Poseidon – New Atlantis Hero: First Thoughts & Discussion

New Atlantis Hero RELEASED: Poseidon!

Comparison to the Atlantis Map Boss Version of Poseidon:

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Poseidon?

This thread is for initial thoughts and discussion on Poseidon.

Based on preferences of Forum members expressed recently, please try to stick mainly to Poseidon and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:bulb: Have an Insight on Poseidon’s Game Mechanics?

This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Poseidon.

Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in Player Guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Poseidon.

Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.

Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.

Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

6 Likes

Anyone has a picture of Posiden or special skills, i hear he is a Yellow striker.

Yahhh probs shouldn’t be asking here. Just a hunch.

sorry why is that. I dont understand RakeJay

From Petri:

“Discussion is fine, it’s the screenshots and videos that we don’t allow to be shared without our permission as the beta is still very much work in progress and features are subject to change based on our findings and testers feedback.”

3 Likes

No beta pictures allowed in the forum but it’s okay to discuss the hero.
Poseidon in the last beta was a fast yellow sniper fighter class that resist mana negative effects

Also, Poseidon is not a Hotm but the last 5* of the atlantis family

3 Likes

oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me.

2 Likes

:dart: I have mushashi waiting on 3/70 and I have the mats to ascend him. Really hoping I get Poseidon to use the darts on him instead.

thanks Kor1sco, that good to know.

You can see him, and his abilities, as a boss in Season 2 province 19.

1 Like

Here:

1 Like

@lonewolf00001 @Kor1sco @Garanwyn @RakeJay @Kerridoc I already had a thread for this queued for publication when Poseidon officially releases, so I merged us into it.

Figured we might as well get this party started a day early. :tada:

4 Likes

Yay! Poseidon Party!!!

:fish: :octopus: :shell: :desert_island: :sparkler:

2 Likes

Who doesn’t like a little pre-funk before the big event! Hopefully I find myself a little shark-bait to put a RNG on!

1 Like

I will take one gravy maker and one king of the seas please.

4 Likes

Sorry I meant Ariel’s dad from the little mermaid

1 Like

He’s got some big moobs.

1 Like

It also kinda looks like Gobbler is doing some low-budget cosplay as Poseidon.

9 Likes

Well, he IS a chameleon! :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

I hope they do Poseiden and Ariel this month. I don’t really want Atomos, so that will give incentive to use my gems and coins.

4 Likes