The Ridiculous POLL thread

I knew if I kept trying I could get it to work

3 Likes

What an absolute waste of time this was. In other news fire still hot, very, very hot.

3 Likes

That’s funny right there I don’t care who you are

As you lie on the silken sheets, Zeline rolls over and gazes at you with her sapphire eyes, her skin glistening with perfumed incense.
Your ear tingles at the caress of her soft lips as she whispers "I am yours to command…I will grant you one perfect wish."
Your mind races as you ponder the multitude of desires that compete in the depths of your soul, and then you answer:

• Ham. In a sandwich. No pickles, and cut the crusts off.
  • Can you make it so I NEVER pull a season one 3* from Atlantis ever again. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.
  • The court said you’re not allowed within 50 yards of my house. Now climb back out the window, you creepy fairy.
  • Make @Duaneski come back :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

0 voters

10 Likes

This reminds me, how many S1 3* do you think I got out of the 40 pulls I did:

• 37,5%
  • The same number as S2 3*, even though they have a 49,2% and S1 3* only 21,8%

0 voters

4 Likes

• …the darkest depths directly below Atlantis!
  • …Field Aid!
  • …RNG!
  • …the Dark Lord…Vader!
  • …Season 1 3* heroes in Atlantis Summons!
  • …duplicate Forum threads!
  • …Aife.

0 voters

5 Likes

I honestly thought Gobbler was for his tongue skills.

(…)

5 Likes

I did this some time ago :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Who’s your least favorite alliance member?

• The know-it-all: “Rigard doesn’t go there, Jeff! And move your Alasie to the flank!”
  • The Chatty Cathy: “Oh, my day?” you don’t ask? You know more about their day-to-day than you do your own.
  • The Bragger: “Top 10 again. Hey guys, top 10. Again. You see that, right? Top 10?”
  • Silent Bob: You’d never know he was there if you didn’t see his titan score show up.
  • The Lucky One: “Oh! Just pulled Ariel and 3 Fridas. I guess I can level them with the telescopes I’ve gotten on every titan. Nice.”
  • Bad Board Barry: Guy had never had a good board in his life, and he’ll make sure you know about it.
  • Leroyyyyyyy Jenkins: Has no regard for any sort of game plan. He’ll hit titans on a pass, ignore the reset plan as if he hadn’t known its the same game plan for the last 50 Wars, and throws all 6 flags at the same target for 11 points total then logs off.
  • The Dirty Jokester: “Mother North is hard… you know what else is hard?”
  • The half-■■■ Old Timer: You can’t boot him, he’s been there longer than you…
  • The Foreigner: He’s enthusiastic, a great guy, and you like him… but damned if you can understand anything he says from the language barrier.
  • Opt-In Absent Ernie: 30 minutes left and down by 130 points… its 50/50 on whether he’ll save day or log in 4 minutes after to apologize for missing.
  • Too Nice Terry: We’d be a stronger alliance if he’d just boot the dead weight, but he feels bad because he’s too nice…

0 voters

10 Likes

Who’s your favorite alliance member?

• Too Nice Terry: A leader that is kind and forgiving. He understands life comes first.
  • Bad Board Barry: You’re undoubtedly benefiting from him taking all the bad boards.
  • Leroyyyyyyy Jenkins: “There he goes! Let’s see what he’s got!”
  • Silent Bob: You can appreciate someone that just logs in and does their job.
  • The Bragger: He’s killing it for your alliance.
  • The Chatty Cathy: Keeps the alliance active and the conversation flowing.
  • Opt-In Absent Ernie: Right on cue, logs in at the last minute, saves the day! Keeps things interesting until the last minute.
  • The Foreigner: He’s enthusiastic, a great guy, and you like him.
  • The Lucky One: “You got all 5*s on your pulls? Nice!”
  • The Half-*ss Oldtimer: At least you know you’re safe if you’ve been there long enough.
  • The Know-it-all: You welcome the expertise and advice.
  • The Dirty Jokester: “You tongue your Mother (North) with that mouth?” Classic.

0 voters

9 Likes

Let’s see if I can figure this out …

• In the first favourite alliance member poll I voted for myself
  • In the second favourite alliance member poll I voted for myself

0 voters

1 Like

I saw so many alliances in this game and that’s so accurate that it’s scary.

Every alliance.
From west coast to Russia passing by Germany.

Just… why?

4 Likes

Which movie ending best describes how you’ll stop playing E&P?

• Deliverance - going about life like normal, as if you hadn’t been sexually abused in the woods.
  • Midnight Express - breaking free from a Turkish prison you’d spent your entire adult life in and you can’t believe you’re actually free. (Shawshank also works)
  • Lawnmower Man - frantically trying to stay in
  • Star Wars - Medal ceremony
  • A League of their Own - You could still play, but you decide to settle down as your alliance mates go on.
  • The Matrix - Not playing kind of sucks, but it’s for the better; you free yourself from the system.
  • Inception - you made it out! I mean… I think you’re out… you might not be out, but maybe you are.
  • Terminator 2 - you slowly and emotionally delete the app, in a bed of lava.
  • Devil’s Advocate - rage quit
  • The Notebook - you pass away in an old age home holding the game

0 voters

6 Likes

Why Thorne doesn’t have an ability to spawn Thorn Minions?

• He lost this ability when he divorced Horghall
  • He used to, but got an arrow in the knee
  • The true reason will be shockingly revealed in Episode 5: Empire and Puzzle strike back

0 voters

6 Likes

Who has the best hair among 4* Fire Heroes?

• Colen
  • Sir Lancelot
  • Gormek
  • ‘Chief’ Boldtusk
  • Wilbur’s mustache
  • I prefer Sumi-kun’s bald head uwu

0 voters

5 Likes

Personally I’m fond of Azlar’s mane, but it’s limited to 4*

4 Likes

I was on board with Colen until I saw Wilbur’s mustache in there!!

Wilbur’s ‘stache is dreamy :star_struck:

Now that the general love of Wilbur’s luxuriant Fu Manchu has been revealed, is @Kerridoc going to grow one in real life?

20773_2

• Yes! It should be ready for action by the time he locates his leisure suit and wide-collared polyester floral print shirt.
  • Yes, but only for the E&P convention. He’s planning on wearing flip-flops and a straw hat, and signing autographs.
  • No, because even though renewable energy is one of the greenest fields around, it’s still not quite “hugging trees with my 'stache” green.
  • No, because he still hasn’t quite recovered from the Kiril’s Blessed Brew incident from last Christmas. “Muled wine” is a really unfortunate typeo for a recipe.

0 voters

2 Likes

When do you Auto-Farm 8-7?

• Pretending to look at your calendar while in a meeting.
  • On the toilet.
  • During sexy-time.
  • You can auto-farm?

0 voters

2 Likes

Cookie Settings