ℹ Treevil – 3* Dark/Purple from Knights of Avalon

New Knights of Avalon Hero is released: Treevil

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Treevil, as well as your thoughts on him.

Treevil

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star:
Rare
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Wizard
VS
Very Slow
Level Attack Defense Health

3/50
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
3/55 492 577 986
3/60 608 713 1219
Origin Family
Challenge Festival Avalon
Image Aether Power Description
dmg-reduction Damage Reduction At the start of each battle, all damage received by this hero is reduced by 10% for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Archaic Dread
  • Deals 280% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies get -34% attack for 6 turns.
  • All enemies get -34% defense for 6 turns.
  • All enemies get -34% mana generation for 6 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Avalon Family Bonus

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Aug 2022

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Treevil from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on new Rare Challange Event Heroes for Challange Festival Event [Part of The Beta Beat v44]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Treevil ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Treevil.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Treevil and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Treevil worth summoning for?

• Would you use Treevil on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Treevil ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Treevil as an opponent?

• Would you give Treevil Wizard Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Treevil’s character design?

• If you Summoned Treevil and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Treevil, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Treevil when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Treevil, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Treevil (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Treevil), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Rare Event hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

9 Likes

Feedback Poll - Treevil

:question: Is Treevil worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Treevil compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Treevil is it worth keeping & levelling?

Note this will be roster dependent & not the same for all players.

• None (zero)
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four +

0 voters

:question: How does Treevil’s Special Skill match Treevil’s Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Treevil’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer
  • Attack Debuffer
  • Defense Debuffer
  • Mana Generation Debuffer

0 voters

:question: Is Treevil worth giving Wizard Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Treevil is best suited on defence (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Treevil will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

4 Likes

First thought this special was way overpowered - until I saw Treevil’s speed! Yikes.

1 Like

If you use him in Rush tourney, then imagine this at Very Fast speed. He’s OP in Rush. Worth getting.

12 Likes

I really want to pick him up during challenge festival. Would be a great addition to the roster.

4 Likes

Probably the best hero in the challenge festival

13 Likes

Titan monster for all colours.

5 Likes

Maybe the most sought after 3-star hero in the game…!

9 Likes

he is like a cheat code in rush

8 Likes

If once he goes off game over in rush attack tournament… He has extreme textoeoe

Non-rush Treevil will be a solid hero. You can play the gamble in raid tournaments. You can also use him for challenge events to crush boss waves. A good very slow hero.

A hero like this will make rush tournaments less interesting. Better get several so you can use him.

3 Likes

Poor Gill-Ra is crying in the corner… Treevil’s special basically blows hers out of the water lol. Especially with C-Tyrum also available in Purple to cleanse.

14 Likes

Treevil - Grevle - CB Gunnar

That’s gonna be the nightmare in rush tournaments

8 Likes

Got him on the 8th pull, now I can save my coins for new events. Next raid tourney according to cycle should be rush 3* with no yellow, time to speed-level.

Oh, this tree is simply a Alfrike for 3* rush tournament :rofl:

Sally - Treevil - Sally :rofl:

4 Likes

I managed to get Treevil in a 10x. So, next week’s rush is possibly going to be a 3* rush no yellow. Which is perfect for players who want to test out Treevil

1 Like

Yeah im leveling him as we speak. I plan to do a Gramps, CB Gunnar, Treevil, Shrubbear, Sudri team.

4 Likes

my plan is Bauchan, Greevil, Treevil, CB Gunner, and Maeve. I’m using a health booster over a healer, so Treevil can be more of a pain while getting health boosts

Quite frankly, one of the most if not the most powerful special in the game. Totally broken hero for 3* rush (even more than Alfrike) and very powerful against titans. Launch him at the beginning with a big mana pot and he will easily survive a 14* titan hit with that -54% attack. Totally worth for the -56% def down.

6 Likes

think i am going to LB that tree for next weeks raid tournament. Best fit for him.

6 Likes