Boldtusk or c boldtusk

I can’t decide which emblem path i should follow. The revive and bigger attack boost is really nice but on the other hand monk class is really good too. To be honest i can’t say which class fits Boldtusk better.

Can you give me some input and share your experience with me.

My advice would be to follow your favoured emblem path of the hero you are going to predominantly play. Now it gets tricky as I generally prefer to boost defence and health primarily as it suits my play style. If your style is more aggressive you will be taking the attack path as a preference.

Embleming is not really the sort of thing you want to mess up too often simply because of the huge material cost involved.

5 Likes

I would do it for the original for the revive. More often helpful because if he revives and is fully charged, he gets half his health back. Totally up to you, both are good talents.

7 Likes

This is exactly what i was tinking about. On the other hand, i think to withstand possibly every alignment could be really strong too. No def down, no silence, etc…

2 Likes

What are you planning to use him for?
Primary red healer with attack buff bonus? - Costume
Attack buff with heal bonus for titans and mono Red teams - Original

3 Likes

I generally use Boldtusk as a Fighter, but he synergizes better with my attack and Titan teams that way (Santa, Elena, C-Marjana, Yang Mai) – relatively sturdy and focused on all out offense, so the higher attack boost/lower heal fits well.

still, when in doubt, I suggest you take time to compare both grids every time you activate a node. That’s what I do for heroes where I switch often (e.g., Domitia, Caedmon, Sonya). and don’t sweat it too much, the two talent trees differ but not THAT much.

5 Likes

Roster

Depends on your roster and play style

DEF stat

Boldtusk’s biggest advantage is DEF stat ( see notes )

Revive

I like the revive of Fighter Boldtusk ( see notes )

Boldtusk + Wilbur + Falcon + 0x to 2x Scarlett

On many 3x to 5x red 4* teams you want fighter Boldtusk ( see notes )

Boring

But in the end, it might not matter ( see notes )

Notes

Click for notes

DEF stat

Revive

red 4*

Wilbur Wonder Bots

([Guide, Auto play team ] Wilbur Wonder Bots or Wilbur + Boril / Falcon + 3x Healer = Team that even the AI cannot screw up or Current favorite auto play team ( especially for VF.6-3N & VF.1-3N ))

LB red 4*

([Guide, LB] Limit Breaking 3x Red 4* + 2x 4* Healers + 1x Pseudo 5* Counter attack hero + 4* Wu Kong OR Use loot to get loot)

Saro Atomic mono red 4* team

([Repost] Twin Scarletts, Boldtusk, Falcon and Wilbur walk into a Diamond raid bar OR 3x Pseudo 5* heroes and 2x Pseudo 4.5* heroes OR Saros' Atomic mono red 4* team)

Class nodes, Costumes

FIN

2 Likes

It seems I’m the only one who prefers Costume Boldtusk for his bigger healing. I emblemed mine for the costume (thinking about war), though I use the regular one for events and titans.

I went defense > health.

5 Likes

Thats a good advice! For me the biggest and most important difference is the talent itself.

1 Like

Thx for the input. I will read through it. Your effort is really appreciated =)

2 Likes

The revive has been the best. I pair him with Marianna so I add the attack emblems. With the added limit break, he’s been super.

2 Likes

Doing fighter Def->Health will lead to the monk being Health->Def which shouldn’t make that much difference in survivability.

3 Likes

I use normal Boldtusk more as I’m agressive and count on him to help me score titan. c-Boldtusk is however used in very fast format as the costume bonus + monk 4% mana makes him fire in 6 tiles without need of mana troops.

2 Likes

happy to help :slight_smile:

In my opinion both are useful :slight_smile: Monk talent helps ensure Boldtusk stays healthy (helps prevent burn, water, poison, sand damage) and can cast (can protect against mana block for example)

Fighter can bring boldtusk back after dying…

one is prevention, one is cure :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I use regular bt for the attack up. I pair him with Wilbur, mai yang, Russell & lady Loki. If I can get to 9 tiles sticky… It is usually a win for me.

3 Likes

You are not the only one :slight_smile: I also prefer defense in general

1 Like

Thx for all your input. I chose the normal Boldtusk path because i will mostly need his attack buff and in attacks i mostly use 2 healers. For the occasions where i need more healing i will just go for the costume version.

I went def>hp.

Cheers, love you guys :*

2 Likes