Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/Blue
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [Oct 13, 2019] 26th Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

time for my new jahangir to shine. :smiley: Add in some costumed brienne and we are golden.

3 Likes

Tournament de Guv

Last Time:

Click for details

Netted me a defence rating of: C,A,A,A,A

Defence Team:

Chosen this defence I think:

Alternative is this one:
(Level 5 2* Attack troops on all but kailani who wil have a Lvl 5 Defence 2* troop)

Other Options

4 Likes

If this is indeed the case then red mono probably gets it.

Attacking/mana controlling reds for the lolz… Rudolf both wings, EiDunn, Bauch, Namah centre?

I may put in one holy and one dark instead of the Rudy’s.

1 Like

Bauchan is going to the star tank in this one. Ei-Dunn would be a natural annoyance on top of the mana cut.

I’ve never been a massive proponent of the mono defence even if you can’t stack colours… kinda need to have good enough synergy to make it worthwhile…

5 Likes

You guys dont know how hard i want bouchan!
well , lets try with this

other options are
Namaghe
rabbit
bane
melia

Are green a good option to add to my defense team?
here some candidates

2 Likes

If I go mono, Rudolph, Namahage, Jahangir, Namahage, cHawkmoon.

If not, maybe use Chochin and Kvasir in the mix. Oh and I got Gil-ra too now.

1 Like

for whatever inexplicable reason, my luck is always much worse when running a mono defense.

I also havent ever lost on offense to a mono defense either but not sure if that’s saying very much lol

1 Like

My Jahangir is ready to burn them all
red

7 Likes

Why not bring Jahangir in closer? Maybe swap Ei-Dunn and Jahangir?

Given he’s got the most Emblems on the team.

2 Likes

Yes I thought it… happens that Jahangir has less defense than Ei Dunn… I wanted to save him a little at the back… but I have stronger heroes than Ei Dunn… and I have them talented… so maybe not monocolor at all… Gill ra and Chochin with 20… Melia and Kvasir with 7… Berden with 17…

1 Like

I have 2x Kvasir
2x Bjorn

So I will probably add one or both of those, along with hawkmoon.
I don’t think I’d have much trouble going against Mono Red, I’d probably use

Kvasir / Bjorn / Bane / Bjorn / Pixie

Or double Kvasir instead of Pixie. I like the Bees from Kvasir a lot, they helped me a lot.

I can put a full dark heroe there… 2 options… which is the best one? and… is it wise to put costumed hawkmoon? or should I put the normal one avoiding dispellers?
A B

I can finally do my “You get no mana team”:

Rudolph - Ei-Dunn - Bauchan - Ei-Dunn - Rudolph

5 Likes

Thinking along the same lines, except would it be worthwhile having cHawkmoon on left flank to boost Ei-dunn’s damage, knowing that she does 220% to 3 and not “minor damage to nearby”? She’s quite a hitter in addition to the mana slow. Plus I feel it’s always good to have a healer at flank for rush tourneys to try and mitigate some of the impact of a good opening board.

Mine would probably be something like Melia-cHawkmoon-Bauchan-Ei-dunn-Bjorn. Same color arrangement, slightly different heroes. Might sub in Kvasir for Melia though since the little beekeeper is a huge annoyance and quite durable (that 905 HP is 3/60 4* grade)

2 Likes

OP all updated :slight_smile:

alas, I don’t have Bauchan at all, and Ei-Dunn is still 1/1.

also not a fan of running mono defenses. when I’ve tried, my scores were comparatively terrible.

Going with this one then…

2 Likes

What effect would have Mana bonus of Atlantis Familiy? From very fast - > extremely fast or doesn’t make any sense?

4 Likes