šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Springvale Heroes & Springvale Family (formerly Easter Family) [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

Killhare looks like a bad version of quintus to me. Would be good at average but not appealing at Slow speed.

Sir Roostley sounds better. Like a little versiĆ³n of Finley. I would want to see how itā€™s special works and how much damage It does un the 2nd and 3rd hits.

Can you imagine Gazelle followed by Killhare ā€¦ this will be one devastating combo

Ursena already does 260% at average speed, gives buffs, does more dmg to yellow and donā€™t have any drawbacks.

9 Likes

She does soā€¦ doesnā€™t mean every new hero should be Ursena or better :slightly_smiling_face:

Or that ppl have multiples so can build war teams with Ursena in each.

Well, Iā€™m saving all of my coins for the summer eventā€¦ Again. #notimpressed

10 Likes

This looks like good news to me. Still no reason to spend my EHTs before Sand Empire, just as planned. (OK, the chance to pull Telluria would have been a reason.) Cā€™mon, Yunan!

Heh. Great minds. Didnā€™t see this before posting.

5 Likes

Sure! But why to have such a bad Hero when even costumed quintus is better?

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t they keep the self defense debuff like the previous ones? Maybe that could keep they desirable, while still mantaining the negative theme.

I mean, a healer that canā€™t gain mana for 3 turns. That seems too harsh.

7 Likes

Love this analogy!

20 Crosses and Sacrifical Love

2 Likes

Wow, with Killhare, they are about to finally release a hero thatā€™s worse than Guardian Owl. Fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Imagine a team with Killhare and Mok-Arr where they are the only two dark heroes.

Preferrably a Yurple team with 3 holy heroes.

Maybe thereā€™d be some synergy if one of the holy heroes was Guardian Owl - he could benefit from his teammates dropping left and right.

2 Likes

As I said in our other chat, you may be rightā€¦

But the comparison of these Heroes to Jesus still cracks me up when looking at their cartoonish artwork. :rofl:

5 Likes

Theyā€™re sacrificial bunnies/roosters/sheep for the greater good. It makes total sense with their Easter Family vibes.

2 Likes

are you saying they areā€¦ @Suicide_Bunny?

5 Likes

I tested in Beta, and yes ā€” the hit will cascade from the tank to the flanks and then the wings.

5 Likes

I think Lady Woolerton would have to be paired with a mana status protector like Grazul or Poseidon even to counteract the mana block. Similar to Danza when he flakes. That is how I am thinking she should be played but that is just my opinion though.

@zephyr1 Can Lady Woolerton be protected like in the scenario I mentioned above?

3 Likes

Aeron and Gato can also protect them.

I just donā€™t know of a 4* with such special.

1 Like

Im not very excited about springvale heroes.
I only like master lepus and hes not new in this neighborhood

1 Like

For Poseidon in particular, Iā€™ve seen a video from Beta of him blocking the Mana debuff.

For Grazul, I donā€™t have her to test and havenā€™t seen a video, but we know she blocks the other negative status ailments from attaching, so she should block this one as well.

8 Likes

I can confirm that it resists the negative effect even for killhare defense down
Also i didnt have time to read all the posts here yet (will try to help answer tomorrow as its late here) JF skill will reflect killhare defense down to defense up

8 Likes