🧪 Early Information on Round 7 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v59]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the new Round 7 of secondary costumes for Season 1 heroes.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:performing_arts: Costumes!!!

There are a total of 2 new Costumes being tested in v59 Beta 3

5 :star: — Legendary Costumes

• Elena – Captain of the Wicked
  • Richard - Hammer of Injustice

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the 1x costume bonus.

Elena — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Elena and old Elena Costume

Costume Elena — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 794

Attack: 751
Defense: 691
HP: 1522

Class: Paladin
Family: Classic
Aether Power: Ailment Immunity

Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Slow

Special Skill: Dreaded Swords

• Deals 242% damage to all enemies.
  • The caster and nearby allies counterattack with 115% of the damage received for 5 turns. The counterattack damage increases +10% each turn, up to 155%.

Richard — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Richard and old Richard Costume

Costume Richard — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 795

Attack: 773
Defense: 691
HP: 1475

Class: Fighter
Family: Classic
Aether Power: Rage

Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Dread Hammer

• Deals 300% damage to the tha target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -30% attack, and a further -2% decrease every time they are hit during 4 turns.

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the 1x Costume bonus.

:performing_arts: Costume Bonus

Here we have difference costume bonus than the Summer Event Heroes.

Stat S1 CB S1 2xCB
Attack 5% 15%
Defence 5% 15%
HP 10% 20%
Mana 5% 5%

Costume Bonus Progression:

Stat Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4 Max
Attack 0% 1% 2% 3% 5%
Defence 0% 1% 2% 3% 5%
HP 0% 2% 4% 6% 10%
Mana 0% 1% 2% 3% 5%

If you already have a maxed costume, and you start leveling the second costume, then this will be costume bonus on your other costumes:
(The non ascended new costume will have 0% costume bonus before you ascend it, and afterwards it will have Tier 2,3,4 Max costume bonus)

Attack 5% 6% 7% 8% 15%
Defence 5% 6% 7% 8% 15%
HP 10% 12% 14% 16% 20%
Mana 5% 5% 5% 5% 5%

So leveling the second costume gives this extra costume bonus to other costumes:

Attack 0% 1% 2% 3% 10%
Defence 0% 1% 2% 3% 10%
HP 0% 2% 4% 6% 10%
Mana 0% 0% 0% 0% 0%

NOTE: All numbers are presented above are INCLUDING the costume bonus.

:arrow_up: Beta Updates

20 June 2023

New costumes arrived to Beta

:calendar: Release Date

There is no information on this.

:link: Related Threads

5 Likes

They’re now…
EVIL!!!

0f607e926eb58f4782114c3a3f212458

3 Likes

@PlayForFun do you happen to know why lately I don’t get all the beta beat notifications?

I only got 2 out of 3

1 Like

I think I got it: the third one doesn’t have the beta-beat tag, sorry for tagging you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is pretty underwhelming. They should have added a third ability or something because these two characters who are the main protagonists of the game still have one of worst costumes. Nothing innovative to make them cool unfortunately. Disappointing to see.

9 Likes

Please have c dark lord be commander grey.

3 Likes

Jeez, I still don’t even have Elena’s first costume still after all of this time. :rofl:

1 Like

Thx. I have checked now my recent topics and this Beta topic is missed the tag.

2 Likes

That was it! Now it’s here! Tnx a lot!
I’m a little more busy then usual this period and I only have time to check those topics that i have in my rss feed :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

So…

reskinned as evil, have double costume static bonus, different classes, nothing else of significance to see here?

cmon SG its time you release 3* costumes

7 Likes

These two should be the last of the 5* secondary costumes.

I am hoping to start seeing them flesh out the 3* and 4* but i have a feeling they are going to do that slowly.

(Id rather them do them all at once or at the very least big batches. I have a ton of saved keys and with all the 5* finally having a second costume i will probably start using them- it would be nice to have more 3* and 4* secondaries too!)

1 Like

they will probably release the remaining 4* by the end of this year
and keep the 3* for next year to make money again with an old summon portal, pretty sure they will release great 3* costumes, yellow, dark and green elementary def down will be available there

2 Likes

Closing as both costumes are released now.
You can continue discuss them in their proper costume topics.