Quick Reference Sheet and Graphics for Events, HOTM, hero types, summon portals, cost comparison

see comment below

3 Likes

Its up in the main OP and I’ll put it in the calendar thread now

2 Likes

Thank you, @VeryQuietly ! I appreciate you for all the work you put into these super helpful resources! I use them frequently throughout each month!

5 Likes

VQ, can you please do a graphic for heroes who attack all (AoE)? Thanks for all the great work!

1 Like

This is AMAZING!! Thank you for all your work and your willingness to do something for others

2 Likes

Hey Veryquietly, will you be publishing a raid calendar for 2022? Much appreciated!

1 Like

Refresh of all hero graphics. Updated HOTM chart. Added chart for 5 star heroes with highest defense and attack stats before emblems and LB (discussed here). Added chart with gem cost to rush monster and raid chests. Added Dec Calendar, also found here. December Quick Ref will be coming before Monday.

Working on it now. Need to finish going through the hero library to make the list (I’m up to “M”).

Its in main post now and also here

8 Likes

Triple hearts!!! 20 characters

2 Likes

Done. Its in OP and also here:

Hit All / AoE Heroes

6 Likes

December Calendar updated and Quick Reference Added.

4 Likes

Thanks again for the awesome work, VQ!

Not all of us are willing to spend to get heroes for every occasion, so it would be helpful if someone could compile a list of elemental tendencies for better strategizing: like a lot of blues do defense down, yellows tend to do blinds, purples will cleanse/dispel, reds do fire DoT, greens… do attack down and dodges/evades? Food for thought.

1 Like

Really awesome reference!
Congratz and ty so much!

You need add maeve on defense decrease

Cookie Settings