Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :sun_with_face:
No Dark/Purple
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Guide to Raid Tournaments

An overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

:thinking: Feedback on Raid Tournaments

Please note this important announcement from SG about the reduced loot:

:link: Related Threads

For all related links, please see the guide thread below:

=> Log of Past Tournaments

3 Likes

My first instinct for Defense…which I’ll probably end up changing when I’ve slept. :sleeping:

5 Likes

I’m thinking kailani tank also.

4 Likes

I tank AoE DoT no heal.
No cleanse available this time.
Tyrum and GillRa are purple.
Shrub should protect.

4 Likes

Swapping Arman with Kailani would be more punishing for bad attacking boards.

1 Like

I actually was thinking Arman as tank before I saved the first version. Healing during Rush Attack is incredibly powerful, so the debuff seemed potentially useful, plus he’s almost as tanky as Kailani. But then I thought maybe Kailani would be better to fire early.

1 Like

One of the reasons I am considering Belith for flank and Muggy for corner.

Does -100% healing effect Bruiser Bro?

Rush means fast wipe.
Attack all with stackable DoT.
No cleanse, no riposte.
Ailments are most devastating.
Kailani just spreads dmg.
Shrub absorbs it…

1 Like

That’s an excellent question. I’m not sure.

Part of me was also considering something like:

Since last time when all colours were allowed with the same rule and Shrubbear and Bauchan were almost unbeatable, I see no reason in setting a much weaker tank, just for the fact is yellow. Let’s not forget that only green remained with dispellers and they do just fine against a neutral colour as yellow (assuming Kailani is tank). But much worse against a red tank, as Bauchan. For one, I won’t change anything in my defenses since last rare tournament, when I had only A grade on both accounts during all 5 days (and finished on leaderboard, actually).

4 Likes

I don’t have Shrubbear. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Me neither on my main. Bauchan kept me at 13-1 last tournament. I will flank him with greens, Belith and Hisan.

2 Likes

Belith will dispel Shrub and Kailani

Ulmer will overwrite them ( though Shrub absorbs the rest of the hit )

3x green is looking like a good attack team this tournament ( Belith, Mnesseus, Brienne )

2 Likes

Bauchan will be nasty this tournament but Ulmer, and Gator, will be on a lot of attacking teams, so flank rather than center.

I do not have Shrub or Bauchan, but center Arman flanked by Belith and Bauchan should be annoying.

1 Like

This makes sense last time bear and Bauch gave me a 6-0 defence. I’m rethinking this team.

Screenshot_20191222-094216

1 Like

So was the last time, since all colours were allowed. I don’t see your point. He and the bear are the best tanks in the game, especially with this rule.

Thoughts and suggestions? Have banes and pixies too.

With no purple, Arman’s HP effectively doubles to 1428 HP

Bauchan will often be attacked by 1x or 2x Blue. Both mana cut, and mana generation, has less effect during Rush Attack. Centers are usually taken out with tile damage not special skills.

But as flank, Rush atttack speeds up Bauchan special skill while Arman protects Bauchan from tiles.

Center Arman 3*+15 will also be annoying due to Revive. While monk Bauchan on flank will resist attacking Arman and Pixie.

Hawkmoon will face lots of Ulmer and Gato.

Melia is less useful since lots of 3* slow attack all heroes like Ulmer and Arman.

If you have them I would do

Ulmer, Belith, Arman, Bauchan, ?

?= Jahangir/ Ulmer/ Carver/ Arman/ Brienne / Bauchan/ Shrubbear / Muggy

1 Like