Can't make decision on which red 4* to asecnd first

Roster

Depends on your roster.

None

With your screenshot, none to 4* 4.1 .

Take 1x Guardian Falcon to 4* 3.60 instead, the only 4* elemental defense debuffer.

Leveling plan

But once you have Falcon at 4* 3.60 ,

If you have purple 4* Tibertus at 4* 4.70 then Falcon to 4* 4.70 . Boldtusk, and Falcon, go well together because of very very high defense stats.

If no purple 4* Tibertus 4* 4.70 - and no red 4* Wilbur - then Gormek to 4* 4.70 but even with red 4* Wilbur, you will probably want to level Gormek eventually. Gormek, or Wilbur, gets you a generic / rainbow defense debuff red hero.

After - Gormek 4* 4.70 or Wilbur 4* 4.70 - and Falcon at 4* 4.70 then depends on rest of your roster - including new heroes you acquire - but likely Scarlett 4* 4.70 . Scarlett is a fast attack debuffer that protects your whole team ( I like team heroes better than solo heroes), and herself. But even dead Scarlett increases you red normal/ matching/ tile damage ( grave damage ). Scarlett, and similar hero yellow 4* Guardian Jackal, has a 5* HotM level of attack stat.

Also if you have yellow 4* Wu Kong, leveling Wu Kong - the only 4* mega attack buffer - should be a priority.

Notes

Click for notes

Red 4* heroes

(Scarlett or 2nd Gormek - #4 by Gryphonknight)

Basic color stacking

Click for basic color stacking

Advanced color stacking

Context

Mostly for new players lurking and wonder what the heck is going on since leveling plans get complex quickly.

But.

I would rather over explain than assume the OP understands the context of my reasoning.

See also

(4* vs 5* Heroes - #19 by Gryphonknight)

(Waiting for better heroes? - #8 by Gryphonknight)

(Probably an easy question for most of you – Would you take some time and build thing up to level 20 or should I plug away and get my Stronghold to 24 as quickly as possible - #28 by Gryphonknight)

FIN

1 Like