What to do with fighter emblems?

Boldtusk

Boldtusk is the only red 4* healer.

Boldtusk 4* 4.70 has Defense 711. Only Marjana ( Defense 712 ) has a similar defense among the Classic red 5* Heroes.

My Boldtusk 4*+18 has Defense 840 and HP 1248. Compare to red 5* 4.80- Santa ( Defense 830, HP 1437 ), Anzogh ( Defense 793, HP1279 ), Ares ( Defense 741, HP 1442 )

X*+1

Personally, I have Valen at 3*+1. Revive will proc ( see notes )

Poseidon at 5*+1 would be nice, just like Valen at 3*+1.

While Gryphonkit, my wife, has Valen at 3*+20 which is a great for non reflect blue Challenge events

Fighter with Healing

Boldtusk, Delilah and Rudolph are the only fighters that can Revive and immediately gain hit points, even on defense ( see notes ).

Boldtusk and Delilah are the only healers for Fighter class quests.

Rumors from Beta say Chef Boldtusk will also be the only healer for class quests in his new class.

Even if you are nuking the Class quest bosses, healers are very handy to reach the Bosses with full battle items.

Boldtusk’s attack buff is also very useful to finish the Class quests.

I often use Boldtusk 4*+18 for farming, Seasonal quests, Challenge events and titans.

So I recommend most people take Boldtusk to 4*+15 at a minimum. Mine is stopped at 4*+18. Gryphonkit is taking her’s to 4*+20 .

Diamond in the rough, er, raid

Depending on the rest of the team, Boldtusk is on several Diamond arena defense teams. IvyData ( see notes ) and several of my teammates.

It helps that Boldtusk

Used to be a red 5* hero until they nerfed him into an actual 4* hero.

Boldtusk 4*+18 is almost as tough as he was before several of the nerfs ( Interestingly Chef Boldtusk nerfs Boldtusk’s attack buff but buffs Boldtusk’s healing past the original amount ).

Boldtusk has a reputation. So many people will reroll if they see Boldtusk on a strong team. Your Onatel would be a nice flank.

I would split the emblems.

Valen at 3*+1 costs 14 emblems. Which you can get back, if a better 3* fighter comes out in the future, without a Reset emblem since it is less than 20 emblems, just by spending gems.

Poseidon at 5*+1 costs 65 emblems. ( Edit: Oops, Poseidon is already at 5*+1 )

I really am a fan of many good heroes at X*+1.

Leaving 200 emblems to get Boldtusk to 4*+8 ( Revive 3/5 or 18% chance ).

Notes

Click for notes

Fighters with Healing

X*+1

Wu Kong Grinder gang

Click for Beta rumors

FIN

1 Like