đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 5 (Halloween Event Hero) Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v41]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the FIFTH round of costumes.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:performing_arts: Costumes!!!

There are a total of 4 new Costumes being tested in v41 Beta 2 Testing Cycle.

5 :star: — Legendary Costumes

• Francine – The Mobstress
  • Victor – King of Crime
  • Vanda – Queen of Crime

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the costume bonus.

Francine — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Francine

Costume Francine — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 812

Attack: 801
Defense: 763
HP: 1381

Class: Sorcerer
Element: :leaves: : Nature (Green)

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Electric Stab

• Deals 225% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • Cleanses status ailments from all allies at the end of each turn for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • All Ice enemies get -54% defense against Nature for 3 turns.

Victor— Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Victor:

Costume Victor — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 790

Attack: 785
Defense: 701
HP: 1392

Class: Rogue
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)

Mana Speed: Very Fast

Special Skill: Legacy of Darkness

• Deals 125% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 225 damage over 5 turns. If a target already has this effect, the duration will be refreshed and the damage will be increased by 305, up to 830 damage in total.
  • The caster steals 51% of any healing applied to the target and nearby enemies for 3 turns.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -24% defense for 3 turns.

Vanda — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Vanda:

Costume Vanda — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 812

Attack: 783
Defense: 755
HP: 1441

Class: Wizard
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Very Fast

Special Skill: Twilight of Ruin

• Deals 115% damage to all enemies.
  • The caster steals 51% of any healing applied to all enemies for 3 turns.
  • All allies are immune to new status ailments for 3 turns.

4 :star: — Epic Costume

• Frank – The Mobster
Frank — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Frank

Costume Frank — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Epic/4*
Power: 681

Attack: 655
Defense: 645
HP: 1334

Class: Monk
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Mana Speed: Slow

Special Skill: Undead Obliterator

• Deals 170% damage to all enemies
  • The damage is increased by 45% per each dead enemy.
  • Stack (Max 10): All Enemies receive 20 Frost damage per each killed enemy or enemy Minion at the end of each turn.
  • Stack (Max 10): All enemies get -4% mana generation per each killed enemy or enemy Minion.

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the costume bonus.

:performing_arts: Costume Bonus

Changed in V36.2 of Beta, the Non-Season 1 Costumes impart a DIFFERENT costume bonus to what is applied to Season 1 Costumes.

Here we have difference costume bonus than the Summer Event Heroes.

Stat S1 CB Summer Event Hero CB Halloween Event Hero CB
Attack 5% 3% 2%
Defence 5% 3% 2%
HP 10% 6% 4%
Mana 5% 1% 1%

Costume Bonus Progression:

Stat Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4 Max
Attack 0% 1% 1% 1% 2%
Defence 0% 1% 1% 1% 2%
HP 0% 1% 2% 3% 4%
Mana 0% 1% 1% 1% 1%
–
NOTE: All numbers are presented above are INCLUDING the costume bonus.

:hugs: Family Bonus

The costumes are retaining their family bonus.
The normal and the costume version of a hero is counted as two unique heroes.

:game_die: Summoning

:rabbit: Seasonal Portal – Halloween

Added for testing in V41.2 of beta was the “Halloween Portal” containing the four costumes added for testing.

New / Changes are:

• You summon the hero and its costume together
  • Addition of 2 Featured Heroes
    • Victor & Vanda
Hero Current Odds
Classic Rare 56.8%
Classic Epic 20.8%
Classic Legendary 0.9%
Rare Seasonal 14.2%
Epic Seasonal (Valeria) 2.2%
Epic Event and Cortume (Frank) 3.5%
Seasonal Legendary
Non-Featured (Francine)
Actually this line is missing from the portal
0.0%
Seasonal Legendary
Featured (Victor or Vanda)
1.6%
Bonus HotM Draw 1.3%

Hero Academy

The new legendary heroes and costumes are added to Hero Academy 10 as a possible result.
So most likely they will be added in the live game too once the new costumes will go live.

:arrow_up: Beta Updates

25 August, 2021

Vanda, Francine, Victor and Frank costume arrived to Beta

:calendar: Release Date??

The Haloween heroes will most likely arrive with the Haloween event.

:link: Related Threads

7 Likes

customs? what!??

Franky looks like Skadi

No 3* customs?

1 Like

Yes, Frank is a mini Skadi now
 Unfortunatelly there is only few 4 star hero summons minions (Maybe only Buddy ?) so he will be less useful as Skadi on tournaments.

No, no 3 star costumes, but at least now there is a 4 star.

1 Like

still a big help if you do not have Skadi

6 Likes

Yes, absolutelty. If you LB and emblem him, then you can use him against five star heroes too.
He is already on my wish list as I do not have Skadi :slight_smile:

6 Likes

cFrancine: same deal damage, cleanse is undispeled great, and another element defdown like Evelyn but 1 turn less and only on all ice.

cVictor: weaker damage but hit-3, same DoT damage but on 3-enemies, and same mechanic refresh. Instead all allies get +30% def 3 turn like Kiril, the costume version only give enemie -24% def down, but with VF speed, I think it is okay.

cVanda: damage 10% lower over the original, steals healing is lower 10% over original but with more 1 turn. And important part is immune new status ailment is now 3 turn like Emilio, wow! cVanda is dangerous.

cFrank: damage lower 5% over the original, stack damage and -mana on enemies
 that’s great new toys to try :+1:
EDIT: okay cFrank is like mini skadi, I do not have skadi and does not pay too much attention what he does.

10 Likes

SGG spokesperson: Because players only want 5*, that’s why we are giving the priority to 5*, having more 3* and 4* around is just not good for the game economy. Players should be glad we even thought about having a new 4* costume :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

I had to look up the original heroes to figure out what the differences are. Basically pay to slightly upgrade the hero but limited creativity.

Francine becoming another EDD is big. Might make using by 47 summons tokens going for her.
Vanda and Victor aren’t much different but I guess both are slight improvements

Frank becoming a mini Skadi means I will probably add emblems to him solely to use in very fast wars.

Still have to decide if I should go for these heroes, or wait for Christmas for Mother North’s costume.

8 Likes

or also wait for Killhare/Lepus costume? :upside_down_face:
and maybe have LadyWool costume too? :star_struck:

4 Likes

I did 188 summons in this past Springvale and got ZERO 5* event heroes. Better have some luck when Halloween rolls around or I’ll actually phone smash RQ

I already have Francine and Vanda from last year but I think it’s still worth going for these costumes. All 4 of these costumes are relevant for war and I wouldn’t mind having two of each. Especially want C.Victor and C.Francine as I did ~60x pulls in this past ToL and didn’t get Evelyn (got 2x Bai Yeong and a dupe Clarissa, aka all useless ■■■).

2 Likes

OK, Frank is now one of the most desirable 4* heroes, definitely the one I want the most from all seasonal events.
Skadi is a monster, for wars I would now probably lvl even 6 Franks against minion teams or minion wars. That’s crazy. And more so that Valeria doesn’t get one.

The 5* are probably OK, but I won’t get them anyway so won’t think much about them. If I should get lucky I think all 3 are more than decent.

5 Likes

As an owner of zero halloween 5* heroes AND zero christimas 5*s heroes, I’m really torn on where to spend my almost 40 hero tokens.

Francine and Wanda look even more awesome, but I can only imagine how MN and Krampus’ costumes will look like.

5 Likes

Skadi is very great against minion summoner and she is female
 Skadi is average while Costumed Frank is slow.

I will wait for the sheep
 I already have Skadi, no need for slower 4* version

1 Like

I agree, and you have Poseidon from HA10, a very great pair holy stack :+1:

1 Like

I’m surprised that people think c Frank will be that good. Skadi maxed plus 20 can BARELY kill minions and only with hep from others (like c Kiril). Frank is slow, hits weaker, and there are not many 4* minions makers (Buddy?). I think people will be disappointed with him. I am slightly disappointed with my Skadi. She frequently can’t kill Bera or Freya minions even with c Kiril’s help. Don’t get me wrong, she’s awesome
but you have to time her exactly right (or fight Telly teams). When you get it right it’s awesome watching the opponent just melt away, but it’s hard to do.

6 Likes

I do not have Athena, and Frank is better over Grimm for titan team, costume bonus make him more great upgrade. I still use Grimm though in Titan team, but I plan to emblems Frank, and I would swap Grimm with Frank.

1 Like

Wow I am very underwhelmed by these costumes. I re-read legendaries’ abilities several times to notice any difference, had to look for them in the comments.

TBH i prefer that to super OP costumes, they don’t make that much of a difference.

7 Likes

Victor’s dot I think could use some better clarification. 225 over 5 turns, but adding 305 to a total of 830
Can someone help me understand this?

you get hit and the DOT is 225, if you are hitted again within those 5 turns, the clock resets and the DOT is the initial 225+305. and so on

but 225 +305 = 530. Would the increase be another 305 or 300? Becuase if it’s 305 then the technical total would be 835