:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 2 Lagoon
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Chain Strike
  • Deals 310% damage to the target.
  • Has a 42% chance for additional hits on random enemies up to 3 times. Additional hits deal minor damage.
  • All allies gain a small amount of mana for each hit.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Lagoon Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• +3% / +6% / +10% / +15% / +20% attack.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Featured Atlantis Hero?

It’s important to remember that Atlantis Featured Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Featured Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 3.2% chance of summoning a particular Featured Hero.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 28 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 100
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 920
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 1410

Putting that in Perspective

• 72 out of every 100 people won’t get a specific Featured Hero by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 720,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Featured Hero

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get the specific Featured Hero by the 920th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 920 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Featured Hero

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow. These look great! Thanks @zephyr1

The 3/70 stats are a nice touch.

1 Like

Feedback Poll - Misandra (post release)

Is Misandra worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Yes, but only when featured
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

How many copies of Misandra would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

What do you think Misandra’s Primary Purpose is?

• Primary Damage Dealer
  • Supporting Damage Dealer
  • Mana Maker

0 voters

What do you think of Misandra compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

How does Misandra’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

Is Misandra worth giving Fighter Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

In Defence, where do you think Misandra is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

How do you think Misandra is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

Hy Zephyr1

Thanks as usual. Would you be able to confirm what is the approx damage is from the random hits?

Thanks

Searching for Misandra’s mana boost stats I found some other posts which indicate ~0.5/tiles per hit. Is this confirmed?

I am deciding which Ice hero to level up and Misandra is under consideration. The primary objective is for improving Titan scores, boosting the average speed Ice heroes (especially Frida and Athena) and thereby cutting the item consumption when using those heroes. Tile damage is also crucial and she looks good with her attack stat.

The Ice hero will be war depth as well but not fussed about raids or defense.

Under consideration @ 3-70:

• Alice
  • Athena II
  • Misandra
  • Isarnia (with costume also @ 3-70)
  • Vela

I have her at 3/70 and find her underwhelming. Any thoughts on her in today’s game? I feel like she always only hits once

Also, if there’s 1 enemy left, will Misandra possibly hit it 2wce?

Yes, she can hit the same enemy up to 4 times

1 Like

Have her maxed, and yes she is quite niche.
I usually use/take much more my Magni and Isarnia rather then her, as her chain attack more often then not ends with one strike (which is quite underwhelming).

Probably she can pair very well with Ariel, but i don’t have her so
 :man_shrugging:

Does anyone know what % extra dmg Misandra does on her subsequent attacks?

Misandra is blue hero. I like her but against Telluria centers she is not very useful.
Ariel and Finley are better options. Also Vela on defense. But these heroes are not easy to get.

Misandra was my only 5* blue for a very long time. I never really understood what was so great about her. Ended up fully ascending her when no other better blue 5* came along.

I’m starting to really like her in my mono blue team. Her value is definitely the extra mana she provides. My blue stack is Misandra, Triton, Sonya (c), Kiril, Grimm. She is fast and her extra mana she provides can in effect turn Kiril and Grimm fast, meaning I can blast off all my specials on the same turn. That means I get 3 opp defense down, defense up, attack up, dispel, heal, and a bunch of targeted hits in.

I’m not exactly sure the math you need to get this to work. I have 2 blue mana troops and I give those to Kiril and Grimm. It seems to work out n this set up.

2 Likes

yeah i got Msandra today and also finishing the normal level on all the levels in season 2! My first blue 5 * and my second 5* that i have!!! yeaaaaaaaaah!

She’s good if you dont have other 5 star blues to work on like Vela, Finley, Ariel, costume Magni, Athena, Frida, Master Lepus, etc.

1 Like

@Ultra Please tell me who you would choose between Misandra and Raffaele and why? Thank you :hugs:

Edit: An alliancemate received both and I don’t know how to direct her.

It really depends on what you need. Both heroes are on the opposite poles as one is an attacker while the other is a healer. Their commonality is only their element: ice. I suggest you revisit your roster and have a gauge which hero would improve your attacking or defending forces. Raffaele is a good 5 star healer, slow but offers the most healing than any other hero in the game. Howevee, he is shadowed greatly by Ariel by reason that she is of average mana, has decent stats, cleanses status ailments, and most importantly buffs mana regeneration. Another contender for healing on the ice element is Kiril, which is easier and cheaper to max and emblem, adding attack and defense buff for the entire team.

Missy on the other hand is a hero that deals damage and boost mana to ally heroes. Decent stats but not the best killer among the blues, unless you are lucky enough that her chain skill activates as often as it should.

Other Misandra Discussion Threads (old) for reference:
will add more as I find them

1 Like

The above reference for Misandra (Misandra good or bad) is very good.

She should be buffed. Her initial damage is too low for a sniper, her additional hits and additional mana is too slow for a supporter. She doesn’t belong to any categories in this game and she is even worse than Thorn and Obakan