🎭 [November 16, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Used 10 pulls with keys. Finally got Caedmon, last 4* costume I did not have. Still zero five star costumes.
Also 135 pulls this month and no five stars, not even S1… guess I should not pull any more this month. I will not in costume chamber until last batch at least.

The post you’re referring to is from months ago
Think they just repinned it (like they do each month).

1 Like

First two pulls, Renfeld and Tyrum :roll_eyes:
I should be able to do two more pulls after completing the event: keeping my fingers crossed for Rigard and Kiril costume, the only two 4* costumes i miss and seems can’t ever pull, the two of course i would love/need the most. I don’t even care about 5*, just give my healers a costume please.

1 Like

End battle was a walk through with Heimdall+20, LotL+14, Freya+18, Sesh+18 and Alfrike+15. I ended up with 15 minions and doubled health.

Got two duplicate rare costumes.
CU next time. Good luck yall.

5 Likes

Kadilen + Joon + Sarta were a killer last stage bosses. It was an awesome fight. Even had to revive my C. Vivica because the bosses decided to hit all on her in one turn.

Saved my keys for C. Sabina.

2 Likes

I’m gonna keep my keys in my pocket until the new costumes arrive that I’m interested in. Good luck everyone thats pulling!

Did 1 pull saving till new lot come out. Wanted a BT costume and that’s what I got. :sunglasses: Needed a red to level woop.

3 Likes

Wanted Isarnia, got Joon (duplicate) :sob:

2 Likes

I just got my FORTH Joon

I did a x10 all 3☆ im getting tired of this portal, i dont know why i bother in summoning here other than with free keys
All those people who can get your 5☆ costume shiny hero, please enjoy for me. I will keep getting heroes from other portals no matter how low the odd is. But here, i cant believe my bad luck in this portal, not a single 5☆ since it opened. Luckily i have all the epics but Kiril however i have to see how others have good upgrades for S1 and i still cant get other than the same 3 star every time.

2 Likes

Got Azlar out of a single pull, guess I’ll level him instead of g Kong.

IMG_20201118_203621

10 Likes

I know that this is a well-known fact, but I have to say this: Wilbur is awesome! Only thanks to him I completed all stages of the costume quest for the first time. :blush:

I wanted to save all my keys for December, but I saw that Joon and Isarnia are featured in this portal so I did one pull: Azar. I had her costume already, so now I’m waiting for December.

8 Likes

No worries, it simply isn’t your time yet. The game is waiting to give you heroes from the last batch coming out. So hold tight and save mats for Marjana and Leo.

2 Likes

10 keys from chests, 10 from event:

• brienne
  • tuck
  • brienne
  • bane

Brienne and Tuck are new, so I will (eventually) level them ( brienne costume, haven’t bothered with tuck before. Is he that much better with costume?)

Still missing:

• 3* ishtak, berden
  • 4* boldtusk, boril
  • 5* all except Vivica.
2 Likes

Three Isarnias, no Joon for me yet.

According to the plan I used the costume keys (9 pulls’ worth) and got Isarnia and Quintus. After that of course I did the stupid thing which I had told myself not to do and duly got lots of food. Let that be a lesson to me. (It won’t.)

Pleased with Isarnia. I promised her she would get some attention if I ever got her costume. Quintus has purely decorative value and will probably sit forever in the constantly expanding purple queue (not all of them exciting, e.g. at least two duplicate Rigards which are long overdue).

Still no Glenda, dammit.

1 Like

Completed last level of the masquerade, tbh, surprisingly easily and fast. Santa GM BT Gulli Joon. Against two heavy hitters and a nasty special i thought it would have been a nightmare.
With the last set of keys i pulled a Belith. I honestly have lost count of how many times i pulled her costume from keys. I think it’s about 5/6

Oh, yes, the completing. Did most of it with farming team of Clarissa, Frida, Gullinbursti, G. Kong and Kingston. Swapped in Proteus for Clarissa in the last two stages. Smooth.

Yeah, I noticed the same when I played the final level. Not that I’m complaining of course. I saved my keys as I’ve been doing for a while now, I really want some of those new costumes. I used Black Knight, Gullinbursti, Gormek, Malosi and Kelile for the entire event.

Got my first C-Rigard from keys earlier, did a ten pull just now and got her. Kind of wish she was Joon, as I have 10 darts but only 4 scopes, but I guess I can be glad game didn’t decide to troll me with a dupe horghall instead. Not sure how she is, but she should be good for rush tourney/war at the very least. She’ll get maxed if no one better comes along, which is very likely.

4 Likes