I’m sure most of you know this trick already, but let’s make the others aware
- Most of the time you can’t collect produced food due to lack of space in your storage (TOO MUCH FOOD I DON’T NEED IT !!! )
- Suddenly 5* hero pops out in your roster and you struggle lack of food
- About 600k of original food storage
- 101 recruits storage (ideally 201)
- 1 x Training Camp 4, Ideally 1 x TC 11 - let’s call this “recruits bank”
- 1 x Training Camp 13 (Ideally 2x or 3x TC 20) - called “food bank”
- Load ALL of your recruits to the recruits bank
- (Do NOT withdraw produced heroes if you don’t need them)
- When you’re starting to face lack of food storage, withdraw 100 recruits from the bank
- Use them to train epic / legendary hero in your TC 13 / 20 (food bank)
- [ continue on this trick, train more epic / legendary heroes ]
- [… wild 5* hero appears …]
- Simply reverse these steps! Move your recruits from food bank to recruits bank.
- As a side effect, your food storage will be filled
- If you have a second TC 20 available, start your legendary training in 1 day interval
- Make sure 1 of them trains 1 hero at time, and the other is loaded X days ahead.
- When legendary training is complete:
- Got trash hero => move all of recruits from the latter TC 20 to the empty one
- Got your dream hero => withdraw food and TC 11 heroes, use the empty TC to produce quick heroes.
All of that is very simple although my tutorial may be a bit chaotic, I’m not a native English writer I’m open for your questions / discussion. Enjoy your infinite food storage!