This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the new Round 2 of Springvale Heroes
Don’t get too attached
Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.
It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.
So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.
*There are a total of two (2) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Springvale.
*The names of the new heroes are:
- Legendary: Archie, Jasper
Heroes become stronger, when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family:
Bonus for 2 / 3 heroes:
- +10% / +20% attack
Event Hero Bonus
The members of this family have additional perks in the Springvale Festival event.
5 – Legendary Heroes
Archie -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)
Archie – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)
Gender: Male (Lama)
Element: Nature (Green)
Mana Speed: Fast
Special Skill: Fabled LLama Ballad
- Deals 280% damage to all enemies.
- All enemies are immune to new status effect buffs for 3 turns, and receive 130 damage for each attempted buff.
- Tha caster gets -20% accuracy for 3 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.
Jasper -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)
Jasper – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)
Gender: Male (Bull)
Element: Holy (Yellow)
Mana Speed: Slow
Special Skill: Petals of Nourishment
- All allies regenerate 1525 HP over 5 turns.
- All allies get +54% attack for 5 turns.
- All allies get +60% critical chance for 5 turns.
- The caster gets -20% mana generation for 5 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.
- February 15, 2023 – added for first look testing.