🧪 Early Information on New Round 3 of Springvale Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v65]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the new Round 3 of Springvale Heroes

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Springvale Heroes

*There are a total of two (2) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Springvale.

*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Miss Ethel, Timothy

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger, when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family:

Springvale Family
Bonus for 2 / 3 heroes:

• +10% / +20% attack

Event Hero Bonus

The members of this family have additional perks in the Springvale Festival event.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Miss Ethel - Defender of Springvale
  • Timothy - The Plucky Piglet

Miss Ethel -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Miss Ethel – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 999

Attack: 1009
Defense: 955
HP: 1816

Class: Fighter
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Mana Speed: Average
Family: Springvale
Aether Power: Attack Up

Special Skill: Mooing for a Fight

• Deals 600% damage to the target.
  • If the target had more then 40% health before receiving damage targets another enemy who had over 40% health before receiving any damage from this Special Skill. If none of the other enemies have 40% health targets a random enemy. The damage is reduced on each consecutive hits. Each enemy can only be hit once.
  • The caster gets -15% mana generation for 3 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.

Timothy -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Timothy – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 999

Attack: 978
Defense: 990
HP: 1823

Class: Rogue
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Average
Family: Springvale
Aether Power: Heal Increase

Special Skill: Advanture Awaits!

• Boosts health for all allies by 560. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
  • All allies get +20% attack, and an additional +10% each time any ally casts their Special Skill, up to maximimum of 70%, for the next 3 turns.
  • The caster gets -20% defense for 3 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• February 14, 2024 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

8 Likes

Is this necessary? :thinking:

Or this ——

1 Like

Not really excited about these heroes and it seems that the developers aren’t either.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s those negatives at the end on the Springvale family.

I think the Mok must be a secret cousin

4 Likes

This “Gender” field is used be there for Beta beat topics since I remember, but I can stop adding it if you do not need it.

Should I stop adding this field ?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
3 Likes

I voted no, please keep that.

It’s just in England a man can be called a pig and a woman a cow.

It’s a very British things, apologies for the confusion

3 Likes

Ok, I have closed the poll, and I can keep adding the Gender.

These heroes are animals.
Miss Ethel is a Cow as the skill also suggest it.
The other hero is a Pig.

But if that is confusing I can remove that what kind of animals are these heroes.

7 Likes

This reminds me of @littleKAF

4 Likes

Please keep doing it, we all appreciate your hard work and information very much :+1:

5 Likes

Great heroes, it allows me to not use my hero tokens on this dreadful portal. Can’t imagine these offerings are going to draw much excitement.

3 Likes

It was only a matter of time before they brought out a new and improved Anne :pensive: I’ll keep holding my breath that one day they’ll buff her stats to where they should belong!

To be fair, in her defence, the almost-unique ailment and the continuation of her attack regardless of miss/dodge is a nice touch… I guess

1 Like

Not only in England… Here even dads call their son pig and daughter is a lovely cow :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely no… it helps me deciding gender… wish I knew the gender of Miki :smiley:

4 Likes

The heroes seem good. Quite a dissappointment that Roostley doesn’t a get a costume, even after years of his aapearance (or a buff).

Another big issue is the costume bonus which is a total let down.

Is Spingvale this year in March or? I can’t find onfo on that anywhere

1 Like

It’s always kind of perplexing that the animal heroes do not have a gender. It’s quite obvious to know the gender of the animal hero alone from the name

I do like the rogue healer (not another freaking cleric healer) but that’s all. The damage scaling is situational at best and it’s not really worth the hassle imo

1 Like

Miss Ethel should have been fast. 600% average speed then becoming slow isn’t really that appealing, since the damage decreases with each hit as well

Booooooo!!
Last year’s Springvale heroes were better!!

1 Like

Does anyone understand the logic behind why the Springvale heroes always get a negative attached to them? This has always confused me from the very beginning of them, other seasonal heroes don’t so why do they? They would be better if they didn’t

I guess the original intention was to make powerful heroes with a drawback as a sort of balance. Now it’s basically flavor.

It’s a theme for them all, each seasonal portal used to have some unique quirk for them.
All Easter heroes have detrimental effects
All sand/morlovia heroes have the same skills
All Christmas heroes casts elves