir

Costume Fenrir — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 827

Attack: 832
Defense: 761
HP: 1413

Class: Barbarian
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)
Realm: Nilfheim

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Colossal Bite

• Deals 350% damage to the target.
  • Deals 700% damage if the target has less than 50% health remaining.
  • The caster recovers 35% health for each enemy killed and 15% health for each Minion killed.
  • Increases the mana of the caster by 15%.

Lord Loki — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Lord Loki

Costume Lord Loki — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legenary/5*
Power: 829

Attack: 810
Defense: 804
HP: 1398

Class: Sorcerer
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)
Realm: Jotunheim

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Shapeshifter’s Deception

• Copies all dispellable buffs from the target.
  • Copies target’s Special Skill and uses it in addition to the caster’s own Special Skill.
  • If target does not have a Special Skill, or it can’t be copied, the following Special Skill will be cast:

Scoundrei Swing

• Deals 285% damage to the target.

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the costume bonus.

:performing_arts: Costume Bonus

Stat Season 1 CB
Season 3 Legenday CB
Challenge Festival CB
Summer Event Hero CB
HoTM CB
Season 2 Hero CB
Season 3 Epic CB
Season 3 Rare CB
Halloween Event Hero CB
Santa’s Challange Event Hero CB
Attack 5% 3% 2%
Defence 5% 3% 2%
HP 10% 6% 4%
Mana 5% 1% 1%

NOTE: All numbers are presented above are INCLUDING the costume bonus and limit breaking.

:hugs: Family Bonus

The costumes have the same family as the original hero.
The normal and the costume version of a hero is counted as two unique heroes.

:arrow_up: Beta Updates

9 Feb 2023

New costumes arrived to Beta

:calendar: Release Date

Staff does not indicates when these costumes will arrive.

:link: Related Threads

7 Likes

Can I order one Fenrir, please?
I always liked this hero and I would be really happy to have him (despite many negative opinions he gets).

3 Likes

Fenrir has actually become more competitive. And Lord Loki’s costume is sweet, hope the art matches the special

1 Like

Can I preorder 1 C Lolo please? 1+1 SS.

He will be Fast with CB plus Magic/Styx 29.

Picturing him copying Anne! He shoots his SS and Anne’s special. It will be fun!

2 Likes

wow. Didnt expect Lord Loki’s costume would be better than the original. This one I’ll save up my coins for

3 Likes

I expect the damage to be 450%. like the newest sniper hero…
Fenrir will shine even more!!

Why is everyone crazy about Fenrir lately? :slight_smile:

They could change costume atleast, that he does more dmg, if enemy hero has more than 50%.

Roughian and Nurgib beats him in every way… he does higher minimal dmg and and alot easier to hit max dmg also :slight_smile:

1 Like

I must be completely dense… I see no changes worth talking about? Both are the same before and after? I have to look for differences with a microscope? I´ll take the stats boost of course. Seems the biggest change to me.

I love my Fenrir (not because he´s amazing, but for personal reasons :D) so I´ll take the stats, thank you very much. I don´t think a few extra % on the numbers don´t seem to make up for the change from fighter to barbarian.

LoLo now copies buffs from the target first? OK well it doesn´t make him weaker. I fail to see the point, but hell if it means I finally get LoLo I don´t care. LoLo is good enough as he is, doesn´t need a buff, besides a stats boost.

I have Fenrir , butt his costume is still useless. Watt is nice on Fenrir is his artwork butt as a hero is useless.

I’m a bit confused on this description. My initial read of the costume is that he gets to copy the dispellable buffs in addition to copying the target’s special skill… so the only improvement is that he gets any active buffs. But what does …“and uses it in addition to the caster’s own Special Skill” mean?

The current wording is Copies target’s Special Skill and uses it as if it was the caster’s own Special Skill.

It’s the wording “in addition” that I’m wondering about.

Lord Loki costume copies buffs from the target. That is his own skill.
In addition to that it copies and uses the target’s skill too.

1 Like

It’s just the wording. There’s no reason why they shouldn’t just copy and paste original’s Lord Loki skill description, and just add the copies buffs as a separate line. Why risk any confusion by changing the wording when it’s supposed to be the same effect (which is copy and use the target’s special skill). Basically just leave out the in addition part. But whatever.

7 Likes

The new wording is important. I understand correctly the following:

C LoLo will use his special skill (285% damage to target) AND whatever skill he copies while LoLo uses either his SS damage or the skill he copies. Not sure about the order of the special skills though… that needs to be tested.

On top of that C LoLo copies the targets dispellable bufs.

Are you sure about that? Because the 285% damage only applies if the target does not have a Special skill.

Again, not different from the original. If the intent is that the costume version is supposed to deal 285% damage on top of whatever he copies, they wouldn’t have that qualifier about unable to be copied or doesn’t have a special skill.

If that was the intent, then the description should have been Deals 285% damage to the target, and not add any sort of qualifiers to it.

3 Likes

Aww. I wished the costume lord loki would copy the last special skill his ally uses. Then his normal attack is sniper range damage, 400-450% damage

1 Like

@Quinn3

No I am not sure but, that’s what I understand from the above sentence :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone will test him in beta and clarify.

C.lolo will work this way

Supposed that anne right now get attck buff from boldtusk.

Then when c.lolo targetting anne, first he copies the attck buff then he copies anne specials

1 Like

Exactly, that’s why I was curious about the wording. Why muddy the waters by changing the wording from original Lord Loki if the intent is to be the same. The intent being that he copies the target’s special. Obviously the buff copy is new. But I don’t think the intent is that he fires his 295% attack in addition to copying… as nice as that would be.

1 Like

Not really. The difference is in the healing/mana gain part. This was increased significantly, especially in case when hitting a very weak enemy.
Normal Fenrir cannot recover much more than 25% health, costume can recover up to 90%.
Normal Fenrir must kill the enemy to recover mana (and then to recover 15% he must kill enemy with 2 minions), costume gains mana unconditionally. And this means that after first shot he becomes Very Fast.

1 Like

I see lot of questions here about what is Lord Loki costume doing

Here are two alternatives:

1. Copy buff + Copy speaicl skills
  2. Copy buff + Deal 285% damage
5 Likes