Quick Reference Sheet and Graphics for Events, HOTM, hero types, summon portals, cost comparison

Amazing work! You have our gratitude. I can’t imagine the effort it takes to keep these updated.

Strangely … this is the first time I have come across this thread, I have been missing out! LOL.

Btw… have you ever seen the positioning guides by D_Di?

1 Like

Updated Monthly Challenge Event Graphic to include Villains and Starfall

(@Guvnor, any chance you can update the “Master” threads for these events with this new one? :smiley: :grimacing: THANK YOU!)

5 Likes

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart! I’ve been playing since the beginning but I’ve struggled with what different abbreviations are and which heroes fit into those categories.
Your guides with the heroes pictures is a blessing to me. I honestly just wanted you to know I appreciate your help, time and effort to help everyone out with your guides and charts!

3 Likes

Updated the featured hero history in S3, S4, Masquerade portals.

Added Limit Break Infographic.

2 Likes

Is there a new masquerade guide for july out?

I don’t make guides for the individual masquerade events. Personally, I use the ones from @cap

All the variants can be found here:

3 Likes

Thank u. I appreciate it and all u guys do. U guys rock. :heart:

2 Likes

This is amazing work. I just found it a few days ago and have already done some team rearranging :grinning:

However the pictures for 5 Star Bloody and Rush tournaments aren’t loaded. Not sure if you haven’t finished them yet or if they didn’t get uploaded correctly.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Sept calendar and quick ref loaded.

Raid Tournament through Dec 2021 added.

Hero graphics updated to include all current released and beta heroes, including Magic Tower, Morlovia Costumes, and Underwild.

Working on updating tournament graphics now. But those are a doozy to edit/revise.

4 Likes

October Calendar and Quick Ref added

Updated Rare Quest Schedule added

5 Likes

Hope you add magic heroes charge mana on mana guide.

2 Likes

Big Updates:

10 Likes

This is fantastic - thank you!

Amazing work!!!
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wouldn’t it be better to wait till these changes go live? After all, things could easily change from the beta, and we’ll wind up with confusing/wrong info graphics floating around. Just my 2c. Thanks for all the work.

That’s why beta heroes are made to be very obvious in the charts with the text box and no art (that, and it’s a big no-no to share beta images). I appreciate your point of view, but I include them for planning purposes and so folks can think about which portal they may want to use in the coming months.

3 Likes

Oh jeez! I didn’t know this post existed. Wowie. Look at all this!

1 Like

@VeryQuietly …Great post. Loads of really useful information.
Thank you so much for pulling all of this together.
It really is appreciated

3 Likes

Looks like a useful infographic. Care to update it with all the titans’ info? Thanks.

Hey, VQ. Are u no longer doing the monthly infographic? Thanks.

1 Like