🏅 [Oct 13, 2019] 26th Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/Blue

Well in spite of my protestations that I’d never tournament again, I joined. I’m not focusing on a red defense because my red tank option is Jahangir who is fine but too squishy, so I’m going with this defense and seeing how it does:

I’m tempted to run Oberon on the wing, but double purple seems awfully vulnerable to stacked Banes. I’m not going to be facing the same teams as y’all due to putting no emblems on my 3*, but I’m going to try to be more level headed and realistic about my prospects this time. Aim for 25% and, if luck favors me, C grade on defense and do my best.

:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Thinking about this team.
Or gill-ra bauchan bauchan nama arman

2 Likes

thanks @DaveCozy . but considering that Blues aren’t allowed in this tournament, you would still recommend Kailani as tank/flank?

I thought I had 5 3* of each colour, but apparently I don’t. So I have to make do with only 4 reds while I train up my 3rd Namahage.
Jahangir should be a good tank here. Got no emblems though.

Gonna see how that goes.

2 Likes

though come to think of it. Kailani’s skill won’t be useful if she’s the last hero standing… tough call though. I wouldn’t put her as tank here as that would invite a Purple stuck (with Tyrum). But flank… hmm… she’s tougher than Azar or Namahage or Hawkmoon…

Bauchan can be a hard pain. I personally wouldn’t rely on Namahaghe excepting in a wing protected by Kailani’s spirit link.

I think I am going with a mono red defense.

Jahangir, Namahage, Bauchan, Rudolph, Hawkmoon

Part of me is really tempted to put Muggy in mostly because the game set him as tank before I changed my defense.

1 Like

I keep them on the rares, but not more than +7 for the best, +4 for key heroes and at least +1 for every full ascended.

Rares doesn’t need many emblems and so they are waiting talented for their tournament, since they are useless for the rest of the game.

1 Like

Probably flank for this tournament. Though I think Nashgar on wing wouldn’t be bad either. He is squishy but he hits like a truck too

1 Like

Take as many slowies as you have and then the average mana heroes. Fast ones are a waiste for a rush except on attack for a stack.

Going with this one for now. Was going to do Kailani, but thought Tyrum could dispel her. No cleanse (I think?) in the three stars

Cleanse would be Gill-Ra.

3 Likes

Wow, I have very few slow heroes in the 3* range. Going with this. Hoping for some luck.

Screenshot_2019-10-13-15-59-59

Argh, you are right! Thanks for reminding me before I get slaughtered by all the DoT tomorrow and thinking I can do nothing about it! :joy:

1 Like

My red three stars aren’t as high as my greens and darks. If I had Melia maxed and emblemed, she would be either mid left or mid right.

Would you add hawkmoon take up a roster spot over another sniper?

This is rush, wondering if hawk would be able to heal?

Going mono red

1 Like