🎭 [Jan 20, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

It’s a reasonable offer but I am sticking to my mantra of no money for costumes.

Regarding the quest, after the 3rd level I couldn’t use my auto team anymore, it’s a well built quest and the bosses are well thought out, I like it. Will no doubt finish it even if no team of mine is at 4500 but its still better than any rare quest which i can pretty much farm

3 Likes

I recommend a yellow/red team.
That was Mine:

Screenshot_20200120-133338

Edited:
Ooooops, I used this team without noticing that Fletcher is yellow. Oh Boy, than I recommend purple. But with the Team above it was no Problem at all.

Just completed this, will add screenshots in a second.
My pulls: Hawkmoon, Gunnar, Sonya

I only used 1 bomb attack on the final stage and also 1 turtle banner they were on wave 1

5 Likes

I built my team but havent tried it yet. Double greens (Hansel, Alby, cant live without them), double darks (Seshat, Proteus) and Wilbur for protection.

Moderator’s Note

@Cap and I are working on collecting updated HP amounts for monsters and Bosses, and the updated Boss lineups to update the infographics.

Obviously they all changed from the last version seen in Beta.

I’ve updated the top post of this thread with a note as well.

3 Likes

1st 2 stages down and now waiting on flags. I’m looking forward to increased difficulty.

2 key summons have delivered bane and Brienne. Will have 2 more before event finished

1 Like

Just got Hawkmoon and Gunnar from the new store. They go nicely with the two Hawkmoons and two Gunnars I had from the previous version. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wanted Hawkmoon costume, got Bane (ew), Brienne (dupe), Gunnar (not too bad). Bought 1 offer, got my Hawkmoon. Only 3 stars, which kinda sucks, but I’m quitting while I’m ahead.

1 Like

Will post stage results later, but my thoughts:

Costumes are here!
Nether Vivica or Joon are listed.

Deep breath

:joy: kill me

I did pull Tyrum and Gunnar. Not too shabby.

5 Likes

I like having a Costume for Bane for the stat bumps. Even if you don’t use the Costume, the Bonus is worthwhile.

2 Likes

who are the bosses from last 3 stages?

1 Like

I think it would if leveling would be faster and consume less resources.

I’ll only level Melendor or a 5* if I get them. All others are just little trade-offs (-10% def reduction, +10% damage) that will barely make them comparable to any of the new heroes.

Got my Rigard and his costume, am glad because I didn’t have Rigard before and really struggled with Colen and all the fools that put DoTs on you. Let them try now! (by now I mean in a month’s time when I finally max Rigard)

7 Likes

Joon, Richard, Lianna

Edit:
In that order from left to right on the final stage.

2 Likes

My three freebie costumes were

Boldtusk - Tyrum - Rigard

Overall pretty good summons since they were FREE, even though Tyrum and Rigard are dupes for me. Really want Sonya, maybe next month.

Final Stage Team

Boldtusk - Grazul - Falcon - Wilbur - Wu Kong

Not difficult at all considering the recommended TP for Ultimate. No items needed.

1 Like

Bonus draw from the costume chamber :heart_eyes:

Screenshot_20200120-134019_Empires

27 Likes

I finished with around 3900TP. Alby, Wilbur, Seshat, Proteus and Hansel.

Stacking Proteus and Hansel was a bit dumb, I realized after starting but it actually came in handy because Proteus died towards the very end and I could control them with Hansel after that.

Used only a couple of minor health and mana pots and one revive scroll because Lianna targeted my Alby very early in the only turn i didnt have damage sharing on.

Nice one. Took my red stack (~3,7k TP), used only Mana potions and antidotes.

Costumes: Joon, Bane, Brienne (dupe)

Alt is at lvl 3. Costumes drawn: Tyrum (dupe) & Gunnar

5 Likes

If only we could swap. I’d happily trade you a Hawkmoon for a Brienne.

Hawkmoon would like it too as I’m probably going to feed her to Rudolph :open_mouth:

no f****** way… thats awesome, really want to have her too :open_mouth:

1 Like