📯 Costumed Fura – New Season 3 Costume – 4* Dark/Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 3 costume is released: Costumed Fura

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Fura, as well as your thoughts on Costumed Fura.

Costumed Fura

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Druid
A
Average
1%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
Origin Realm
Season 3 Svartalheim
Image Aether Power Description
special-boost Special Boost At the start of each turn, this Hero’s Special Skill deals an additional +30% damage for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Nightbloom Dust
  • Deals 280% damage to target and nearby enemies.
  • Reduces the mana of the target and nearby enemies by 15%.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -75% decrease of any healing received for 3 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Costumed Fura from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Season 3 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Fura ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Fura.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Fura and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Fura worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Fura on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Fura ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Fura as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Fura Druid Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Fura’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Fura and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Fura, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Fura when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Fura, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Fura (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Fura), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Fura (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Fura worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Fura would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Fura’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Mana Cutter
  • Healing Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Fura compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Fura’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means Costumed Fura’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Fura is better ?

• Normal Fura
  • Costumed Fura

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Fura worth giving Wizard Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Fura is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Fura is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Fura worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Fura then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

3 Likes

My Fura is Limitbroken and fully emblemmed - I know, that is not something many agree with, but I struggle getting good Dark heroes so there´s that. I would love to get this costume for her. :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Mine is LB, which was a complete accident. Once I realized what I did, of course I leveled her up fully because it’s not like I could get the mats back. She just doesn’t do enough damage and doesn’t make a big enough dent in enemy health to be a great hero. She needs a buff seriously. I don’t know why SG can’t level out some of these players. What is the point of having so many crap heroes. How about make them all desirable???

3 Likes

Best of luck in the portals @Gwniver. I hope fortune shines upon you and the hero you desire falls through the portal for you.

2 Likes

Awww thank you so much, right back at you! :purple_heart: :pray:

For costumed heroes, can you include side by side stats with their non-costume. There are so many heroes it can be difficult to tell which one would be better

Pretty nice costume, I like it. She’s only held back by her speed, as unfortunately there are no mana troops for 4* tournaments (yet).

1 Like

I was lucky and I got her with one pull. I will definitely max her and try her one day. Sharing her full artwork

5 Likes

@PlayForFun why is her costume stats different than other S3 heroes like Freya, Sif…? I thought the costume bonus is 5/5/10/5 for S3 but she has S2 bonus 3/3/6/1

1 Like

This is working as intended:

1 Like

Ahh right I remember reading this thread now… should have searched for longer lol

Thanks for the quick response!

Nice costume and special anyway! Would love to add her to my mana control collection.

She’ll compliment Proteus nicely when running 4*. She cuts, he freezes all at Average speed.

Have Fura maxed from back in the day, base form wasn’t quite enough to make the team but the mana cut could be interesting for Tournaments.

Will get maxed if she joins since 4* costumes are economical to level. Probably be given some emblems and then wait for 4* rush (ideally w/ no Holy, could be a while).

2 Likes

Hi! Has anyone maxed and have been using c. fura? I’m thinking of leveling her & costume, never had her before and don’t want to waste my time or the mats if she’s not worth it?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi hi :rose::slightly_smiling_face:

I’d level her costume up right away if I got it, but that probably says more about my collection :blush: My base Fura is Lbed and fully emblemmed and used for her titan tile damage mostly. Her healing debuff is handy too.

But you most likely have a lot more options to choose from? :hugs: Which Dark hero queue do you have?

2 Likes

Hi Gwn!!:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m actually only leveling one hero at a time now, I have my 6 war teams + extras so just leveling 1 4* hero at a time for more options in tournaments & extra war depth.

It’s between c. Fura, Bellierive, 2x costume Cademon & 2x costume Kelile.

I have c Fura LB and max emblems on attack. I don’t think the mana cut is a game changer on raids. Enemies are slowed if their mana is full, but can easily make up the 15% and fire the same round anyway if I don’t have somewhere else for my tiles.

However, she does hit hard and survives well even on sword path. I’m glad I got her and maxed her.

If you’re only doing one 4* at a time, c2 Caedmon is pretty popular.

Wow, great options. C2 Caedmon is definitely the best of those - he’s such a beast the times I’ve faced him. Congratulations :star2::bouquet::blush:

2 Likes

Costume Fura or Costume Proteus. I have emblems for one and enough material to LB1 one of them. Whom would you choose?