🧪 Early Information on new Rare Challange Event Heroes for Challange Festival Event [Part of The Beta Beat v44]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the new Rare Challange event heroes for Challange Festival Event.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

New Event – Challange Festival

• Topic will be added later.

:tophat: Challange Festival Heroes

There are a total of five (5) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for a new challenge event called “Challange Festival”.

*The names of the new heroes are: Treevil, Sally, Guardian Lemur, Gnomer, Phoenicus

:hugs: Family Bonus

The new heroes have the family bonus for the old challange event. (One hero is added for each)

3 :star: – Rare Heroes

• Treevil
  • Sally
  • Guardian Lemur
  • Gnomer
  • Phoenicus

Treevil -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Treevil – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Rare/3*
Power: 481

Attack: 434
Defense: 509
HP: 870

Class: Wizard
Family: Avalon
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)

Mana Speed: Very Slow

Special Skill: Archaic Dread

• Deals 250% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies get -54% attack for 6 turns.
  • All enemies get -56% defense for 6 turns.
  • All enemies get -44% mana generation for 6 turns.

Sally-- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Sally – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Attack: 484
Defense: 467
HP: 830

Class: Barbarian
Family: Pirate
Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Mana Speed: Slow

Special Skill: Piercing Sabre

• Deals 230% damage to the target.
  • The attack chains through all the enemies who are adjacent to any hit enemy.

Guardian Lemur -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Guardian Lemur – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Attack: 455
Defense: 491
HP: 853

Class: Fighter
Family: Guardian
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Guardian Armor

• Recovers 32% health for all allies.
  • All allies get +94% defense against Nature for 4 turns.

Gnomer -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Gnomer – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Attack: 493
Defense: 451
HP: 844

Class: Rogue
Family: Grimforest
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Mana Speed: Very Fast

Special Skill: Sharp Knife

• Deals 200% damage to the target.
  • The target receives 140 Bleed damage over 2 turns.

Phoenicus -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Phoenicus – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Attack: 446
Defense: 521
HP: 815

Class: Monk
Family: Wonderland
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Valueable Contribution

• All allies except the caster gets +50% attack for 3 turns.
  • All allies except the caster gets +24% mana generation for 3 turns.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• Nov 17, 2021 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

9 Likes

New 3 star heroes? This might be the biggest surprise of the day.

Treevil: new rush champion! In a no Holy rush tourney will we see anyone using five of these trees? Tree seems like hte best of the new heroes.

Sally: seems like Roostley. I won’t use anywhere outside of Rush.

Guardian Lemur: I didn’t think we needed another blue healer. I’m not sure I’ll even level one if I get one.

Gnomer: ooo very fast, but not very powerful. I can see a few being helpful in a regular tourney. Definitely a weaker hit due to the very fast. Will the hit be enough? At least I have to question it with Gnomer unlike these other heroes.

Phoenicus: is Flamingo for challenge events? I don’t see myself using this hero elsewhere. Even in challenge events I see myself opting for Kornel first since he can give both attack up (to self and nearby) and defense down.

5 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:
Finally they add some heroes which are easily accessable F2P players too :slight_smile:
This Treevil seems very OP in Rush tournaments…

4 Likes

At least they are 3* and not 5*. I missed this detail earlier. Easier to get, adds to the variety of 3*, so pretty good

any word on if the guardian lemur will be available in the guardians of teltoc challenge event this month as voted on by the community?

1 Like

As it has just arrived to Beta I am almost 100% certain it will not be available in Teltoc next week.
Even if it would be you will have a better chance to pull him from this portal. (6.1% vs 3.95% in Teltoc)

4 Likes

Sheesh, my OCD is tingling. Those heroes should be ordered by speed from Very Fast to Very Slow or vice versa.

Just kidding :wink: .Interesting to see Very Slow 3*. That will be a massacre in 3* Rush Tourneys.

1 Like

Concerning their design, all of them are modified versions of basic ennemies in map stages. Money money money…

2 Likes

Oh my word. Thank goodness this is a three-star. My eight-year-old would want me to remortgage the house, if necessary, to pull a flamingo hero. She’s going to be excited that I plan to pull in this event.

Oh, yeah. Brutal as all get-out. In any other three star tournament, though, probably won’t live long enough to fire.

I think you meant to use a different icon here, @PlayForFun . Feel bad even mentioning it with all the work you are churning out today. You are awesome!

4 Likes

The former CE 3* were that already. Was funny with Shrubbear in Wonderland which you fought as a boss with the exactly same minions by its side.

Though now I probably know which one Treevil is (the purple tree?).

Once treevil fires the enemy is pretty much done. You can legit bring him on high tier battles in rush

3 Likes

You can mention me any time if you see something wrong.
I have replaced the icon with :sun_with_face: in the OP for this little Parrot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One would think so. But I’m sure we’ll end up with a whole bunch of Beliths, Gunnars, Valens, Nashgars, and an occasional Hu Tao.

And not one Bauchan to be found in the Festival portal. That’s the future and I have predicted it.

Treevil, Maeve, Aderyn, and (just for kicks) 2 Julius. Sadly, Gil-Ra will have to enter the retirement home.

I don’t think many people used her anyway if they had better 3* darks.

1 Like

Doubt :wink:
No S1 heroes in the portal at the moment.

He is there, just not new. In this thread you can only see the new event heroes, the old ones, including bauchan, are also in the portal.

OMG! A portal with NO S1 heroes! faints

8 Likes

It does have the dreaded trainers though!

She was the only dark 3* defense down hero and maybe the only 3* cleanser back in the good old days. Her speed never matched her skill.

Now we have Maeve and Treevil for defense down and C Tyrum for cleansing.

Thanks for the correction. I didn’t even see that part. Hopefully these new heroes won’t be so elusive.