🐰 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Springvale 2022

Springvale heroes are in no way over-powered. They have been around for a long time and the costumes don’t add so much (compared to the heroes from the new events) and they still have significant downsides.

So, while I am just a player with no additional information, I fail to see any logic for which they would nerf the Springvale heroes

1 Like

I think if you already have Zagrog, best to save tokens for next month. :wink:

Not sure if it’s worth pulling here with your roster. Perhaps not.

3 Likes

First pull …

Got 19 eht left gonna spread them out over the event .

16 Likes

My first pull on this portal also gave me this bunny :slight_smile:

6 Likes

First Pull was a Jack oHare costume. Probably should have stopped there.

the following 16 coins got me several Dupe Squire rabbits and other 3* heroes

4 Likes

Had 34 coins.

I didn’t get a single featured hero.

1x Sir roostley
2x Lady Woolerton
A lot of 3* chicken and rabbits

Only roostley is new.

Looking at the odds

The chances for those heroes aren’t that high.
Funny that I didn’t get a single featured hero, not even jack…

Now I’m missing only Master lepus from the family (and of course the costumes for all)

9 Likes

Appreciate your willingness to share, I feel like most ppl only post when they pull something good. I’m hold off to April for shot at April hotm. Good luck wire your next pulls.

2 Likes

70 ehts and no 5 star. I got jack o hare twice but oh my gosh. Sometimes I wonder why I’m playing

6 Likes

Congrats! I also pulled him off my very first EHT

2 Likes

That means waiting a year or more and bypassing the summer, Halloween, and christmas portals. I think you should either wait or pull during the summer event.

If you pull this event you have the chance for 2 killhares. You can play the costume and the original with costume bonus.

1 Like

17 Likes

Did the Censure Method and it paid off, got KH and her costume!
Got Lepus from 2 years ago, so the team is building up nicely!

11 Likes

Used 35/45 EHTs I have been saving and got Lepus, killhare, zagrog, dominitia, and multiple woolertons. Been sitting on those tokens since Christmas so I’m pretty happy about the successful pulls, especially after spending to do 70 pulls on the W3K to not get any 5*. I’m not sure if lepus will get used aside from raids and war since I have cobalt and skadi LB, but his costume sure looks sweet. I’ll probably play with him a bit since I have Emilio to block his negative mana.

9 Likes

Used 34 of 41 EHT’s that I have been saving for long while and pulled Killhare, Lepus, Jack, and Zagrog.

9 Likes

Used 15 saved EHTs, and got this two:

Good luck to all

16 Likes

Pulled this dynamite bunny with EHT saved since Halloween! As c.Quintus was my only purple ‘big hitter’ until now, she’s an awesome improvement and a very welcome addition to my roster.

I have a few EHT left and will save them for April to try for Jack, Lepus, and the new HotM.

14 Likes

Dropped 3 more EHT and got

So with the 15 EHTs:

1 springvale 5* with costume
1 springvale 4*
1 springvale 3*
12 vanilla 3*

And 1 bonus HOTM

Very happy with my luck here - stopping for now!

13 Likes

gonna save tokens for idk when… but I have enough heroes to work already plus absolute no space for Blue Bunny and Sir Rooster in my mono teams. KH would be a nice add but not gonna risk my luck on it… I think I’ll use tokens on Hallowheen since there’s a chance of getting a Nature elemental defense down (Francine).

but I did 2 pulls this morning hoping for someone: Chiken Jr

And guess what? He came!!! Needed him a lot for Rare Tier in Challenge Events. That’s enough for me :slight_smile:

Last year I was super happy about getting the sheep and jack o’ hare but until today… I never used them. Not intersted in Jack’s costume neither. I’m happy, satisfied and that’s enough,

Good luck all :heart:

2 Likes

I had 13 EHT. Not really excited about any Springvale heroes and was truly pulling just to land the HOTM (70+ pulls and still a no show). Spent five EHT and got Friar Tuck, Friar Tuck, Squire Rabbit, Bane, and Master Lepus/Costume. Still appreciate the rush of seeing a surprise 5* pop up. Ten more days for Zagrog to pop up. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Hope you get him, if you don’t, hope you don’t get sad. He is not a must have anyway. Grats on your bunny! He is for sure a nice add!

1 Like