Where are the tutorials?- Forum badges

So there are two badges in the forums, one for going through the tutorial, another for going through the Advanced Tutorial. I looked for hours but couldn’t find the list of topics I’m supposed to read. I read all the stickied topics, but they apparently aren’t a part of this.

Can anyone help me? I’m a sucker for badges and achievements.

Master List of E&P Links

When I signed up for the forum, I received a private message from DiscoBot. That message was the start of the new user tutorial, and you get a badge for completing it. I’m not sure about the advanced tutorial, though.

Yeah, I clicked on every link in that message but to no avail.

Try bookmarking the message and see if that works. When I did that, the next part of the tutorial came via a new message.

Oh, awesome. Thanks.

I’m have the same situation. It’s not giving me any opportunity to find of view the tutorials. :persevere:

If you bookmark the message you received from. Discobot, you’ll be able to start the tutorial. I’m still looking for the advanced tho

Edit: found the advanced one. Let’s see if you can find, it’s included in the new user one.

Maybe I’ll actually be able to find it when I’ve had more than 4 hours of sleep 20 hours back. :slight_smile:

Edit: And I did eventually figure it out, once I was awake enough for actual logical thinking. :grinning:

Hiya

I can’t find it - is it a puzzle ? Can you give me a clue ? :grinning:

Discobot tells you the form of what you need, but not the exact wording. Extrapolate from what it’s already done for you.

Hmmm (20 characters)

I found it !

Congratulations.

20 chars added.

I’ve never received a message from Discobot. I wonder if that was added after I was here? Hmmm!

goes in the hunt for the elusive bot!

Found it. Gave it decent burial.

(After x months, it still works!) :wink:

I’m glad I found this topic! :slight_smile:

Ah. That was cute. Would not have gotten it without a this topic.

All you have to do to summon it is to stare at the screen and mention its name…

@discobot
@discobot
@discobot

:scream:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

It was added somewhat recently. Wasnt here when i first joined forum. But was here when i rejoined