:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Springvale Springvale
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Reckless Swing
  • Deals 300% damage to all enemies.
  • All allies except the caster get -20% defense for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

March 2024

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

Killhare’s Special Skill damage was increased from 280% to 300%. That matches the original version of Killhare seen in Beta, but is an update from the last-seen stats in Beta before release.

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Killhare?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Killhare.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Killhare and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Killhare worth summoning for?

• Would you use Killhare on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Killhare?

• What heroes would you take when facing Killhare as an opponent?

• Would you give Killhare Fighter Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of Killhare’s special?

• What do you think of Killhare’s character design?

• If you Summoned Killhare and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Killhare, and whether/how you plan to make use of her.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Killhare when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Killhare, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Killhare (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Killhare), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Seasonal Event Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Seasonal Event Legendary Hero?

It’s important to remember that Seasonal Event Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Seasonal Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 4.9% chance of summoning a particular Seasonal Legendary Hero.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 39 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by pull 100
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by pull 598
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by pull 919

Putting that in Perspective

• 61 out of every 100 people won’t get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 610,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Legendary Hero

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get the specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by the 598th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 598 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Legendary Hero

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

• Hero Card Index Thread - coming soon

Other Springvale heroes:

Beta Information

Springvale 2020 Threads

5 Likes

Feedback Poll - Killhare (post release)

:question: Is Killhare worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Killhare would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Killhare’s Primary Purpose is?

• Primary Damage Dealer
  • Secondary Damage Dealer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Killhare compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Killhare’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Killhare worth giving Fighter Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Killhare is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Killhare is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

Will using the likes of Grazul and JF prevent the debuff?

In the game I saw the damage is 300% not 280%. Which should be correct ?

2 Likes

Killhare was 280% damage as last seen in Beta, and has been released to the live game with 300% damage.

I’ve updated the top post of this thread accordingly, including the section noting changes from Beta.

13 Likes

Thanks a lot! I think she will be more powerful.

1 Like

Ursena > killhare

That is all

11 Likes

She were even slow at first but now she has average speed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ursena + Killhare

That’s more than all :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I disagree. Killhare has more defence and hp.
Her damage is more reliable, due it will not be reduced when the enemy is below 50%.
Ofc Killhare doesn’t have the super strong reflect, but instead selfdebuffs herself.
If you have Grazul or JF you can prevent the debuff! This was already seen with the Master Lepus.

As I see it, they are different in use.
I would not place Killhare as tank, but as flank or wing.
Also I would combine her with a mana regeneration enhancer.

An interesting team would be:
[random hero] [Vicia (costume?)] [Grazul / JF] [Siff] [Killhare]

3 Likes

On defense , once he fires , he will neuter the AI def buff on Allies for 3 turns …would strategically need AI to fire Grazul or JF first … well on the condition that Grazul or the like is in the team…

1 Like

To each their own

Not my tabbards :man_shrugging:

Wait just read further down…

Defensively?

Still ursena > killhare for flank

For tank? Telluria over either

Offensively…people shifting to green tanks placing yellows in flanks and wings which gives ursena even more use…

Yup ursena

Now if i was setting up a 3rd or 4th purple mono, then maybe killhare but that’s at least a year away and she’ll be back again by then

3 Likes

Debuffs the allies excluding herself/himself something slightly akin to Mok-Ar’s . Now would need some HotM to perform optimally.

Just my plain comparison, Ursena with similar characteristics, can function in defense, tank or flank without the need of some niche assistance; once she fires some enemies are already in trouble without any detriment to allies. Similarly on offense.

Killhare imo, viable mainly for offense, when you can control who to fire first and now dependent on if you have Grazul, JF, Aeron Gato etc…

2 Likes

Pulled sir roosterly. Really wanted killhare as I have too many yellows and I have Jean. She has awesome synergy paired with him, able to reverse that negative defense for all allies into a defence boost

Got her on my 1st EHT
Empires⚔️_2020-04-06-10-33-14

6 Likes

Got her with EHT. I have Grazul maxed, Ursena maxed, JF soon maxed. OMG, this is going to be a field day for my attack team.

Just getting to the third ascension of Obakan… should Killhare take the tabbards?

Asking for a friend

3 Likes

She could almost take Obakan as food :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Agree and desagree…
For defense team in any position ursena >>> kilhare…
On offense team kilhare >>>> ursena…
So both are right!

1 Like

There are better options but since you have JF there it might work… Kilhare rocks but at wing fast heroes are better