Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/Blue
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Guide to Raid Tournaments

An overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

:thinking: Feedback on Raid Tournaments

Please note this important announcement from SG about the reduced loot:

:link: Related Threads

For all related links, please see the guide thread below:

=> Log of Past Tournaments

1 Like

Come with 1* tournament! :rofl:

2 Likes

Just in case…

2 Likes

I don’t even need TC19, because I have few hundreds feeders in TC11 (still hoping for hotm). Imo, it would be a lot of fun. Skills & puzzles :smile:

2 Likes

Have ever been a tournament which restriction would be team power or cost? A 2k tp It would be very fun and with huge config options.

3 Likes

The true tournament for Bauchan to shine :smile:

11 Likes

TP 2478 exactly as yours.

5 Likes

Here is mine:

This is my main.

2 Likes

Here is mine…

3 Likes

@Olmor and @Scarecrow: do you keep emblems on your 3* or move them after the tournament? If the latter, is there some “key” node that makes sense? For example, on the 2*s I think we could go to 7 w/o losing any emblems. (I ask b/c scarecrow seems to have all of his at 6 and Olmor around 4). Thanks!

1 Like

This is one option (edited: took Mnesseus out for Namahage, feel he’s better)

Mono red option;

:thinking: thoughts?

I have every classic and Atlantis 3* leveled up too. Only Arman for seasonal ones. So feel free to throw your ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine:

I could swap a Hawkmoon by a 2nd Azar or even a Nashgar. But he is too squisy

1 Like

No, my 3* heroes are always 6. I’m not so crazy to lose emblems moving them around :smile:

1 Like

Dave, I would go mono red. You don’t have Bauchan, but my main reason is to put the enemy in a difficult position to choose Belith/Mnesseus for attack. To go with greens against red it is almost suicidal. So remains one single option, Tyrum. Still, you too have 2 Namahage…

1 Like

Yeah no Bauchan for me unfortunately. I would have to tank with Jahangir (still a good option though under rush attack).

My main concern is that he’s not as beefy as my Gill-Ra. I’ll try it out anyways for this tournament

1 Like

I could go mono red

Or I could swap in Arman or Kailani. I realize that invites a purple stack, but w/o emblems on my team, the extra defensive help might be worth it? (arman will be leveled before tourney start)
Thoughts welcome

Really tempted to put in 3 Bauchans but that might make a new player quit the game…

6 Likes

Comments and advice welcome :slight_smile: thanks in advance. I have all the classic and Atlantis 3*s, plus Hisan and Vlad. decided to go with this one:

I think Kailani will make be more useful than my last Red, Nashgar. And more useful than other slow heroes Gill-Ra or Oberon. plus i have tons of emblems on her because i don’t have any 4* or 5* maxed Clerics…

In my opinion, Kailani is good as a tank or flank. Even under v fast speed. I wouldn’t put her on wing

1 Like