Help with Season 1: Province 17+ and more help please

I read that you can keep your feeder heroes in your TC, but I don’t understand how.
If I trained lets say, 10… They all finish, I now want to go back and train 10 more, even if I don’t click “claim”, it adds them in my roster. Is there a way to keep them in the TC? I saw someone say he has 1000 in his TC waiting to feed. Or is this someone with an advanced building or something?

Also, does anyone know the best Team Power to have before trying to farm a few level on S2? I saw in that Barry’s spreadsheet that S2-8 is good for adventure kits which I am in need of, so I was wondering, if with my team I could easliy beat it by using the autoplay feature, or do you think it would lose? I remember when I first did these levels for S2, I struggled and used a lot of healing potions.

This can be done using the extra-long duration training, aka TC4, TC11, TC13 or TC20 as a bank.
These levels require a long duration so you can queue a lot of recruits at a same time in them
At first, using TC4 is a good idea to bank food and recruits. Once you get to TC11, it becomes your permanent bank. You just have to keep adding new trainings.
Here are some threads explaining probably better this concept

2 Likes

For your second question, if my understanding of Barry’s spreadsheets is correct, any level in season 2, province 1 is actually the best place to get some backpacks.
As far as your question about autoplay, it might be hard, but you could try it once and see how it goes😉
For autoplay i often add 1-2 more healer to my team, for a safety net. So depending on the level, i go 2 or 3 healers and 2 hitters.

If you have any more questions, feel free to @ me :relieved:

Have fun!

1 Like

@J1mau I tend to do Season 2 1-1 for backpack farming. Has been the most useful l have done for backpack farming. Most I got in one round was 4.

2 Likes

Well yes, you can go to S2 for backpacks, but then you are paying higher energy costs (except during Atlantis Rises).

Otherwise you might want to try the old standby S1:5-8. That should still be listed on Barry’s spreadsheet too. :wink:

That’s what I was thinking, August 22nd to try and do it.
I have tested autoplay on S2-1 and S2-8, S2-1 works fine and no deaths for my team and S2-8 I die at the boss it seems.

The other reason I am wanting to do this for Atlantis Rising is due to the fact you get random coins don’t you, sometimes I was getting 10. So if I can kind of kill 2 birds with one stone, it’d be great.

Hi. Look. You just need to get training camp level 11. And repeat the level 12-9 as your brain pop out. Don’t worry. Just put all your recruits on 3x tc11, and you l see your heroes grow way much faster. As son as you get 4* start to level them up at maximum using that way. Good luck

1 Like

Thanks for al the advice everyone. Now I am just going to do as you all said and concentrate on leveling my stuff and farming.
As it is, I am slowly [but surely] getting there. I am at SH 15 now.

For future reference, does anyone know if a guide exists which shows what enemies you have on each Season, Province and Stage? Like, I just did S1: 20-2, and it had mostly Fire and Holy enemies, I think. I have tried looking for a list or guide on what stages have what types of enemies but i can’t find anything. I am not rushing to do them but i am curious for when I am ready, as I don’t want to end up wasting 6 or 7 WE.

Ok so quick update cos I have a few new heroes and not sure who to prioritize now:

Maxed:
Bane
Brienne
Nashgar
Belith
Tyrum
Ulmer
Layla

Others:
Friar Tuck (Ascension 3: Level 9)
Miki
Rigard (Ascension 1: Level 36)
Li Xiu (Ascension 3: Level 1)
Karil (Ascension 3: Level 9)
Kailani (Ascension 2: Level 21)
Agwe
Mnesseus (ascension 2 lvl 1)
Graymane (Ascension 1: Level 18)
Azar (Ascension 1: Level 19)
Melia
Ganju
Valen

Brienne (a second one)

If you could say the next 3 or 5 or exact order of all you think i should concentrate on, i’d greatly appreciate it.
The reason I put some on each was for when there is a Titan event, i could use multiple colours and not die too easily.