To Epic or not to Epic

Sounds like you got some good ones in honesty…

Triton is a great 4* hero. Probably the best of the 4* blue snipers.

Mnessus, Gato, Melia and Gil-Ra are all fantastic 3* heroes. Highly recommend levelling them for events and tournaments

Agwe is probably the only dud in that list BUT he’s still useful, particularly in rush attack tournaments and buff booster ones.

Finally, pixie isn’t Atlantis. She’s from Grimforest.

2 Likes

Actually, out of that pile, Melia is pretty outstanding for a 3 star, that 36% critical hit special should be great on attack in 3 star tourneys (I have kept 2 of her) and Agwe is totally awesome for Shrikewood (all green mobs and bosses); it’s like he was built just for that quest. I saw a post earlier praising Gobbler but I haven’t fed him anything yet as i can’t really see how eating minions as a special is useful to me (sorry Gobbler, but you starve). If anyone wants to explain, I’m all ears. Finally, Triton does have that excellent attack power (with the healing bonus) but he dies pretty easily IMO, his defence is woeful.

1 Like

My bad, I had to go and look her up my notes and you seem to be correct, she cost me ten challenge tokens; one pull.
Edit: and I got my only Gil-Ra too but she is a queue for food. I have only used Agwe on Shrikewood when I realised that everything was green. I finished without using materials. Possibly the only event/challenge I have completed with ease.

1 Like

DO NOT EAT GILL-RA!!!

she’s the only 3* hero with a team cleanse… Costume Tyrum does now too but DO NOT EAT GIL-RA!!!

Rest of the heroes I stand by my advice :stuck_out_tongue: level them and use them for events and tournaments.s

6 Likes

She is a queue to be FED, (Don’t panic) currently idling away at L2,2. I just have gotten some other heroes who have taken precedence for the moment. I realised pretty early that her special was pretty good and would fit right in with 3 star (all skills set to fast) tourneys. I really hope she doesn’t disappoint.

1 Like

She doesn’t :wink:

Have a look thru the last 3* rush attack tournament threads and you’ll see :slight_smile:
🏅 [Oct 13, 2019] 26th Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/Blue

5 Likes

Screenshot_20200104-222235_Empires

It’s kinda crowded but here’s where I’m at. I took y’alls advice and am maxing out who I have. A lot of grinding and utilizing my World Energy every chance I get (especially on 5-8 for Adv. Packs and 8-7 for Recruits).

Once I get these guys maxed out I’m going to try for a couple 4*. I will be saving my Gems for a 10-pull (or extra special deal) in the meantime. :star_struck:

This is for @Rohn, @Guvnor, @PapaHeavy, & @YCT. I’ve been working on everything y’all told me for the past few weeks. Now I need more advice. Is it okay to feed some 3* Heroes to the ones I’m going to keep and level up? Here’s my team break-down.

1 Like

I see that you have Kiril and Grimm. How many warm capes do you have? I would fully max at least one of them if you had the capes; or bring them both to 3/60 for now. They will be very serviceable at that level. Kiril + Grimm is a very deadly combo.

Or, bring Scarlett to 3/60 as well. Boldtusk + Scarlett is pretty awesome as well.

Also, you mentioned that you use world energy flasks and loot tickets for farming. My advice is that DO NOT waste these valuable resources on regular levels. Only use them during Atlantis Rises. You get more materials that way.

1 Like

I would BUT make sure you have 30 heroes leveled for war. I suggest 5 of each color. Remember in wars even unleveled heroes can score some points,EVERY POINT COUNTS. NEVER leave a unused war flag.

1 Like

I have 6 Warm Capes right now @lightsmessenger. Would you rank the following for me:
Kiril
Skittleskull (Costumed)
Skittleskull (Uncostumed)
Danzaburo
Grimm
Scarlett
What order should I level them up? Or better yet? Is my team structure good?

Kiril and Grimm are excellent… I would level both ASAP (if mats get in the way then ascend Grimm first as you have Boldtusk at 3.60 already and he’ll be your first 4.70 red)

Skittleskull is “okay” - slow mana can be awkward to play with unless you’re able to stretch the battle out for it (the direction the games been going is towards shorter fights and that favours fast and v.fast mana hero’s)…
I’d ascend Caedmon or Melendor before him out of the classics but I don’t think you’d regret him either.

Danzaburro is a dice-throw… He can be very good one fight and completely useless in others, it all depends which version of his special you get.
I wouldn’t bother until you have 8 orbs, if no other holy came along before that then I’d do him.

Scarlett has useful attack stats but she’s flimsy - if you had the hidden blades then Boldtusk should definitely get them before her.

2 Likes

My ranking would be:
Grimm
Kiril
Scarlett
Danza
Skittleskull

3 Likes

@YCT, @Rohn, @lightsmessenger, @BubblesUK
I HIT THE JACKPOT!!! LOOK!

9 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! This is some serious luck! With these new additions, your team will be so much stronger.

Do you have the materials to fully ascend them?

1 Like

Everything except:
1 Poison Darts
1 Tome of Tactics
2 Orbs

I’ll get those before I get them high enough to need them. I’ll get them to 3/60 and sit for a while if I need to. Besides I can use my heroes to level up the 3* ones for my #4 & #5 Teams. :slight_smile: Gonna enjoy having them and I’ll take it slow / grind for a while.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

They’ll take ages to ascend (much, much longer than a 4*) but if you have the mats ready and want to go for them then that’s okay too…

I’d advise against trying to power level them with all-colour feeding - feed them their own colours and work on 4* for the remaining feeders… And don’t be too surprised/upset when the 4* are more powerful than the 5* (and they will be - they’ll be maxed before the 5* to 3.70, the 5* will eventually overtake them but it could be a while!!).

Out of what you’ve got…
If I’m honest, I’d do Poseidon myself if I was as close on mats as you are - notleast you don’t have any great 4* to consider.
I’d probably shelve Vela temporarily… You’ll get more power and more fun much more quickly if you raise up either Kiril or Grimm first (probably Kiril if you’re working on Scarlett, Skittles and Poseidon).

Enjoy!!

(I got the curse of good luck and pulled two Kunchen in a single tenpull… But I already have an A+ tank and I’ve been intending to ascend Panther next in dark so he’ll be waiting a while!)

1 Like

I’m going to do a 10-pull later today (maybe). My debate is if I want to do Atlantis or wait on one of the other events. I’m probably going to re-post a new team lineup once I do. I know I am maxing out the existing 3* (like Balthazar) first, then focus on 4* (Danzaburo, Kiril, Grimm, and Scarlett). I’ll level Vela and Poseidon when I have no more Blue / Yellow for my 5 Rainbow teams.

Tbh I’d skip danzaburro… He’s unreliable and although you could max him much more quickly, he’ll jump back and forth between delighting and frustrating you.

2 Likes

Danza is a 5* two out of three times. The other time he is like Aife. Maybe even worse than Aife because at least she does some damage hehe

1 Like