Best New Player Threads

Anyone have a link to the thread they feel is a “must read” for new players? Basically if you could pick 1 thread for them to read, which one do you feel would be the most helpful?

7 Likes

Probably easiest to just look at every thread @NPNKY has made.

Here are some of the most applicable:

There’s this list too:

18 Likes

Lol i say pick 1, zeph picks 8+…

1 Like

You also said:

But if you really want a single one, then send them to Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides and let them figure it out for themselves. :wink:

6 Likes

Just picked one:

4 Likes

@Rigs you must of known there can’t be only one thread! Suprised there wasn’t a merge :woman_shrugging::wink:

4 Likes

Fixed it…

20 chars

3 Likes

Me too actually lol but glad there wasn’t. Runnin into people in the “real world” that want to get into the game and my “training days” are over as i just don’t have time for it anymore so used this method to speed up the process

6 Likes

I’d get them to watch @NittanyLionRoar videos on YouTube!
Easy to understand helped me a lot. Win win :+1:

7 Likes

@Rigs this is what new players see when they join my alliance. It’s short and sweet but helps them understand what they are getting into.

3 Likes

Good list of links. I came to the forum WAY after I was engaged in the game. That first link you shared included so many of the missteps I had made. I consider it a must read. I wish I’d had that information when I started.

3 Likes

It’s hard to pick 1. So instead, I’m going to pick 3:

1. What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about “unfair pulls”)
    Everyone, and I mean everyone whether experienced or not, should read this thread. Sometimes every month, to remind yourself what exactly you’re putting down money on.

2. Advice for New Players, or “All the things I wish someone had told me when I first started.”
    I nominate this as the must-read thread for any new player. Helped me get started on the right path when it came to prioritizing hero leveling and base upgrades.

3. Titan Attack Fundamentals - (new player Titan guide)
    Another must-read IMO – this thread was the one that taught me the basics of color-stacking, which is oh so important against titans, in challenge events, and pretty much everywhere in the game.

There are lots of other great ones too, like Barry’s farming guide, Pois and Mariamne’s infographics, etc. but these three above are the ones I picked because I think those are all the first things new players need to know (the other ones can be read later).

5 Likes

Is lack of ability to follow instructions a requirement to become a moderator? Lol

3 Likes

Yes :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol okay, I guess I’d pick the Gatcha one as the one then.

Nothing more important than knowing when to stop spending and walk away.

3 Likes

No, the requirement is to have the wisdom to ignore instructions :innocent::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Potato patawto

20chars…

1 Like

Smart enough to know how to follow directions and wise enough to know when to ignore them

3 Likes

Think you just called them old

2 Likes

Who, me? :angel:

2 Likes